Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Chittorgarh. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Piyush JainYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I am chiyan krishnan, male 28 years old (lab manager come dty quality manager in a iso certified lab in trivandrum, kerala, india, having eosinophil count- 17%, aec - 1100, ige -810, also having allergic rhinitis and difficult to breath in colder conditions, please suggest valuable precautions or medications sir.
I smoke 5 or 6 cigarettes in every week. I know that cigarette causes cancer but I can't control this attitude. So, I need to know that it will cause cancer by shortly to me? How to quite this bad attitude?
Hi, Merí wife ko ovarian cyst hai two year se. Koi aísa blood test batayen jis se ye pata chale ki usme cancer na ho. Ya fir koi upay bina surgry k.
My penis is very weak and tired and doesn't get erection at all due to over masturbation. Can I use sheep ghee (gheti ka ghee) for penis massage.
Hello Madam, My wife is no 43 years old two year ago remove her utrenus and over-is. Now she have vaginal dryness. Please suggest what I do. Or any medicine which is safe. (Ayurvedic)
Present condition-continuous light pain in the left lumber region and left posterior thigh. Old condition- sever pain around posterior lumber and around region. Difficulties in standing, sitting and walking. #old medical history- 1) T.pregabid ME 75 mg 2) T.skelebenz 15 mg Both medicine For 40 day.
I have like allergic reaction type in my mucosa of my mouth, it became thick in a bout two days, while using hot drinks I have alot of pain and burns. What should I do?
I have some time head ache the head ache very pain ful and some time my eyes was very pain and red colour in morning time.
My grandmother is suffering from very high sugar problem Her sugar level always remain 300+ And don't eat so much just eat half or full chapatti a day Please help.
I have nose bleed since I was small. It pains badly when it comes I do not know why is this happening but want to cure this and be free from this problem. What should I do?
I am 35 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
I have problem in both my eyes mainly left eye since childhood. A doc says the condition is amblyopia. I am wearing specs but still it is not clear through my left eye. please tell me what should I do to improve my vision? Does this condition cure?
I am a 42 year old and having problem of backache from last 15 days. Please advise medicine & therapy.
What is the exact weight, height and health growth of my body of above detail. I need a advice of doctor for my good health. Thanks.
With a number of virus and other mosquito borne disease threats looming in, such as dengue, chikungunya, malaria and other deadly diseases. The number of cases are on the rise throughout the country, there has been an alarming rise is the use of market bought mosquito repellents. While they are no doubt, very effective, but they also emit gases which can be harmful to us. There exist in our homes, commodities with which we can achieve the same results - to have a mosquito-free home. Few such ways are as follows:
1. Though it might smell bad initially, it is also the reason why mosquitoes will stay away. Crush a few pods of garlic, boil it in water and spray the liquid in the room, especially in the corners.
2. Camphor is easily available and good way to get rid of mosquitoes. Light a little bit of camphor in a room after closing all doors and windows. Leave the room for about twenty minutes and when you go back, your room will be mosquito free.
3. Infuse citronella oil in a candle and burn the candle to have a mosquito free room. Alternatively, you can use the oil in a vaporizer.
4. If you have a garden, plant mosquito repellent plants like lavender, catnip and citronella in the areas near the windows of your house to drive the mosquitoes away.
5. Get rid of all stored water within and around your house. These waters are breeding grounds for mosquitoes. If you need to store water for the unexpected shortage of water, make sure that you keep changing it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.