Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Coimbatore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. A. SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I have pain in my eyes, my eyes become red, pain in head and I can not see from long distance properly. Then what should I do?
If I continuously use my mobile phone for some time den water starts falling from my eyes. What to do in this case? Plzz help.
Last two days feeling like conjunctivitis in left eye. itching, slight swelling, white discharge and sticking in the morning. Could you please suggest any medicine for faster recovery.
It is always looks like Im a smoker or drunk because my eyes color is dark yellow:-(Pls suggest me better eye drop.
Mam I suffer from eye problem. Daily more than two times tears swell from my eyes. Please solve my problem.
Meri eye ki lid per allergies ho gai h main ilaj karta ho to think ho jati h. Kuchh din ke bad for best hi allergies ho jati please help me.
I am 20 years old and I am suffering from infection in my in upper portion of eyes on the skinny part doctors prescribed me the ointment neosporin-H I had used that but no proper result I had found. So, please suggest some remedy.
I am 17 years male. And have glasses on eyes.-2, and-1.5 in right and left eyes. Is there any treatment for reducing lens no. In homeopath or ayurved. Without surgery.
I am a student and my eyes size day by day smile. So I have many problem and I used many drops but result is not done. Please help me arjently.
I am 21 years old. I had follicular conjunctivitis. As prescribed by doctor I am using an eye drop'acupat' since 1 month two times a day. Now my eyes are sunken deeply. Why? Is it because of frequent use of eye drop? What can I do to bring it back to normal position? Sometimes it looks tired too specially in light. I am really worried. I would b so thankful to you doctor please.
I have problem in my eyes. When I walk in sunlight my vision seems to be a little bit blur and after couple of hours my eyes but reddish and then tears start to fall from my eyes. If you will help me that will be you r most kindness.
Doctor My left eye power is -0.75 sph -0.50 cyl axis 80 and right eye -1.50 sph. I used Bio medics lens and now bought soft lens 59 which shows letters with shading when using computer. I don't thing its manufacture defect. Please advise. Thank you for your time.
I am 19 year old male my problem is I hear low from my ears and a different smell come in my ears, what I do? And other problem is I see low and my goggle number is -4.5 what I do for my better eyes?
My son can't see far things so I want to do I'll lenses surgery to remove his spectacles is it advisable to do and what are the advantage and disadvantage of lenses surgery.
I am suffering from vision problem. Often feel headache and tired. What I need to do. I have to spend my time in study.
There are many kinds of conditions that affect the eyes and make vision difficult - temporarily or even permanently. Uveitis is one such condition that causes eye inflammation in the middle layer of the tissue that resides in the wall of the eye - also known as the Uvea. The progression of the condition is sudden and the symptoms, quite painful.
Let us get to know more with this article:
- Causes: To understand any condition and how it is to be treated, one must first understand the causes of the said condition. While the specific causes behind the onset of Uveitis are not clear, this inflammatory disorder may be caused as a side effect of others like an autoimmune disorder including those like ankylosing spondylitis or even sarcoidosis. Also, infections such as cat scratch disease, syphilis (learn more about syphilis problem), West Nile virus and others may cause this kind of inflammatory condition that also affects the eyes. Lymphoma is also a kind of cancer that can be found in the eyes, which can create Uveitis. Finally, eye injuries and surgeries may cause this condition too.
- Symptoms: This condition has a variety of symptoms that may flare up suddenly. There are very few cases in which these symptoms start and progress gradually. Redness and pain in the eyes is one of the most commonly experienced symptoms while decreased vision and sensitivity towards glares of light may also be felt by people suffering from this condition. One may also see dark spots floating around and the vision may get blurred as an effect.
- Onset of Symptoms: The symptoms usually depend to a great degree on the part of the eye that gets affected by this condition. The Uvea also consists of the iris, the choroid, and the ciliary body even as it enables blood flow to the deep layers of the retina.
- Medication: In order to treat mild to moderate cases, the ophthalmologist may prescribe anti-inflammatory medication like corticosteroids, as well as bacteria fighting medicines like antibiotics. Also, immunosuppressants can be used to deal with slightly more severe cases.
- Surgery: Very severe cases will require surgical procedures like a Vitrectomy to remove the vitreous in the eye for better management of the condition. Also, with surgery, the doctor can implant a device that leads to a slow release of medication on a constant basis so that the treatment and prevention of the condition goes on, unhindered. Yet, this method can also come with side effects like the onset of glaucoma.
The severity of the symptoms as well as the extent of the damage will pretty much determine the speed of your recovery as far as this condition is concerned.