Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in christian basti. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kb Das
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of Urine Leakage
Treatment of Urinary Incontinence
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Sensitive Bladder
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Urinary Passage Disorders
Treatment of Epididymitis
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Treatment of Urethral Stricture
Submit a review for Dr. Kb DasYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with back pain. Doubt on Kidney stones. Last year detected stone and it gone with medicine. Now again it started. I am drinking splendy of water even though the urine is in yellow colour.
My husband age -36 years is facing problem while urinating after waking up in the morning. He is having pain in lower abdomen. After drinking 1-2 ltrs. Of water also he is not able to urinate. We went to a general physician he suggested for a urine R/E test and gave 2-3 medicins but after taking that dose he is not having much relief. What may be the cause?
Hi I m 35 years old n healthy. For the past 3 years I m suffering from kidney (i have copper t inserted after my second child). When detected I had 3 stones, while last when I checked only 1is remaining. My stones were detected because I use to have back pain on my right side, but then the pain had reduced. But now recently again the pain had started I usually it is in the morning when I sleep for long hours. Also I have observed the there is blood passing in my vaginal discharge. Please help.
2 days before just after a wet dream I felt irritation during urination now irritation is not stopped but from pennis a whitish liquid is coming out it is odourless and sticky and its flow continuously after some intervals of time may b 1 hr or more, I have to wash pennis every time whenever go for urination. I can't understand it is semen or puss. I am very much scared .Please suggest something.
Hello Sir/Ma'am. I am a 22 year guy. N I think I have some major health related problems which I want to share with you. Nowadays I observe, whenever I urinate, after sometimes, many ants gathers in that area where I urinated. Is it the symbol of sugar/ diabetes? If so, then I don't want that these things hampers my life. I am ready to do anything to prevent this from me. Please provide me some basic, practical, strong and effective way of handling this so that I can rid away this from my body. No diabetes should dare to touch me also. I will b waiting for your answer.
My dad age 63 year old no sugar He is on Daylsis from 2 years We want to transplant kidney We have no done for kidney What we should do.
I feel like pressure on the under part even after urination. I go to washroom and after sometimes it feels like I need to go again for urination. I am very much tensed, please suggest me what should I do.
Dear sir I AM taking insulin morning 45units and night 35 units Present report fasting sugar 190 and after meals 305 Urine sugar.
Sir my I have a kidney stone for two years last year I have used a laser treatment but now I have 8mm stone and I have uterus cyst.
I have got fatty liver when gone for USG for kidney stone. What is it? What is the treatment and what care should I take?
I m going more than 10 times for passing urine in 10 minutes. So it is ok or is there any problem pls suggest what to do?
I am 26 years old male. I am suffering from swelling in anus. Doctors told me, there is a problem in anus. The problem is FISSURE in anus like that they told. My question is, 1. How to come out from this problem? 2. Which types of food should I take? 3. What is the main solution for this kind of disease? And also I am suffering from pain while sitting only other wise there is no pain at all. Pls tell me correct solution for this. Thanking You Raj.
Hi sir I have a stone in my kidney. and am suffering high pain of it. How I can mange it. How to melt that stone and what measures I have to take.
He have bilateral renal stone 6mm. He felt pain in right testis. Bt usg scrotum found normal. Why right testis feel heavy and no tenderness. How to dissolve stone and pass?
I am 21 year old female having pain while urinating. The pain occurs when the process ends and it stays for sometime. Also there is feeling of urinating frequently whereas I just urinate a little. Please advice on same.
Hy doctor. I found a little poke on my anus hole. What can cause for it. Any fungal infection or something else.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men.
The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!