Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
I am 26 year old female. I fell on the stairs 3 weeks ago and have hurt my back on right side. The pain is not much, but it has not vanished ever since. It is subsiding gradually, however, if I do any strenuous activity like washing clothes, the pain reoccurs. Please advise.
Why do I feel ankle pain whenever I get up in the morning? Whenever I wake up and put up pressure on my foot it pains like hell. What sort of diseases it is?
My hand pain because I am playing cricket and finish game than my hand pain. I am playing daily and this my daily pain.
I have back pain as I had an accident 3 years ago if I do carry any weight I will get severe back pain what should I do?
Hello, I am having pain in my knees and legs .I m 57 years old my one overy and utrus has been removed in june 2007.I m taking amway omega,cal mag d,glucoamine from last 07 months. Pain is reduced but at times it becomes more pain ful. I have no other disease.
I m 65 years old female, I have problem that a muscle in my back bone being push from it in mri report. So I am suffering in my right half side from arm to leg. Kindly suggest me what to do now. I am also diabetic last 15 years.
I am 23 years old ,I am suffering from muscle cramp in calf muscle from 1 month even though I had been using medicine it was not cured, I can't even unable to walk and also its getting severe pain so, can you suggest how to cure as soon as possible.
I have lowback pain from 3 years, my mri report gives disc bulge in L2-L3. doctors suggested me take bed rest and they treated me symptomatically. Is there any permanent solution for this.
Respected doctors, I have multiple fractures on my legs, my vitamin d was low, now my vitamin d level is normal, but I can not walk well and change side and sit well, is there any treatment for change old fractured bones with new strong bones, I am just 25 now, we also have my niece stem cells. Kindly advise. I did mba with merit but i am helpless and unemployed.
Bursitis is a disorder that is characterized by inflammation of a fluid filled sac called the bursa. Bursa is present in between various tissues such as muscles, tendons and bones where friction may occur. This sac cushions the tissues and prevents friction. The usual areas that are affected by this condition are hip, shoulder and the elbows.
The symptoms of bursitis are:
1. You will experience pain in the affected area
2. Tightness and stiffness in the area
3. Local swelling of the muscle
4. Redness of the area
5. Any physical contact with the area causes pain
Bursitis may also occur due to the following reasons:
1. Ageing results in loss of elasticity of the tendons, thus impairing their ability to tolerate any stressful activity
2. Sports such as baseball where you are required to throw the ball with force may lead to bursitis
3. If you do tasks that require kneeling down on a regular basis
4. Sitting on hard surfaces for extended periods of time
5. Abnormalities such as improperly placed joints
6. Inflammation from other conditions such as gout, thyroid disorders and rheumatoid arthritis may lead to bursitis
The condition is treated by using a variety of methods such as exercise and medication. Antibiotics are used to treat any underlying infection causing bursitis. Injections may be administered to reduce inflammation in the affected area along with exercises to strengthen the affected muscle. In severe cases, the doctor may resort to surgery to treat this condition.
You may use certain preventive measures to stay clear of bursitis. Some of them are
1. Lift with proper form: If you are lifting something heavy, then make sure you keep the spine straight and bend your knees slightly.
2. Take breaks: Don’t remain in the same position for long durations, take small breaks and walk around to release the stress from your legs.
3. Exercise: Do strength building workouts to build strength in the joints. Include mobility and flexibility stretches in your routine to keep your joints healthy, thus increasing the range of motion.
4. Maintain optimal weight levels: If you are obese, then take steps to reduce your weight. Maintain a proper diet to check your waistline. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.