Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bibin . T. VargheseYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from sever back pain which radiates through whole leg (sciatica) what is the treatment to ged rid of 24 hours continuous pain. please help.
I had psoriasis from last 15 years.i went so many doctors and take many medicines and creams.but still psoriasis left on body parts..is there anyone can help me to clear psoriasis totally from body .
I'm 29 years old and Im underweight. Just 40 kgs. I'm really worried to gain weight. I had gone through thyroid test too but it's ve. I don't find any reason for my low weight. Please suggest some solution.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have been suffering from nerve weakness and sever headache problem so please give me suitable suggestions.
I am 27, M. Can you help me with the Test name for checking all nutrients and minerals level in body? And if you can prescribe me with a NON SIDE EFFECT "multivitamin tablet" for men.
I am 17 years old male my problem is leg pain at the knee once a month or some other patterns I have suffering this problem from child. My brother also suffering the same problem and I have not consulted any doctor advice please give me some advice.
It goes without saying that sexual intercourse is an integral part of the lives of human beings and most importantly, it is crucial to have a healthy copulation to have a happy conjugal life. Several factors come into play while mating and the penis size is one such vital factor. Accordingly, owing to several disorders, there are various sexual solutions arriving at present that assist in the healthy mating of couples. One of the main methods is known as penis enlargement that is required to take care of the penis size in the males so that t can perform well during the process of sexual intercourse.
Why is the penis enlargement technique required?
As this organ or penis, is responsible for entering into the vagina of the females during intercourse, therefore, it has to be of an adequate size so that complete desire is fulfilled and the female partner is fully satisfied. However, often due to various reasons, the size of the penis is smaller than the usual size that hampers this whole process of sexual intercourse because it is not able to enter into the vagina totally. This leads to incompleteness while mating and there is dissatisfaction on the part of the females as well. The males on the other hand, who are having smaller penis size feel lower regarding confidence and also do not feel elated as well because they are not able to provide the desired fulfillment to their female partner and hence, this can grossly affect the relationship and well-being too. To solve this problem, today several treatment methods have come up so that the penis can be enlarged to a proper size to ensure that it attains the size that will completely enter into the vagina. These are known as penis enlargement techniques.
Process of penis enlargement and its utilities
The methods that are being applied for increasing the size of the penis is herbal, and the medicines are all made from natural and organic ingredients. Therefore, there are no chances of side effects in the long run and the medicines can also be applied directly. Before proceeding with the penis enlargement process, it is always advisable to consult a sexologist and only after thorough psychological and physical check-up, the actual treatment starts. There are different materials that make up the medicines, and all are taken from the plants, leaves, roots, stems and fruits along with some vital minerals and nutrients that aid in the growth of the nerve cells in the penis so as to enhance its size to an optimum level. The various other features that come into play while aggravating the size of the penis are:
- Promotes more blood circulation in the region of the penis that will nurture the male organ and hence, assists in its growth through a normalized blood flow.
- Helps in development of new tissue in the region of the penis.
- It not only helps in enlargement of the penis but also treats for lesser ejections and other related erectile issues.
- Allows any obstructions to be removed by giving appropriate potency to the veins, muscles, nerves and penis muscles as well.
- Apart from increasing the size of the penis, these treatment procedures help in enhancing the sperm motility and also augment the sperm count too.
- The herbal methods of treatment ensure appropriate production of testosterone hormone and stimulate its production.
- Immunity amplification and reduction in the risk of any health or sexual disorders and not only that, the medicines help in revitalizing the sexual desire too.
- It is always wise to give this medicine a definite try to reap its widespread benefits.
I am 44 years old, height is 168 cm and weight is 100 kg. I Have diabetes and hypertension. Both are in control with supportive medicine. Can it possible to reduce weight with help of any medication.
Hello I am 21 M just want to know that I am running in morning and evening. In night I usually eat chapati and dal. I eat 7 to 8 chapatis I want to know should I eat less chapatis or I can eat as many chapatis I want .thanks.
Nose bleeding happens because of the presence of large amount of blood vessels in the nose.
Most common reasons for nose bleeding are nose picking, trauma, low levels of Vitamin K, Vitamin C, colds and allergies and nose lining getting dry along with so many other reasons.
Above 40 years of age bleeding nose is to be taken with suspicion.
But there are ways with the help of which it can be prevented and stopped.
Let’s first learn how it can be instantly stopped.
- Sit comfortably: When your nose starts bleeding, you should sit in a comfortable position. Do not stand or lie down because in these positions, blood may pass on to your throat which could be harmful. Tilt your face forward and let a piece of cloth soak in all the blood.
- Hold the nose: During nose bleeding, one should hold and pinch the nose for at least 10 minutes continuously. If it still doesn’t stop then hold it for 5-7 minutes more. Holding or pinching the nose stops bleeding by direct pressure on the nose.
- Apply ice: This can be a great way of instantly stopping nose bleeding. Ice usually shrinks and tightens the blood vessels because of which bleeding stops. Ice should preferably be applied on cheeks and root of nose.
- No anxiety: Bleeding is a safety valve, specially, in hypertensive patients. If nose doesn't bleed than brain would bleed. It's better nose to bleed than brain.
Nose bleeding can be prevented by taking the following measures:
- Elevate the head end while resting.
- Do not blow or scratch nose forcefully.
- Keep blood pressure in control.
- Avoid smoking because it delays the healing process.
- Make sure the room you sleep in isn’t dry. Keep a check on the humidity of the room, especially, in winter electric heaters dry up air. Keep a mug of water in room.
- Need to take special care in winters because the nose lining gets dry mostly. Apply Vaseline or oil or Ghee.
- Drink plenty of water and citrus food like oranges, lemon, sweet lime, Indian gooseberry to keep your nose moist and strengthen blood vessels.
- Do not overuse cold and allergy medicines.
Suffering from premature ejaculation and other problems of penis too. Shud I go for ayurvedic, homeopathy or allopathic treatment? Please sincere answers.
Allergic rhinitis is defined as allergic symptoms in the nasal passage. Allergic rhinitis can be seasonal (occurring during specific seasons) or perennial (occurring year round). The allergens that most commonly cause seasonal allergic rhinitis include pollens from trees, grasses and weeds, as well as spores from fungi and moulds. The allergens that most commonly cause perennial allergic rhinitis are house dust mites, cockroaches, animal dander and fungi or moulds. Perennial allergic rhinitis tends to be more difficult to treat.
How does allergic rhinitis occur ?
This condition occurs when allergens (allergy- causing substances) come into contact with the nose, and usually also the ears, sinuses, and the throat. When allergens come in contact with the lining of the nose and sinuses, they trigger the cells to release the chemical histamine, which causes the allergy symptoms described below.
What are the symptoms ?
- Nasal congestion
- Watery " runny nose"
- Itchy eyes,nose,or throat
- Puffy eyes or 'allergic shiners'
- Post nasal drip
These symptoms may occur during a certain season or year long. They can occur at any age.
Risk factors for allergic rhinitis
Allergies can affect anyone, but you’re more likely to develop allergic rhinitis if your family has a history of allergies. Some external factors can trigger or worsen this condition, including:
- Cigarette smoke
- Cold temperatures
- Air pollution
- Wood smoke
Ayurvedic concept of rhinitis:
As per Ayurveda, Allergic rhinitis is compared with Vata- Kaphaja pratishaya. The concept of Ama, Asatmya and virudh aahara also predict the allergic conditions.
Ama is the product of impaired digestion and metabolism. It affects Rasa and Rakta Dhatu leading to manifestation of Pratishyaya. Wrong food combinations (Virudh aahar) having antagonist properties like fish with milk, fruit juice with milk, clarified butter with honey, ice cream after night meals, etc. leads to allergy.
Ayurveda believes in balancing the three doshas present in the human body, thus treating the disease on the whole. Treatment involves clearing the sinuses and expelling phlegm, alleviating the relevant dosha and detoxification. To permanently resolve this disorder, dietary and lifestyle adjustments may be necessary in addition to the strengthening of the immune system. Panchakarma is an effective means of treating Allergic Rhinitis.
Ayurvedic treatment for allergic rhinitis:
- If the symptoms are severe and in chronic conditions, Vamana Panchakarma treatment, followed by Virechana is administered. This helps to relieve Ama and balance Tridosha.
- In some cases, where the patient has normal digestion strength, Nasya treatment (nasal drops therapy) is administered with herbal oils such as Anu taila or Shadbindu Taila.
- After the above Panchakarma treatments, Ayurvedic medicines are administered to improve respiratory immunity and strength of upper respiratory tract.
Useful Ayurvedic medicines in treating allergic rhinitis:
- Nimbarajanyadi tablet – Contains neem and turmeric as main ingredients.
- Chavikasavam – Fermented Ayurvedic liquid, also used in urinary tract disorders.
- Mahalaxmi Vilas Ras – Also useful in the treatment of skin diseases, diabetes, Sinus, non healing wounds, etc.
Other medicines: Narada lakshmi vilas rasa, Anand bhairava rasa, tribhuvan kirti rasa, shringarabharaka rasa, Mayur shringa bhasma, Abhraka bhasma, Lavangadi pills, Sitopaladi choorna, Marichayadi yoga, vyoshadi pills, Khadiradi pills are suggested.
- Take – Light food, lukewarm water, Kapha nashaka foods like little spicy food, saindhav salt, legumes, soups etc.
- Avoid – heavy food, fermented food, congestive food, too hot or too cold food, soar food, non vegetarian food, sweets, banana, curd, yogurt, ice creams, deserts, cakes, yellow grams, etc.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
- Avoid Alcohol and cold beverages.