Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Ali Sulthan A RYour feedback matters!
I have a white mark in my throat which I see in mirror opening my mouth I fell uncomfortable while swallowing my own gum I checkup this to physician and he gave me mosiba & ranidom dsr while having these tab I feel better but when I leave this medicine for 2 days again I feel the same problem white marks grows up please help and give me the medicine name and tips which can be helpful for me.
I have a problem of sneezing I the morning right after waking up in the morning from almost 6 months. As soon as I open my eyes in the morning sneezes are started back to back 14-16. I suspect I have some kind of allergy but I don't know why it happens only in the morning. Kindly let me know if I need to visit a physician or need some kind of tests done.
I am 20 year old male. I have tonsils problem, when I drink cold water or eat ice cream my tonsils swell. And when it swell am not able to swallow my food. Doctor has preferred me to remove my tonsils. What should I do?
My father has chronic phyrngitis age 55 year old and operated for mitral valve repair and take medicin ramipril 2. 5, verapamil 120 sr, ecospring 75.
I read somewhere that wearing headphones for an hour can increase the bacteria in your by 700 times, I wear headphones daily for a minimum of 5-6 hours, I am also suffering from tinnitus which may have been caused by headphone use, please suggest how to handle hygiene issues caused by overuse of headphones.
I live in bangalore, native to dehradun. I have started having cold allergies in bangalore and terrible sinus.
I haven't been able to sleep properly. Either my right or left side of my nose gets blocked. Any quick suggestions to avoid such problems. Thanks in advance.
Sir I fell down and my nose is injured in 2009 when I consult doctor nose will be done after the growth has stopped.My nose becomes big.
Dear Doctor I have problem of dizziness from 1 years I have consulted many doctors last year after undergoing coursers of different treatment this dizziness still existed I have consulted ENT .neurology .general physicians. Done all test MRI audio meter test EEG .vitamin A B D full body scan everything normal. When I am driving car if stop in signal then it's start spinning for 20 to 30 seconds after that I will be normal this episode happens once in 15 days if I am siting at home anywhere feel dizzy while walking after afternoon meal feel lots of dizzy head wight don't no loosing hope on my life after so much treatment still this problem please help me anyone.
Had sex in 1st week of august. Periods came right on time around 26th of august and were normal. Took a urine test on 4th of September, which came negative for pregnancy. But I have been feeling dizzy ,light headed and fatigued all the time since last month. There is no feeling of nausea. Even consulted an ENT doctor for diagnosis ,but nothing came up. Also there is problem in digesting food and m passing gas after every meal. Should I get a blood test done for HCG or consult some other specialist?
When my mom wake up, in the early morning. Some ML. Of blood comes out of her nose. Sometimes she vomit and a bit amount of blood comes out. We go to civil hospital and described whole problem, they say it is due to the blood which accumulated in her brain when she sleeping. And in morning the accumulated blood comes out from nose and mouth. They gave some medicines but there's no effect on her problem. What to do and can you sir/mam describe me wht is this.
The ear is made up of three parts that is outer, middle and the inner part. Infections, disorders and ailments in the ear can occur across all age groups and in any part of the ear. Ear ailments are more common in children than in adults as the Eustachian tubes (tubes which drain out ear fluid) are smaller in children.
Here are a few common ailments which occur in children:
- Acute otitis media: AOM is the most common ear infection in children. Some parts of the middle ear are infected, resulting in swelling and blockage of fluid behind the eardrum. This condition is characterised by earache in children and in graver conditions, can also cause fever.
- Otitis media with effusion: This condition usually occurs due to the infestation of an infection when the fluid gets restricted behind the ear drum. This condition doesn’t exhibit too many symptoms except mild earache. You should consult an ENT specialist who can diagnose this condition by checking the concentration of fluid behind the eardrum using special instruments.
- Chronic otitis media with effusion: This condition occurs in children when the fluid remains trapped behind the eardrum for a long period of time. It can lead to serious infection and can cause hearing problem in children.
- Barotrauma: Barotrauma occurs due to changes in atmospheric pressure changes. It can cause problems in the Eustachian tube and causes trapping of air in the middle ear. Middle ear problems can become severe if left untreated and result in a burst in the eardrum, causing excessive bleeding.
- Meniere's disease: This is a disorder, which comes in bouts and is characterised by vertigo and fluctuating hearing loss. This condition usually affects one ear. It can result in tinnitus (ringing in the ear) or permanent loss of hearing if left untreated.
- Swimmer’s ear: Swimmer’s ear, also known as otitis externa, is a common condition which is caused in the outer area of the ear. This condition is caused due to remnants of chlorine water in the ear or because of inserting swabs too deep inside the canal. This condition is characterised by earache, discomfort and itching of the ear.