Doctors in R.S. Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for R.S. HospitalYour feedback matters!
Yellow peel: what is it, what are the effects and where is it indicated?
Yellow peel are mainly retinoids acid based treatment. The main advantages of this treatment are minimal skin damage, a brief recovery period and a low probability of complications. Retinoic acid peel can also effectively cleanse the skin, has anti-inflammatory effects, makes skin glow, improves skin texture and structure, and provides a lifting effect.
Indications for use of retinoic acid peels:
- lack of collagen production
- disruption of skin's natural moisture balance
- mimic wrinkles
- loss of skin elasticity and strength
- need for skin whitening
- excessive pigmentation caused by solar radiation
- skin aging and photoaging
What to expect post peel?
Post peel active exfoliation start after 3-4 days and remain there till 7 days. For optimum effect yellow peel should be repeated every 3 wks for 3 peels.
AIDS and HIV are words that can still provoke feelings of fear and anxiety in many people today and this in spite of the fact that this viral infection is no longer the killer it once was. With the advent of sophisticated drugs used in combination therapy, HIV has become a largely manageable condition, something that can be successfully lived with. Where HIV was once shrouded in mystery, and even called 'God's vengeance', today we know that HIV is a viral infection that may be acquired through a few well-established routes. We know that HIV transmission can occur through sexual contact, blood-to-blood contact, such as sharing hypodermic needles, and passed from mother to baby during pregnancy, the birthing process or through infected breast milk. HIV simply cannot be transmitted through activities such as hugging or most kissing, nor can it be acquired from toilet seats, shared eating utensils, glasses, cups or plates etc. because of this there is no real need to be anxious about these particular areas.
In fact, HIV is such a fragile virus - or, to be exact, a 'retrovirus' - that the virus can survive for only a brief period of time when outside of the body.
A Look at Penis Skin: Is a Red Penis Bad?
For most men, penis skin tone varies from time to time. A very light-skinned man might have a red penis, especially when it is filled with plenty of blood during an erection. On the other hand, a man who has darker skin might actually have a lighter-skinned penis. But even when a man has a rather predictable penis skin color, he might notice that it varies from time to time. For instance, an erect penis might become various shades of red, then settle back down to its usual color after the fun is over. But what happens when penis skin takes on an unusual hue for other reasons? That's when good penis care becomes even more essential - and it might warrant getting checked out by a doctor. Here's what a man needs to know.
What's normal, anyway?
As with most things concerning the human body, there is actually a wide range of normal. Some men might have a penis that is all one uniform color, for instance - but another guy might notice that his penis is lighter at the tip and darker at the base, or vice versa. Most men will find that their penis is an entirely different color than the skin on the rest of their body. And still others will notice that their skin color barely changes during an erection, while others will see it turn a serious red, almost purple!
What are some other penis concerns?
Sometimes a man might notice that a certain area of his skin, such as a tiny spot near the tip or the base, it red while the rest of his penis is the usual color. These spots on the penis might be cause for concern, depending upon what they are and where they came from. Here's a brief rundown of the various issues a man might face.
1) Skin irritations. For men who have been getting it on, whether with a partner or their own hand, there might be tiny irritations on the penis that can lead to red spots or splotches. These are often tender to the touch, and that's a sure sign that a guy has simply overdone it a bit. A few days of rest should ease away the redness and the soreness as well.
2) Lesions or dark bumps. These are more of a cause for concern, as they might indicate a sexually transmitted disease. Lesions might look like large bruises and are likely tender. Dark bumps might be entirely painless, but they can look unsightly and make a man worry about what is causing them. This warrants a visit to the doctor.
3) Unusual color changes. Any color change that doesn't really make sense - such as sudden white splotches on the penis or a darkness to the skin that doesn't go away when an erection does - could mean some underlying medical condition. Any changes in color that worry a man are a good reason to visit the doctor and show off the problem.
4) A red penis with fever. When a man has a penis that is very red and is also showing signs of fever - either systemic or inflammation at the penis itself - it is a sign of potential infection. A man who suffers from this should immediately seek medical attention, as there might be a medical issue that requires antibiotics or other medications to treat.
On a day-to-day basis, a man can help keep his penis skin in great shape through the use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème should contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins A, B5 and C, as well as Shea butter and vitamin E for softness. These ingredients can help keep a man's skin tone as even as possible while hydrating to avoid any areas of dryness.
Having irregular bleeding while trying to have a healthy sex life can be stressful, because you never know when you're going to have bleedingWomen with pcos shouldn't be afraid to seek help if they're having trouble with their sex lives.Most women with pcos only seek out medical or psychological help if they're trying to conceive.
Pcos is a complex female health issue. It consists of many different health concerns and risks. If permanent diet and lifestyle changes are implemented, these risks and health issues may become obsolete. There are many ways to support the proper health of a woman's body that is dealing with pcos.
Important key tips-
1. Make sure your doctor performs the correct tests and you get a proper diagnosis.
2. Follow a pcos specific diet to help decrease insulin resistance, balance weight, and improve estrogen metabolism.
3. Promote hormonal balance and support regular ovulation through supportive herbs and supplements.
4. Support a proper inflammatory response.
5. Stick to your plan, believe in yourself, only you have the ability to change your circumstances! and quite likely conceive your bundle of joy.
How to manage pcod to achieve pregnancy?
Infertility is one of the most stressing factors in women`s life and it may influence their satisfaction and quality of life . In our study all the patients were infertile which may have impaired their sexual function that could justify the high prevalence we found. The majority of our patients had menstrual irregularities which reveals their hormonal disturbances.Pcos patients markedly suffer from sexual dysfunction as comorbidity. It seems appropriate to screen all pcos patients for sexual function.
When women with pcos are trying to have a baby, intimacy can go from" the joy of sex to the job of sex" since conceiving can often involve scheduling sex during the times they're most fertile.Women also might be taking fertility medication that can affect their libido.
Sciatica is pain in the lower back or hip that radiates down into the buttock and back of the leg along the sciatic nerve, often to the foot.
How to avoid Sciatica?
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Keep your back muscles strong.
- Stretch your muscles.
- Focus on good posture.
- Lift properly.
- Leave your purse at home.
- Practice stress relief for back pain relief.
- Sleep well.
Word arthritis comes from the Greek arthronmeaning “joint” and the Latin itis meaning “inflammation.” Arthritis affects the musculoskeletal system, specifically the joints. It is the main cause of disability among people above 55 years of age in industrialized countries.
Arthritis is not a single disease – it is an umbrella term that covers more than 100 medical conditions. Osteoarthritis (OA) is the most common form of arthritis and generally affects elderly patients. Some forms of arthritis can affect people at a much younger age.
OSTEOARTHRITIS – usually occurs with age, as cartilage loses elasticity. Risk factors include: old age; joint injury; poorly formed joints; excessive weight; genetic defects; stress on the joints from certain jobs or sports.The symptoms of osteoarthritis develop slowly and get worse as time goes by. The most common affected joints are in the hips, hands, knees and spine. The joint become stiff sometimes swollen and loses its flexibility, especially first thing in the morning.
RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS – is an inflammatory form of arthritis. The synovial membrane (synovium) is attacked, resulting in swelling and pain. If left untreated the arthritis can lead to deformity.
Among the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis are swollen, inflamed, stiff and painful joints. The fingers, arms, legs and wrists are most commonly affected. Symptoms are usually worse on waking in the morning but get better half an hour later. Weight loss is common.
INFECTIOUS ARTHRITIS (septic arthritic) – is an infection in the synovial fluid and tissues of a joint. It is usually caused by bacteria, but could also be caused by fungi or viruses.
Symptoms of infectious arthritis include fever, joint inflammation and swelling. Tenderness with joint pain is always noticeable. Usually symptoms are linked to injuries or other illnesses.
JUVENILE RHEUMATOID ARTHRTIS (JRA) – means arthritis that affects a person aged 16 or under.
JRA can manifest in any of three ways:
1. Pauciarticular JRA, the most common and mildest. The child experiences pain in up to four joints.
2. Polyarticular JRA affects more joints and is more severe. As time goes by, it tends to get worse.
3. Systemic JRA is the least common. Pain is experienced in many joints. It can spread to organs. This can be the most serious JRA.
Sufferers of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis are often children with poor appetite, weight loss, anemia, and intermittent fever.
As one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine, homeopathy is a safe and permanent way of eliminating arthritis. A remedy is chosen based on the theory of individualization and symptom similarity. In this way, a state of complete health can be regained, removing all the signs and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
Below is a list of acute arthritis remedies, along with a description of the disease they treat. Keep in mind that these remedies may only act as immediate palliatives and will not permanently cure arthritis unless they are a constitutional match for the patient.
Bryonia alba – Excellent arthritis remedy for pain with inflammation that is aggravated by movement and relieved by moderate pressure and rest.
Ledum – Remarkable arthritis remedy for gout and ascending rheumatism. Works best by cold application.
Rhus Tox – For pain aggravated by first movement and damp weather and made better by continuous motion.
Colchicum – For pain made worse by motion, touch or mental effort, better by warmth and rest. Mostly for gouty pain.
Kalmia – Well known arthritis remedy for descending pain, or pain with heart palpitation and slow pulse.
Guaiacum – For gouty abscesses of joints, and pain relieved by cold bath and cold application.
Calcarea Carb – For arthritic swelling and knee pain made worse by cold, especially in fleshy people.
Benzoic acid – For gouty concretions of joints, and knee pain caused by abnormal deposition of uric acid.
Hypericum – Remarkable arthritis remedy for rheumatoid arthritis; has outstanding action over nerve pain.