Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I have swelling on my right side gums (right upper side). Pls suggest me some good medicine to come out of this. I do not have BP and sugar.
I have pain due to cavity in my left upper front and right lover front teeth. Before one month I approach dental hospital for treatment. They fix permanent cement in my lower front teeth. And plasto in upper left teeth is pending. But since 2-3 days I am having pain again in lower front teeth. What to do doctor. Should I go for private doctor treatment. Pls advise.
I have yellow dust in my teeth but I am using dental cream and not change any improvement please give me some course.
Sir, I have soar throat since 2008, I have respiratory problem in my left nose, I always feel pain (byatha, dard) in left side tonsil and neck, when I open my mouth I heard some sound (khot khot awaj) end of left jaws. I feel less sense left side of my neck, head and also left shoulder, when I take hard or hot food I feel the food has touched end of my tongue which is not normal than other place of mouth (i have ulcer end of my tongue as per my previous doctor, E.N.T DOCTOR). I take medicine 2 years 2009 and 2010 bur nothing in development. Then I left it for its normal condition (uske bad hum doctor dekhana chhore diya). In April - 2015 go for a normal check up to same doctor, Doctor says its glocitis and give me ointment Amlexanox Oral Paste and also take medicine but nothing is development. Sir please advice what to do.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.
There are thousands of living organisms which are living in the mouth and some of them produce a fetid smell.
People who do not clean their mouth, tongue and teeth properly have more of these bacterias. Saliva checks the growth of bacteria but during sleep, saliva production almost ceases and bacteria go on multiplying. Thus, many people complain that they have a bad odor from mouth esp. In morning on rising.
Many types of mouthwash are available in the market, all of them contain alcohol. They help for an hour or two and their excessive use produces more bad smell in the mouth than it was before their use.
The best way to stop bad odor from the mouth is maintaining good oral hygiene by brushing teeth properly twice daily along with cleaning of the tongue by a tongue cleaner. Homeopathic remedies can do rest of the work to stop bad breath.
I have cavity problem in my right side and because of cavity I have stress in my head so please suggest me what I do?
In order to keep our teeth strong and safe what care should I take and which toothpaste should I use?
I'm suffering from teeth pain. Its too pain full. What can I do for this? Im takes lots of pain killer for pain. Is it too much bad for me? Or its ok?
My baby boy of 13 month has developed dental carries & out of his total 7 teeth his 2 teeth are of yellowish colour with 1-2 dots on each tooth. Pl suggest.
I am 33 yrs men. My wisdom tooths are grown in wrong direction and my main cause of concern is there is no pain but smells badly. I don't know which tooth out of 4 is smelling. So that I can remove that tooth or advise otherwise.
I get sores in mouth like on tongue frequently and also on cheeks corners inside, so what to do to get rid of those?
Hello, I am 34 yr old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minute I need to water. What should I do.
What to do of my some hard dirty areas of teeth. It's not clearing by regular brushing. What should I use. Please clear.
Hi, I am pregnant, in my 8th month and I am in USA. Recently I got a dental gum pain, followed by left face pain and now the whole head s paining. I consulted a dentist and a ENT specialist. Dentist says he can see gum irritation but no infection. General physician says no ear infection, no inflammation in the nasal tract.. No swelling in face, no bleeding, no foreign body stuck in between teeth, no caries tooth. Had a gum cleaning to Check for any infection. They gave me anesthesia on one side to do the gum cleaning but the pain in the gum did not subside. But they say things are fine and asked to goggle with salt water alone. But the pain has not subsided so far.
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.