Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Coimbatore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. C.L DinakaranYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from spondylolesthesis with transection of spinal cord atl1-l2level with overlapping of veribral1over l2 which develop kyphoscelosis with bladder bowel involment since 25 year.
I have a kidney stone (6.7 mm) and ureters multiple stone (largest 7.9 mm). Now i've no pain, no vomiting etc and also found mild hydronephrosis.
Urinary tract infections (UTIs) are rare in adult males younger than 50 years but increase in incidence thereafter. Causes of adult male UTIs include prostatitis, epididymitis, orchitis, pyelonephritis, cystitis, urethritis, and urinary catheters. Owing to the normal male urinary tract’s many natural defenses to infection, many experts consider UTIs in males, by definition, to be complicated (ie, more likely to be associated with anatomic abnormalities, requiring surgical intervention to prevent sequelae).
Signs and symptoms:
Dysuria is the most frequent chief complaint in men with UTI. The combination of dysuria, urinary frequency, and urinary urgency is about 75% predictive for UTI, whereas the acute onset of hesitancy, urinary dribbling, and slow stream is only about 33% predictive for UTI.
Relevant clinical history includes the following:
Nocturia, gross hematuria, any changes in the color and/or consistency of the urine
Urinary tract abnormalities: Personally and within the family
Comorbid conditions (eg, diabetes )
Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status
Immunosuppressive treatments for other conditions (eg, prednisone)
Any previous surgeries or instrumentation involving the urinary tract.
I am 29 years old male and I have white foamy urine during high blood sugar, I know I don't drink enough water, could this be The cause? please any solution s.
Sir/MAM I HAVE stone problem 2 stone in left kidney and 2 in right kidney both stones are 2 mm but 1 stone is in the way of urine and blockage which is 7 mm stone. 7 mm create very hard pain please tell the solution to remove and avoid things. I drink water 4-5 ltr daily. Please please tell best solution. Tell me I take medicine or any surgical treatment. I face pain everyday. please sir give soln.
He has stones in kidneys, how he would free from this stones. Please tell the way to remove without using any medicines.
Hi, I have inflammation in the GI tract, and another imp thing is there r very less digestive enzymes in the body. Due to this absorption, digestion and bowel movement is very very tough. Bowel movement doesn't happen the saliva doesn't get produced when I eat anything. Even a dal chawal is difficult to digest. Could you please suggest me for the same. Should I take some supplements.
Mai 30 age old ladka hu mujhe kidney stone ki shikayat hai mujhe 6 mm ka kidney stone hain aur mein Family doctor ki di hui dawai tamfline urofit jaise dawaiya le raha hu par kya main ise continue rakhu ya aur koi aur upay hain please mujhe bataiye jisse main is bimari se jald rahat pau. Thank You Sir
I have burning feel into my penis while urin pass for 3 months. I am 44 years old. Kidney stone affected 2 times. There is weakness on penis for sexual intercourse.
I had fever last week and I took 2 tablets of Crocin in 15 hours of gap. I got relief from fever but I am getting a burning sensation while urinating 2 days have passed since I got relief from fever but still I am having this problem. Also I am getting bit difficulty while urinating. I tried drinking lots of water but couldn't see enough change. I am 21 year old (Male)
I am a 52 year old female. I have developed kidney stones since on year. A scan taken yesterday showed both kidneys have stones 2.5 to 3 mm. What must be my treatment.
I am facing with anal fissure for nearly a year .but now my pain become severe. This is my last sem .i have to travel more to complete my project. What should I do for reducing pain atlest till the completion of this semester. I am feeling pain even if I used pain killer. What is the best remedy to avoid pain after bowel movement.
A kidney stone is a hard crystal-like material or growth that is formed inside the kidney or the urinary tract. The medical term for this condition is nephrolithiasis. Here are a few natural ways by which you can get rid of kidney stones without having them removed surgically:
- Lemon juice and olive oil: This remedy says that blending five spoons of olive oil with five spoons of lemon juice can be beneficial. Drink this mix on an empty stomach and after that drink a glass of water. You need to mix this potion and drink it straight first thing in the morning and again in the late evening. Make sure to drink a lot of water too. Proceed with this treatment for a few days until the stone passes through your urine. It is believed that the lemon juice could separate the kidney stones and the olive oil would help in providing grease for passing the stone all the more effectively.
- Pomegranate Juice: We have all heard that pomegranates have numerous medical advantages. Further, the seeds of pomegranates can be viewed as another characteristic solution for kidney stones. One can have pomegranate juice in order to handle kidney stones.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is made of citrus extract that could help in dissolving kidney stones and help the body pass the stones more effortlessly. What is more, it is trusted that apple cider vinegar helps in the avoidance of kidney stones in the first place by neutralising the impact on blood and urine and keep the kidney stones from advancing. This home cure prescribes that blending two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with six to eight spoons of water and drinking the blend every now and again for the duration of the day, and particularly before dinner times will end up breaking up kidney stones.
- Natural Celery: Celery is a leafy vegetable and celery seeds are great kidney tonics. Customary usage of celery seed, as a flavour or as a tea, may improve the kidney stone problem.
- Coke and asparagus: Basic home solutions for kidney stones includes drinking a lot of Coke and tailing it up by eating a half-pound of steamed asparagus. Supporters of this technique propose that the phosphoric corrosive found in Coke helps in dissolving the kidney stones. Asparagus is used as a diuretic. Coke alone will dehydrate you, which is not ideal in case you are experiencing kidney stones.
- Uva Ursi: Uva Ursi is a very natural remedy for kidney stones. Not just will it battle off disease in the kidneys, however, it might also lessen pain and improve the health of the urinary tract. 500mg three times each day is prescribed for kidney stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.