Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nandeesh J
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Hair Care Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nandeesh JYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
One of my neighbour's recommended this Nandeesh J. Nandeesh J with great ease handled my wife's serious case with ease. The facilities available in the Dr Nandeesh J are very nice. Even though it's been more than a year, still if I sometimes feel pain and call him, and Nandeesh J still takes my call in case of any emergency. He is one of the best physicians in city. I feel strange that I am suffering from naturopathy treatmentOver the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself.
During the treatment, my Nandeesh J supported me a lot. The overall atmosphere in the dr Nandeesh J is very soothing. My previous experiences were not so good, but Nandeesh J has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. I remember, I read an article of Nandeesh J in the paper and made contact. Nandeesh J has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. i took a gain weight treatment
Nandeesh J has a very positive attitude towards all the patients. I was quite concerned, as my health was degrading day by day, but due to my Nandeesh J and the treatment for my gastric problem I didn't lose hope. Overnite my gastric problem aggravated. By chance, I approached Nandeesh J for second opinion and thank god, i did because, he treated me without any injections and all. The staff was very attentive to my needs. I have had this gastric problem from quite some time.
I felt weak as I was suffering from dengue. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. I searched therNandeesh J online and saw herreviews. I had lost hope, but the dengue treatment given by Nandeesh J has helped me regain my confidence. It was so quite pleasant in the dr Nandeesh J. I am so happy with the results of my treatment, that I will surely recommend Nandeesh J to anyone gladly. Nandeesh J certainly knows the in and out of herspeciality.
I was suffering from migraine for which I chose to consult Dr Nandeesh. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Nandeesh is very soothing. I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my migraine but he treated me so well. I feel so great after the completion of treatment.
I was quite depressed as my child was facing ROP. I consulted a number of specialists but the way Dr Nandeesh treated was the best. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. I had lost hope, but the rop treatment given by him has helped regain my confidence. The guidance he gave has helped me immensely with my situation. He has a broad knowledge in the field of ayurveda.
I was shocked to experience the problem of Dark Circles. No matter how critical be the situation, drnandeesh J is always very calm.A friend of mine referred to him for my problem. Even in case of emergency, the staff is always willing to help at herclinic, dr Nandeesh J in Chitradurga .I am so much benefitted with hertreatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
Even though Dr Nandeesh is not from our city, he is still very famous, so I consulted him as I was suffering from Migraine. He definitely is aware about the latest and advanced ways to treat serious cases. During the complete migraine treatment program he always supported and motivated me. He ensures that he listens to his patients.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful, knowledgeable and nurturing. I would like to thanks to doctor nandish who give me knowledgeable information for protein powder counseling me..and..i m happpy that he answered me..my question..always help me..sir thanksyou...
Dr Nandeesh J is an excellent physician who is very prompt, straight forward personality. He is a master in suggesting proper diet and regimen. He does not prescribe unnecessarily. You can always take his opinion for any of your complaints. He guides you rightly for the further steps.
dr Nandeesh J is excellent.I consulted him for my problem of anxiety which made me overthink made me restless all the time. I am really grateful to dr nandeesh and his staff at dr Nandeesh J in Chitiradurga for helping me out and solving my problem. You a great human being sir.
I followed all suggestions by the doctor. Now, I am able to manage my neck problem by Ayurveda. Thank you Ayurveda. Dr Nandeesh explained my disease very clearly. So I took medicines regularly. Now, I am seeing the results. Thank you doctor.
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Thank you so much sir. I m so happy with your answers.
Excellent suggestions, very professional, only medicines which are necessary are given, very good listener..Recommended for all patients to take Dr Nandeesh s opinion.
Really helped by doctor s advice. Simple exercise , less medicines cured my pain.. English medicines I used to take did not help much. Good doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Very good at diagnosis. Knowledgeable... Did not unnecessarily write investigation. Very good result.
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Thanks ....for all
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are knowledgeable. But I have little sensitive skin
In Ayurveda, the heart or Hridaya is most vital since it is the organ that is responsible for enabling proper circulation of blood all over the body while governing your emotions so as to keep you fit and energetic. When it comes to the development of heart ailments, a highly stressful lifestyle, and poor eating habits are considered to be the main culprits of heart diseases or Hrudroga. As a consequence, these causes bring about the hardening of the arteries, leading to problems like angina (ruja) and angio-obstruction (vata dosa). Factors like high blood pressure, heredity, diabetes, smoking and high cholesterol make you predispose to developing problems of the heart.
How does Ayurveda help?
Ayurveda offers safe and innovative preparations for the handling of heart diseases. Plants like garlic, Arjuna, cinnamon and their preparations are used for treating heart ailments. Depending on individual cases, certain very effective natural preparations are recommended by a practitioner of Ayurveda along with lifestyle changes like:
1. Getting rid of stress - When it comes to the heart, Ayurveda propounds a holistic approach in the treatment of this organ, which encompasses both physical and emotional considerations. Herbal formulations that contain ingredient like Ashwagandha are known to reduce tension in the mind as well as the body while strengthening the heart muscle.
2. Eating right - Developing the habit of correct eating is vital for improving heart health. According to Ayurveda, the ideal food portion should be one that fits into the cups of your palms. Having meals three times a day at fixed timings can help in training your digestive system to not only anticipate but also digest the food consumed. For stimulating a slow digestion salt, ginger and lime can be consumed.
3. Removing Ama (arterial plaque) from your body - For enabling a proper functioning of the heart regular cleaning of the internals is recommended as per Ayurvedic teaching so as to flush out the arterial plaque that gets accumulated in your blood vessel. From eating a high fiber diet and drinking lukewarm water to going to sleep by 10pm, Ayurvedic treatment of the heart consists of these recommendations.
4. Exercising regularly - The key to a good heart health is exercising regularly but in moderation. In this context, Ayurveda believes in the concept of Balaardh, which is exercising to about 50% of your capacity. This reduces instances of strains and injuries received due to exercising. Walking for about half an hour every day is considered to be a great metabolism booster as well and it brings about an improvement of the heart.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Constipation is a very common, but irritating problem that mostly occurs due to the absence of adequate amount of fibre or water in your diet. Also, a side effect of certain medications or less exercise can lead to constipation. Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. Here are some natural laxatives, which are easily available in your kitchen and prove to be very effective in eliminating constipation.
Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result.
Directions: collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
2. Castor oil
Castor oil is often referred to as a stimulant laxative and is a very useful remedy for constipation. Castor oil enables smooth movement and functioning of the intestines, making it easier for stool to pass.
Directions: drink 1 to 2 teaspoons of castor oil on an empty stomach. It takes about 8 hours to show its effect, so decide which time of the day will be suitable for you to consume it.
3. Aloe vera
Besides acting as a remedy for minor burns and cuts, aloe vera gel also helps soothe your stomach. It functions as a natural laxative by making your stool softer. Moreover, it aids in protein digestion and makes the muscular structure of your intestines stronger, consequently providing relief from constipation.
Directions: have 2 tablespoons of aloe gel every morning by mixing it with your glass of fruit juice, or consume 1 cup of aloe vera juice whenever you feel constipated.
4. Baking soda
Baking soda is an effective cure for gas, pressure and pain in the digestive tract, and stomach ache as excessive air is released from the body by its action. It also functions as a laxative by making the passage of accumulated waste products through the intestines a smooth process. Moreover, stools are loosened and passed without pain on its consumption.
Directions: take a quarter cup of warm water and stir a teaspoon of baking soda into it. Consume the mixture as quickly as you can. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Gastritis/acidity is a group of diseases or symptoms where there is excess secretion of acid by the gastric glands of the stomach.
If you have upper abdominal discomfort or pain, stomach fullness, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, indigestion, belching, waterbrash or irregular bowel movement, then you must be suffering from acidity or gastritis. It is a problem which becomes worse when an individual has poor eating habits and improper lifestyle.
Gastritis: swelling of stomach lining
Various factors like spicy food, medicines, tobacco, alcohol etc. Can cause increase in gastric acid production and disturb, weaken or damage the normal stomach lining. Gastritis occurs when there is an imbalance between the acid production and damage to the stomach lining, resulting in swelling of the stomach lining.
Gastritis a very common disorder of all age groups
Gastritis is of two types - acute gastritis (which occur suddenly) and chronic gastritis (develops over a period of time). In India gastritis is a very common disorder which occurs at any age but is more widespread in the adolescent age group (12-17 years). Adolescence is a change from childhood to adulthood, the period in which a lot of physical and psychological changes occur increasing the risk of gastritis.
Multiple factors cause gastritis
Various factors like spicy food, medicines (pain killers), tobacco, alcohol, emotional disturbance, psychological stress, smoking, alcohol intake and bacterial infection lead to gastritis.
Besides these, the three most important factors include helicobacter pylori infection (bacterial infection), use of painkiller medicines and autoimmunity (body loses its own immunity and attacks itself). These factors in the long term may even cause an ulcer (permanent breakage of the stomach lining), acid reflux disorder (food coming back to mouth after swallowing) and stomach cancer.
What does Ayurveda suggest?
In Ayurveda, agni refers to fire like activity in alimentary canal responsible for digestion of food which is influenced by the status of doshas. When samana-vata associates with kapha in turn produces weak digestive power (agni-mandya). Consuming food against the code of dietetics i. E. Ahara-vidhi vidhana and ahara-vidhi-visheshayatana (method of taking food) lead to a number of diseases related with food. Eating food before the previous food is digested, untimely food, eating too much of spicy or oily food, eating when not hungry, drinking too much water during food and at a time unless required, very hot high fatty-fried food, stale food, heavy diet, excess consumption of horse gram, vitiate all the three body humours (tridosha) also contribute to the symptoms of gastritis.
Due to the sourness of consumed food the liquidity of pitta increases further decreasing the capacity for digestion (agnimandya). Hence, rasadi-dhatu is not formed in a proper manner. This, after a certain period, manifests as amlapitta (hyperacidity).
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals
Symptoms of gastritis vary among individuals, and in many people even there are no symptoms. It also depends on the duration of disease, whether it is of acute (coming on suddenly) or chronic (causing symptoms over a long period of time) type.
The most common symptoms of acute gastritis include:
- Abdominal bloating or stomach fullness,
- Belching (expelling air from the stomach through the mouth)
- Waterbrashes (sour fluid or tasteless saliva into the mouth)
- Upper abdominal pain or discomfort
- Nausea/vomiting feeling
- Irregular bowel movement
- Recurrent indigestion,
- Chest burn or gnawing feeling between meals (heartburn)
- Hiccups etc.
In addition to this, symptoms of chronic gastritis may include weight loss, continuous flatulence, black stool, loss of appetite and even anemia.
How to diagnose gastritis?
To diagnose gastritis, performs a thorough physical evaluation, and may recommend a blood test for h. Pylori screening, stool test for blood in the stool. Abdominal x-rays or barium studies (upper or lower) may demonstrate the presence of thickened stomach lining and folds that are signs of inflammation in the stomach.
Sometimes, an endoscope, a thin tube containing a tiny camera, is inserted through the mouth and down into the stomach to look at the stomach lining (endoscopy). The doctor will check for inflammation and may perform a biopsy, in which a tiny sample of tissue is removed and sent for analysis of gastric lining. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
The formation of malignant cells in the larynx tissues leads to laryngeal cancer. Most tissue malignancy occur in the squamous cells (flat, thin cells inside the larynx lining). Men are more susceptible to laryngeal cancer than women.
Laryngeal cancer falls under the category of neck and head cancer. The risk factors of laryngeal cancer include:
- Using tobacco based products
- Drinking excessive alcohol
- Exposure to asbestos and sulphuric acid
The symptoms of laryngeal cancer are:
- Coughing or sore throat that does not heal (know more about Whooping Cough)
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Pain in the ears
- Throat or neck lumps
- Hoarseness in the voice
The conventional treatments for laryngeal cancer are radiation, chemotherapy and surgery.
Ayurvedic treatment can be used together with conventional therapies. Ayurvedic remedies have minimal side-effects and as such are safe. Usually, conventional therapies weaken the body. Fatigue is a common side-effect of harsh treatments like radiation and chemotherapy. As such, Ayurveda aims to bring the body back to balance by fighting the effects of harsh treatments that cause imbalances in the body. It hopes to achieve harmony through natural methods. It can increase energy, promote wellbeing, balance the body, mind and spirit, reduce stress and prevent the disease from returning.
Eating certain healthy food, herbs and professionally prescribed Ayurvedic remedies can help with cancer treatment. Besides healing your body from the inside, there are other important beneficial remedies that can prove to be useful. They include:
- Meditation can reduce blood pressure, anxiety and improve all around well-being.
- Yoga and pranayama is supremely helpful
- Oil massages with healing herbs and essential oils are good for the body and mind
Cancer treatment requires time and patience. You cannot hasten the process. If you are recovered or you are in the recovery phase, it is important not to fall back to the bad habits that put your body out of balance. So if you are on treatment, or done with the treatment, do not start smoking or drinking again. smoking and drinking harms the good effects and can lead to recurrence of the disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraine, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do Breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My self Ali, I am from Mumbai. Sir, I want to ask you that can I use aloevera jel on my acne. Is it helpful or not for acne or pimple. Please tell me what I do. Thank you.
Piles or haemorrhoids refer to a condition when the veins of the rectum or the anus get abnormally enlarged and causing significant bleeding and inflammation. Generally, there are two types of piles that are found in the human body. One is internal haemorrhoid which is generally painless and occurs in the inner layer of the anal region. The other is external haemorrhoid which occurs in the external layers of the rectum making it easily visible and extremely painful.
The causes of Haemorrhoids are obesity, a desk-bound lifestyle, untreated chronic gastric conditions like dysentery, diarrhoea, constipation, hereditary factors, pelvic tumours and significant increase in the weight of the uterus at the time of pregnancy.
The symptoms of piles include severe pain in the anal region followed by blood discharge with the faecal materials along with extreme irritability in the particular region and abnormal enlargement around the anal region.
In Ayurvedic treatments, piles are referred to as Arsha Shoola which means extreme painful conditions that resemble needle piercing. However, this intense sensation of pain can be eradicated by Ayurvedic treatments as it concentrates on the elimination of the symptoms.
Some essential Ayurvedic remedies for piles are as follows:
- Haemorrhoid is a medical condition that largely occurs due to a bad digestive system. A prescribed dosage of haritaki and jimikand might help in the overall improvement of your digestive system.
- According to the Ayurvedic scriptures, piles can be treated, if you can maintain a healthy dietary regime that should include amalaki, papaya and jamrul, but not excessive starch-containing foods like potato and pumpkin.
- A mixture containing radish and milk can be applied in the entrance of the anus twice a day to cure piles.
- A juicy extract of mint leaves and ginger along with a pinch of lemon juice and honey can be consumed twice a day to get rid of piles.
- If the bleeding is continuous a prescribed dosage of the herb nagakesara might provide adequate relief. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Lice are miniscule insects which generally germinate within the head of the infected person by laying eggs and sucking blood from the scalp of the head. Lice infection is generally viral and is heavily contagious in nature. It is generally advisable to treat lice infection properly due to its contagious nature. The causes behind lice infection are skin-to-skin contact with the infected person or sharing bedding or combs with the infected person and living in unhygienic places.
The symptoms of lice infections are extreme scratching at the scalp region due to the presence of the lice. Ayurveda can work as a useful remedy for lice infections. The most common ayurvedic remedies for lice infection are as follows:
- You can apply onion juice on the scalp region and rinse it after 1 hour.
- A juice of Indian hemp might be applied to the scalp region.
- An application of a crushed paste of seetaphal before going to sleep.
- A mixture of phitkari and water can be applied regularly to the scalp region of the head.
Though a preliminary application of the Ayurvedic mixtures tends to remove a layer of the lice, all the eggs are nearly impossible to destroy in the first dosage, if the infection has been there for a long period. For the complete extermination of lice, the prescribed mixture should be applied again. In order to prevent lice infection, you can wash the clothes, stuffed toys, combs etc. with warm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.