Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arivalagan RYour feedback matters!
I am very fat so I am looking odd so I want to know that how loosing my weight please answer Mr. query.
5 diet and fitness tips for busy people
Vigorous exercise is important. However, if your hectic schedule leaves you with no time to hit the gym, you can try integrating some activity in the course of the day for increasing your productivity and staying fit.
- Take a walk when you are conversing on the phone.
- Instead of the lift, take the stairs.
- Take short breaks and step away from workstation.
- Workouts at home, such as sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, lunges and squats, keep you in shape.
- Eat healthy and on time
Foods which are low in nutritional value and have too many calories can pose serious health problems, including weight gain, cardiovascular problems and diabetes. It is important to stick to a healthy diet and a strict routine.
- Instead of starchy foods, choose wholegrain variants which contain more fibre, and keep you feeling full.
- Feel like snacking in the middle of the day? stock up on nuts and seeds or citrus fruits that are known to cure fatigue and stimulate alertness.
- To keep your energy up and your metabolism on overdrive, eat breakfast and smaller meals throughout the day, rather than 3 big meals.
- Have sufficient liquids through the day to avoid dehydration.
Avoid processed or packaged foods that contain too much sugar. Excess sugar has been linked to energy spikes followed by a crash, while too much salt can lead to high blood pressure and an increased risk of strokes and heart disease.
- Sleep is important
Finding it difficult to get a good night’s sleep? sleep deprivation can lead to fatigue, confusion, memory lapses and irritability.
To get a restful sleep:
- Create a sleep schedule and stick to it. Reading a book, listening to relaxing music, or taking a warm shower can help in relaxing your body.
- Avoid watching tv or surfing on your mobile as this can interfere with your sleep.
- Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Going to bed hungry or stuffing yourself too much can cause discomfort and keep you awake.
- Focus on deep breathing
When you are trying to juggle multiple things at a time, you are bound to be stressed. Five to ten minutes of deep breathing can help in relaxing you and reducing anxiety.
You can also close your eyes and focus on relaxing and tensing each muscle group while taking deep, slow breaths. The best part about this is that you can do it any time, at home, workplace or even on the road.
- Watch your posture
Good posture is not just great for your back and neck, but also allows you to breathe properly and increases concentration and thinking ability. To improve your posture:
- Get a good quality office chair, one with firm and dense cushioning and back support.
- Instead of resting your weight on a particular foot, plant both feet flat on the floor.
- Set a reminder to check your posture. This can be in the form of a post-it note, an alarm on your phone or an email reminder.