Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Submit a review for Dr. Nandeesh JYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful, knowledgeable and nurturing. I would like to thanks to doctor nandish who give me knowledgeable information for protein powder counseling me..and..i m happpy that he answered me..my question..always help me..sir thanksyou...
Dr Nandeesh J is an excellent physician who is very prompt, straight forward personality. He is a master in suggesting proper diet and regimen. He does not prescribe unnecessarily. You can always take his opinion for any of your complaints. He guides you rightly for the further steps.
I followed all suggestions by the doctor. Now, I am able to manage my neck problem by Ayurveda. Thank you Ayurveda. Dr Nandeesh explained my disease very clearly. So I took medicines regularly. Now, I am seeing the results. Thank you doctor.
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and helped me improve my health. Thank you so much sir. I m so happy with your answers.
Excellent suggestions, very professional, only medicines which are necessary are given, very good listener..Recommended for all patients to take Dr Nandeesh s opinion.
Really helped by doctor s advice. Simple exercise , less medicines cured my pain.. English medicines I used to take did not help much. Good doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Very good at diagnosis. Knowledgeable... Did not unnecessarily write investigation. Very good result.
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Nandeesh J to be very helpful. Thanks ....for all
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are knowledgeable. But I have little sensitive skin
Dr. Nandeesh J provides answers that are caring. Share feedback in your own words...
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.
For a mother, the first few months after delivery are crucial since the uterus after expanding due to delivery, shrinks back to its normal size. Moreover the tendons, ligaments and muscles connected to the uterus begin to regain the power and strength lost during labor. A lot of emphasis is put on postnatal care in Ayurveda.
Ayurveda suggested diet tips:
According to your digestive system, you must take Sesame oil i.e. Til oil and ghee i.e. clarified butter after mixing it with panchkola. Once this mixture has been digested, you must consume rice gruel and milk that is medicated with Vidharigandhadi gana or panchkola. Apart from these, you must consume jaggery water for about a week. After a week, you must eat foods that are easily digestible to help you regain your strength.
Do's and Don'ts:
1. Do massage yourself with Vatahara Oil
2. Do bathe with warm water
3. Do keep your perineum and breasts clean
4. Do urinate every 5 hours
5. Do Breastfeed properly
6. Don't consume food irregularly
7. Don't have stale or cold food
8. Don't retain urine or feces
9. Don't indulge in sex or exercise
Ayurvedic medicines and herbs:
All the medicines and herbs mentioned below are never advised together. An ayurvedic specialist will usually give you a combination of a few medicines depending on your symptoms and condition.
1. Dashamoolarishtam: Dashamoolarishtam is extremely effective in boosting your immunity and keeping infections at bay. It is usually prescribed for the first few months as it also helps reduce inflammation and pain.
2. Jeerakarishtam: Jeerakarishtam is well known for inducing normal lactation, and is usually prescribed to mothers during the monsoon or winter seasons. This is because it keeps the body warm owing to its hot nature.
3. Shatavari Gulam: Improve lactation and achieve overall hormonal balance by consuming Shatavari Gulam.
4. Pulileham: Pulileham is administered to new mothers from the third week onwards for about a month and half.
5. Shatavari: Shatavari herb is mixed with boiling milk to improve the production of breast milk and avoid post partum depression. It is also useful for normal involution of the uterus.
6. Musta: Apart from improving breast milk production, musta herbs also relieves clogs in milk ducts and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My self Ali, I am from Mumbai. Sir, I want to ask you that can I use aloevera jel on my acne. Is it helpful or not for acne or pimple. Please tell me what I do. Thank you.
Piles or haemorrhoids refer to a condition when the veins of the rectum or the anus get abnormally enlarged and causing significant bleeding and inflammation. Generally, there are two types of piles that are found in the human body. One is internal haemorrhoid which is generally painless and occurs in the inner layer of the anal region. The other is external haemorrhoid which occurs in the external layers of the rectum making it easily visible and extremely painful.
The causes of Haemorrhoids are obesity, a desk-bound lifestyle, untreated chronic gastric conditions like dysentery, diarrhoea, constipation, hereditary factors, pelvic tumours and significant increase in the weight of the uterus at the time of pregnancy.
The symptoms of piles include severe pain in the anal region followed by blood discharge with the faecal materials along with extreme irritability in the particular region and abnormal enlargement around the anal region.
In Ayurvedic treatments, piles are referred to as Arsha Shoola which means extreme painful conditions that resemble needle piercing. However, this intense sensation of pain can be eradicated by Ayurvedic treatments as it concentrates on the elimination of the symptoms.
Some essential Ayurvedic remedies for piles are as follows:
- Haemorrhoid is a medical condition that largely occurs due to a bad digestive system. A prescribed dosage of haritaki and jimikand might help in the overall improvement of your digestive system.
- According to the Ayurvedic scriptures, piles can be treated, if you can maintain a healthy dietary regime that should include amalaki, papaya and jamrul, but not excessive starch-containing foods like potato and pumpkin.
- A mixture containing radish and milk can be applied in the entrance of the anus twice a day to cure piles.
- A juicy extract of mint leaves and ginger along with a pinch of lemon juice and honey can be consumed twice a day to get rid of piles.
- If the bleeding is continuous a prescribed dosage of the herb nagakesara might provide adequate relief.
Lice are miniscule insects which generally germinate within the head of the infected person by laying eggs and sucking blood from the scalp of the head. Lice infection is generally viral and is heavily contagious in nature. It is generally advisable to treat lice infection properly due to its contagious nature. The causes behind lice infection are skin-to-skin contact with the infected person or sharing bedding or combs with the infected person and living in unhygienic places.
The symptoms of lice infections are extreme scratching at the scalp region due to the presence of the lice. Ayurveda can work as a useful remedy for lice infections. The most common ayurvedic remedies for lice infection are as follows:
- You can apply onion juice on the scalp region and rinse it after 1 hour.
- A juice of Indian hemp might be applied to the scalp region.
- An application of a crushed paste of seetaphal before going to sleep.
- A mixture of phitkari and water can be applied regularly to the scalp region of the head.
Though a preliminary application of the Ayurvedic mixtures tends to remove a layer of the lice, all the eggs are nearly impossible to destroy in the first dosage, if the infection has been there for a long period. For the complete extermination of lice, the prescribed mixture should be applied again. In order to prevent lice infection, you can wash the clothes, stuffed toys, combs etc. with warm water. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight Control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Ayurveda is an age old system of medicine that is holistic in nature. Treatment in Ayurveda focuses on getting rid of the cause of the disease. The medicines in Ayurveda are natural and thus, do not have any side effects. There are various remedies in Ayurveda to balance your blood sugar level. Blood sugar occurs either due to decreased insulin sensitivity or inefficient absorption of glucose by the cells in the body.
The various remedies to balance blood sugar in Ayurveda are
Diet: You should pay close attention to your diet, as diet plays a primary role in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Eating foods that can cause your blood sugar levels to hit the roof should be strictly avoided. Simple sugars are the main culprit, and any food that contains simple sugars like refined foods and most fruits need to be avoided.
Exercise: Exercise is a must if you want your blood sugar under control. Include cardiovascular exercises like running and swimming that helps in burning calories and regulate blood sugar. It also helps you lose fat and reduce weight. Exercises also uses the sugar in your blood thus, causing a drop in the blood sugar levels.
Avoid stress: If you are feeling stressed lately then you may employ relaxation techniques such as meditation. You can start off with simple meditation techniques such as focusing on your breath. Count to 4 while you inhale and then hold your breath for seven seconds, then exhale while you count to 8. Repeat this procedure for 10-15 minutes on a daily basis.
Herbs: You can include fenugreek in your diet, you may consume them by soaking them overnight in a glass of water and then drinking the water after straining it. It has been known to reduce blood sugar levels. Holy basil or tulsi is another herb that has a beneficial effect on the blood sugar level in the body. It also corrects hormonal imbalances and improves your overall wellbeing. You can also add cinnamon powder while cooking to maintain insulin sensitivity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I was diagnosed for tennis elbow by Dr. I have no recovery since 6 months now I have to go to work within 21 days can we treat the same at the given time and my job is of very much manual labour pls reply.
Muscular dystrophy is a rare disorder which results in the atrophy or degeneration of muscles. This happens as the proteins required by the body to build and maintain muscles are not produced within the body in a normal manner. Muscular dystrophy mostly affects boys and develops in early adolescence although it can affect people much younger or much later in life. Ayurveda has some great treatments which can allay the symptoms and provide relief to patients afflicted with this disease.
Treatment for Muscle dystrophy in Ayurveda
With a degenerative disease like Muscle dystrophy, simple medication won’t be able to cure or relieve symptoms. Even with conventional medicines muscle dystrophy can’t be cured, but the symptoms can be reduced. Ayurveda takes a holistic approach to correcting the problems which include oral medications, food as well as exercises in the form of yoga.
Herbs are a great way to put certain minerals within the body, which can help lessen the pain and symptoms. Some of the herbs which have been known to be effective in reducing pain and also helping with movement and day to day activities may include:
- Ashwagandha and many others
However, there are no medications in readymade proportions which are specifically designed and prescribed according to the diagnosis of the patient. It also needs to be complemented with a proper diet also known as Mamsagni Rasayana.
Diet or Mamsagni Rasayana
This is a very tailored diet and supplement approach to create and put the required nutrients which will slow down the decay of muscles within the body and will also help build new muscle to slow down decay. These will include extracts from herbs which will be made into chemicals and then used to make dietary supplements.
Yoga and specialized physiotherapy exercises
Yogic postures combined with certain walking and standing postures performed over time can also help reduce the symptoms and lessen the rate of decay. Some of the exercises that are helpful for various activities are:
- Standing and movements: Padahastasana, Tad asana, Trikonasana, Vakrasana
- Sitting: Paschimottanasa, Vakrasana, Shashankasana
- To help with breathing: Ardha Shalabhasana, Pranayama, Bhramri Pranayama
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am suffering from worm infestation since childhood. Probably Seat worm or Enterobius vermicularis. I pass live worms in my stool now and then. I put albendazole once a year. What more should I do?
Hair greying is an inevitable part of aging, and it is a natural process. But it can also be a cause of concern if your hair starts greying prematurely; when you are still in your 20s or early 30s. A genetic trait, critical medication conditions or poor nutrition can lead to premature greying. Unfortunately, people think only colouring the hair can fix greying. But this is just a temporary fix, and you need to keep re-colouring your hair. Also, all the harsh chemicals in hair dyes can harm your hair with prolonged use.
Ayurveda For Hair Greying-
In Ayurveda, hair fall is referred to as ‘khalitya’ and premature graying of hair is termed as ‘Palitya’. Both khalitya and Palitya are considered as pure paitik (arising out of ‘pitta’) disorders. It means, when you continuously disturb ‘pitta’ (heat in your body), it can gray your hair. So, according to Ayurveda, if you consume pitta enhancing substances, your pitta aggravates and cause gray hair. From ayurvedic point of view, good hair growth is linked to one’s physical and mental health. When one is cheerful, the hair looks lively, alternatively when one is feeling depressed and pessimistic, the hair acquires a fallen and lifeless look.
Ayurveda is a good alternative remedy for premature greying. It is natural and it has no side-effects.
Here are some Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying:
Coconut Oil and Curry Leaves: This is one of the oldest, and mildest Ayurvedic treatments for premature greying. All you need to do is boil curry leaves (about ½ a cup) and coconut oil (1/8 of a cup) together. After the mixture is boiled enough, put it aside to cool down. Next, gently massage the mixture into your hair roots. Leave it for 20 minutes before washing it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Amla or Indian Gooseberry: Amla is an excellent remedy for premature greying and restoring natural pigmentation of hair. Dry some slices of amla, and then boil them in coconut oil. Now massage this concoction into your hair for best results. You have to make sure your hair is entirely coated with this mixture.
Buttermilk and Curry Leaves: For best results, make a paste of a bunch of curry leaves and a cup of buttermilk and apply it on your scalp. Keep it for thirty minutes before rinsing it off with a mild shampoo.
Carrot Seed Oil and Sesame Seed Oil: A blend of carrot seed oil and sesame oil is an effective Ayurvedic remedy for premature greying. Mix half a tablespoon of carrot seed oil and 4 tablespoons of sesame oil and massage it into your hair roots and scalp. Then wash your hair with a mild shampoo for best results.