Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Chhindwara. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nitin Tekare
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin TekareYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. Due to use of hair gel my hair density gets decreasing day by day. Doctor recommend me serene shampoo and zydip lotion. Please tell me is it right.
May I know that approx cost and time for treatment for osmf if it is in 1st stage and can open mouth till straight 3finger.
Mere left breast me 10dino se pain hota hai press karne par matar ke dane ke equal gaanth feel hota hai.
I am just 25 years old and my hair started graying even in all body part is this is a disease or nutrient deficiency or normal?
I have a wisdom tooth that is coming through with an exposed nerve that is causing me a great deal of pain?
Doctor. Hi! Does wysolone 10 mg has the side effects of weight gaining or it differs from every individual? I am worried about weight gaining part cause I don't want to gain weight? Please guide and instruct me to have follow your kind advice. Thank you.
Food and nutrition
Foods to be taken
It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from food. Sunlight exposure is the only reliable way to generate vitamin d in your own body.
There are small amounts of vitamin d in a few foods like:
- Fatty fish
- Beef liver
- Egg yolks
- Fortified milk, dairy products and orange juice
- Fortified cereals and butter
- Fortified soy products (tofu and soy milk)
- Vitamin d deficiency foods
Foods to be avoided
- Reduce intake of fried fatty foods, salt, sugar and other sugary products and foods that are enriched with saturated fats.
- Limit caffeine intake. Caffeine may interfere with the absorption of vitamin d
- Yoga and exercise
- Exercise outdoors has been found to significantly increase vitamin d levels even in the colder months. Weight bearing (walking, jogging, dancing, skiing, etc.) and resistive exercises (weight training, and vigorous water exercises) are effective forms of exercise.
- To increase vitamin d levels in the body stay around 15 – 30 minutes a day in the summer sun without sunscreen
- Take a vitamin d3 supplement if you are in a low-sunlight region
- Women over 40 if deficient in vitamin d are at increased risk of osteoporosis, and should take vitamin d supplements if found deficient