Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. D.Babu RaniYour feedback matters!
Our marriage after 15 days, we want baby after 2 years of marriage life. What will be the safest process for us? Except Condom Please suggest safest tablets for us. And using process. My wife's age 25 years, weight 53 kg, height 5.1, normal pressure, no blood sugar.
When should I expect my periods after a surgical abortion? Will they be delayed? Will I gain weight post the surgery.
I am 24 year female. Meri shadi ke 4 year ho gya hai mere sare test normal hai but conceive me problem ho rhi hai. Last time mera period 2 month se aaya. Aaj mera 5th Day hai ovulation time konsa hoga. Or muje kiya krna chaye please btaye.
I had unprotected sex with my bf. And then after I had unwanted 72 tablet after 7 hours of intercourse. My regular period is on 25th of ever month. But this month it was on 26th. And I have more stomach pain and vomits. And there are any chances of pregnancy. Please suggest me.
Infertility: Causes and Treatment
Hello friends I am dr bhavna mittal , I am an infertility and ivf specialist . I am running my own ivf centre by the name of shivam IVF and infertility in east delhi . The problem of infertility is huge almost 10 – 15 % of married couples suffer from infertility , so what is this infertility if any married couple has been trying to get pregnant for more than a year and they have not succeeded that means they have some kind of fertility issues and we level them as infertile . the chance of normal conception in any married couple in a month is around 3% , so there’s a chance that over 12 months 90% of the couples who don’t have any problem would conceive . the remaining 10% are sub fertile that means they require further investigations . you yourself or many of your friends , family members may be suffering from this problem and you can guide them that you do need further help . this is the time that you should visit a infertility specialist .
The first visit is the foremost important visit in a infertility problem both the partners husband and wife should be visiting the doctor together that is the time that the doctor will ask your problem go into details of your history regarding your menses your sexual life and other things . there after the doctor might advice you some test related to ultra sound semen analysis some hormonal test tube test and test to rule out infections . now depending on what the problem comes out the further treatment will be done . sometimes the treatment may be as simple as giving a hormonal tablet and that might solve the problem or sometimes the treatment may be more expensive if you have a tubal block and you need further treatment like ivf . the range of treatment available nowadays is vast so there is a treatment for every problem . every couple has the dream of having a child there own natural genetic child and today science has the means to make that dream come true .
the treatments which are done are in the form of hormonal tablets given to induce ovulation , ultra sound follicular monitoring and thereafter timed intercourse to conceive the other treatments which are done are iui ie. The husbands semen is taken washed and inserted into the ladies tract . also some higher treatments like ivf may be required for couples who have either long stranding unexplained infertility severe hormonal problems or severe problems in the male partner or bilateral tubal block . some times you may require surgery suppose you have a small cist or a fibroid coming the way of pregnancy you may require even surgery for that so the doctor will advise you accordingly also some party require third party options like taking semen of another person donor semen or taking the eggs of another person . apart from these medical treatments there are certain things which are important gets ignored that is lifestyle .
The basic reason why people are landing up by infertility today is because of poor lifestyle changing social values delayed age at marriage delayed child baring more focus on career less focus on completing family . even if you are health conscious directly or indirectly you are consuming chemicals in form of pollution environmental pollution pesticides coated with our vegetables foods so all of us are consuming chemicals and pesticides indirectly and this is having an impact on our whole body including our eggs and sperms . one should deliberately try and have a healthy lifestyle if you wanting to conceive your daily routine should include at least 20- 30 mins exercise in fresh air that is god for both the partners husbands and wife the diet should also be healthy less consumption of junk food and outside food more of natural things with antioxidants like fruits vegetables soups and salads should be taken also if you are consuming any harmful thing like smoking alcohol tobacco any kind of gym medicines Ayurvedic medicines of which you are not sure of the content and the affect that should be discontinued also one should seek help timely because as the age advances the chances of conception goes down .
Friends this problem is there this problem of infertility is increasing but yes as much the problem is there prevention is important and cure is also there . so please if you yourself suffer from this problem or if any of your friend suffer from this problem please guide them to take further help a specialist can definitely make you realize your dream . so friends I am available on lybrate if have any queries any questions please feel free to post them lybrate and I would be happy to get back to you thank you
Is absence of nasal bone points to medical unfit? Whether look of baby remain normal or bone absence highlight on face?
Kids health is now also incorporating kids nutrition programs that combine healthy eating with controlled calorie programs.
Health professionals are focusing more and more on healthy eating programs for kids with greater emphasis on managed and controlled calorie programs.
Research is shedding more light on the benefits of kids eating well as they grow and develop and the significant benefits it has on the mental well being of children.
I had sex last month. After that I had my regular periods. Are there any chances of pregnancy? Please reply soon.
Heavy menstrual bleeding, technically called menorrhagia, is one of the most common types of abnormal bleeding from the uterus. Menstrual bleeding is said to be heavy if there is so much blood that a tampon or pad remains soaked for several hours.
Here are all the possible causes of heavy menstrual bleeding:
- Hormonal imbalance: Estrogen and progesterone levels are the primary control mechanism for periods. If the ovaries have a problem in functioning, hormonal imbalances may occur. Heavy menstrual bleeding is most common in females who are at the start of menopause. Puberty menorrhagia can occur in adolescents who are experiencing their first menstrual period.
- Fibroids: Fibroids most commonly occur around the age when women can get pregnant. Uterine fibroids are non-cancerous growth on the uterus.
- Ectopic pregnancy: An ectopic pregnancy is when a fertilized egg stays in the fallopian tube, but does not reach the uterus.
- Blood thinners: These are medicines, which are usually anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs.
- Problems with IUD: A non-hormonal intrauterine device is a T-shaped device used for birth control which is inserted into the uterus.
- Adenomyosis: This is a condition in which the muscular wall of the uterus also gets the lining of the uterus intermingled with it. However, this condition is rare and only happens in middle aged women with several children.
- PID: PID stands for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease and refers to any infection within the organs of the reproductive system.
- Cancer: Uterine, ovarian and cervical cancer are just some of the cancers, which may cause heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Other diseases: Liver, kidney and thyroid diseases are all included.
Hello. Mere 5 month chal raha hain .kya me suitable means costed apple kha sakti Hun. And banana also .plz answer me.
I wanna intimate n sex with my gf but I dnt know how to do it its my first time I feel very nervous nd is it necessary to use protection at first time coz we are both virgins so please help me what should I do?
The use of herbs and spices has been important through the course of history. Modern scientific research has shown that many herbs and spices offer various health benefits and are known for their medicinal properties even before they were used for cooking.
- Cinnamon: Helps in regulating blood sugar levels. Cinnamon is widely used in various types of culinary creations, particularly baked goods. Cinnamon is rich in a compound called cinnamaldehyde, which endows the herb with its medicinal properties. This spice contains the highest level of antioxidants than other spices, which helps in fighting inflammation and has been proved to lower down levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood. Many studies have also shown that cinnamon can lower down your blood sugar level by slowing down the breakdown of carbohydrates as well as improving insulin sensitivity.
- Sage: Helps in improving memory and brain functions. The name “sage” is derived from the Latin word Salvere, meaning “to save.” In recent times, several researches have been conducted that show the efficacy of sage in improving functions of the brain and memory, particularly in individuals who are suffering from Alzheimer’s disease. Other studies have indicated that sage can improve the function of the brain, both in young and old.
- Peppermint: Aids in reducing nausea. Peppermint is well known for its medicinal usage, which makes it a critical component of aromatherapy. Many studies have shown that use of peppermint oil helps in alleviating the pain caused by irritable bowel syndrome. There are some studies that indicate peppermint can also help in fighting the problem of nausea among women in labour.
- Turmeric: Endowed with anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric is a popular spice that is used for giving the yellow colour to the curry, but it also contains several medicinal properties. Turmeric is rich in curcumin content, which is an anti-oxidant that not only helps in preventing damage from oxidation, but also boosts the body’s own antioxidant enzymes. It also has strong anti-inflammatory properties, which can match to that of many anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Holy basil: Helps in fighting infection. Basil, one of the sacred herbs in India, is known for inhibiting the growth of numerous bacteria, molds and yeasts. It can also reduce the blood sugar levels, both before and after meals. Holy basil also aids in fighting anxiety and depression.
- Cayenne pepper: Aids in controlling appetite. Those individuals who are looking to lose weight can use the cayenne pepper as it not only helps in controlling appetite, but also increases the amount of fat burned. This is the primary reason why it has been included in many commercial weight loss supplements. Some animal studies have indicated that the capsaicin content in cayenne pepper also helps in fighting liver, lung and even prostate cancer.
All the herbs and spices come from different parts of the plants such as flowers, fruits, barks, seeds, leaves, and roots as well. These essential parts of the plant not only make the dishes taste better, but also aid in preserving them for a longer span of time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hello! I'm a 20 year old girl. I have been getting regular periods and suddenly I got my periods after 1.5 month. I hope it normal. And i am not bleeding yet. I got it today. Can you please help me which gown remedies.
We trying for baby and Want to be pregnant but unable to be pregnant. There is some issue of tiny nabothian cyst of size 2 mm. Notes in posterior lip of cervix Please suggest regarding matter.
Dear sir, We are married couple and we have baby boy of years. Now we are interested for next baby at least next 2 years so please tell us which one are the best protection for protected sex. Like condom , Unwanted 72 , or any other medicine or anything else.
Dear Doctor. My Marriage is going to be on feb 2017 What precaution we can take for the first night And, What precaution we can take to birth control.
I'm three months conceive now. The whole day I'm tired and dizziness is always there. This is my second baby. For my first baby I was not tired this much. Is it normal? Help me out.
Severe pain during intercourse causes difficulty in a relationship in both partners. Sometimes a sustained occurrence of pain might be an indication of some serious medical dysfunction. As such, consult a doctor as soon as the pain arises. Contrary to popular beliefs, sexual pain can occur in both male and female.
In female, the reasons behind the painful sexual intercourse might be:
- Vaginismus, a condition when the vaginal muscles tighten up mainly due to anxiety or fear and cause significant pain with a tearing sensation.
- The pain can arise due to vaginal infection due to yeast or any form of sexually transmitted disease or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- A severe injury in the vagina during childbirth or any other accident and psychological stress can also cause severe pain during sex.
- Sometimes, uterine or menopause problems (formation of fibroids in the uterus) can also cause pain.
- Cyst formation in the ovary or endometriosis (when the inner tissue lining of the uterus tends to grow outside) can also cause severe pain during intercourse.
- Some men can experience pain during intercourse because of allergy to the fluids of the vagina or the chemical content of certain contraceptives.
- You can experience pain because of undiagnosed sexually transmitted diseases like herpes or gonorrhea
- The pain might also occur due to urinary tract infections or side effects from certain medications.
- Severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation can be a result of inflammation of the prostate glands and should be immediately diagnosed as it might be a signal of prostate cancer.
For treating pain during sex in female, you should opt for the following procedures
- If the pain is caused due to vaginal dryness after menopause, you should consider the application of prescribed lubricants or jellies to reduce the pain.
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If there are other symptoms like severe bleeding or irregular periods in addition to the pain, a visit to the physician is recommended.
Quite similarly in men
- If the pain occurs due to severe anxiety or stress, sex therapy can help you improve physical intimacy.
- If the pain results from side effects of certain medications, you should try changing your prescribed medication after doctor’s suggestion.
- In extreme cases, the doctors might suggest hormone replacement surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.