Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Churu and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Lal Chand SutharYour feedback matters!
Am getting head àche frequentĺy. Couĺd it be migràne. What would might be the reàsomn? Àm worried a lot.
I am 31 year old male. When I was 14 year old, I met with an accident in which my spleen, large intestine, pancreas and column connecting lung were ruptured. I was operated upon post which I developed problem of flatulence. The problem aggravated slowly slowly. For the last 8-9 years, I have to go twice to clear my stomach in the morning and some times during evening. During the day time I pass gas at least 20-25 times. I took ranitidine, then omeprazole. But the stomach clearing issue is not solved. My ultrasounds were alright. I do not have diabetes or any other disease. I used to smoke, which I have stopped recently and I drink alcohol occasionally. Few years back I had external growth outside anus, which varies its size (i have to press it inside after the stool, but it does not pain). It protrudes during stool and I can put it inside with finger. Rarely it beds also. My stool is semi solid with scattered small lumps. I have spoken to various doctors (not specialists) and got few medicines which did not make the problem go permanently. I do not eat spicy food and in case the food is spicy, my chest starts burning. The gas I pass are majority odourless while stool is not (neither too pungent). I have tried Kayam churna, Jhandu Pancharisht, but no success. I am more troubled by the morning schedule and what I perceive is due to gas. Many a times I have to move out for work early, then it becomes very difficult for me. I also take around 15-20 minutes in first time and 5-7 minutes second time. I have got my stool culture done, as advice by specialist. Nothing has come in the report. I do not have any abdominal pain. Only discomfort is there when gas is formed. Also the fissure is not painful. It is a very small external growth which causes discomfort in sitting if not pushed inside. According to me the main issue is gastritis which makes me go to the toilet again and mostly it is air which passes along with small portion of stool and then I am relieved, but after some time I feel that I have gas in the stomach.
I am 19 years male. I am not able to get sexual satisfaction, dur to my penis. I am not able to insert my penis properly. please tell me the solution.
My voice is not clear from last 15 days. Its like irritation in the throat. I took so many medicines but in vein. Problem is still theres. Please help.
My father has diabetes. Nd prostate operation done inspite of that there is urine inconsistencY nd he does not sense ať night he doing in bed so wht we do?
I have paused masturbating for a week and now I feel a pain in my testicles. Is there any problem pausing masturbation.
I suffer from indigestion problem many time, even I take less amount of food than I need. Can you please help me!
My fiance is suffering from type 2 diabetes from 3 years he is six feet tall and he weighs about 95 kilos is this the ideal weight or he should decrease the weight and while we check the blood sugar levels in a digital meter it always shows high but when we go for normal blood test it shows normal plz help us what we should do, does the digital meters accurate
Hello sir my father's right leg foot so painful. He used also medicine but not relief. So please solution sir.
I am 20 years old I am from west bengal murshidabad. I have a problem in my brain when I listen music for long time. What can I do?
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet.
Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
1. Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
2. Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
3. Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
4. Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing ingestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
5. Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Fresh Fruits Vs. Dry Fruits