Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chittoor and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I always suffer from mouth ulcers. It's gets spread all over my mouth including throat. It's really very painful. I even can't eat or drink anything. And the main issue is allopathic medicine doesn't suit me. I only prefer homeopathic medicine.
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
Sir my front two big teeth had been changing slightly dull black in colour in between two. How to correct that sir please guide me.
My 2 Year baby got cavity in his four his front teeth. We have started brushing him at night and applying GC Tooth Mousse daily. So the situtaion is under control but since he is still in his teething phase whenever we try brushing him. His gums bleeds as he is reclutant due to pain in the gums. Pls advise how to handle and brush a 2 Y baby. Also what are the chances of his permanent teeth carrying cavities also. Thanks
I have mouth ulcers for almost 2 weeks tried many home remedies and medicine too but no use now what should I do? I frequently sure with headache for no cause what should I do? I had gastric problem and how should I reduce it? I had lot of hair fall need some suggestions to reduce it? I have back pain problem at an age of 18 how can I manage my rest of life?
I am having problem with my teeth. I cannot drink cold drinks or even eat hot dishes. Please suggest me a good remedy for this.
Its swelling in my tooth base on uper jaw since three month. Last year I needed silver deu to cavity.
I am having tooth problems. I feel like itching in my enamels. I don't know whether its sensitivity or something else. Please suggest me the solutions. Thank you.
Sometimes I have pain in my mouth under my tongue and I do not know what to do at that time I have eaten pain killers but it does not response good. What should I do? Please help me.
For most people, a visit to the dentist is not a routine affair, it is mandated by tooth pain or bleeding gums. Surveys have been conducted to understand this, and at least 50% of the people have a fear of dentists.
Listed below are some common reasons cited by people as to why they fear a dentist:
1. General Anxiety: Unlike a regular doctor's set-up, the dental office with its various equipment and materials can be quite intimidating for anybody. This is one of the main reasons most people fear going to a dentist. Whether it is the big X-ray equipment or the drills used on the teeth, the person walking into the clinic has a general fear.
2. Fear of embarrassment and negligence: As mentioned, most people go to the dentist when a symptom sets in. Visiting a dentist and opening the mouth reveals the negligence of the person in terms of oral health, and this is an embarrassment for most people.
3.Tooth removal: A decade or so ago, for most decayed tooth, removal would be the only problem. In such cases, especially if the tooth was grossly decayed, it would be removed, sometimes with use of multiple instruments and in small pieces. The recent advancements have reduced the instances of tooth removal, however, this is a major reason for people to fear a dentist.
4. Injection: The thought of having an injection in the mouth is another big no-no for most people. There could also be the possibility of having a bad experience with an earlier dentist, where there might have been more than a prick to get the anesthetic effect.
5. Fear of pain: In this major set-up, most people are not sure which instrument might be used on them and they fear that this can cause additional pain to the tooth that is already in pain.
6. Fear of getting bad news: The dentist will diagnose the problem and reveal bad news about the problem. This might involve not just complicated treatment but also can be quite expensive.
7. Connecting to a bad experience: In some cases, the person could have had a previous bad experience and this might prevent them from going to any other dentist. The bad memory always comes to the fore and prevents the person from going through another bad experience.
8. The use of drill: Whether or not the person in the clinic requires drilling, the mere sound of it puts off some people from visiting a dentist. Opening the mouth and getting a tooth drilled is one of the biggest fears for most people.
Walk into a dentist with none of these fears and you will be relieved of your dental and oral problems.
If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.