Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Treatment of Polio
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for St Anthonys HospitalYour feedback matters!
While many men worry about losing penis sensitivity and strive to do everything they can to improve penis sensation throughout their lives, there are some men who have the opposite problem: Their penis sensitivity is so high that they have trouble in their day-to-day sexual lives, and sometimes even in their day-to-day lives outside the bedroom. For these men, penis care looks a little different. Here's what a guy needs to know if he notices that penis sensation is far more intense than what other guys experience.
What causes such intense sensation?
There are only a few things that might cause such intense sensitivity in the penis. These include:
1) Phimosis. This condition in which is it difficult to retract the foreskin from the glans can result in pain; in most cases, circumcision is recommended. However, for those who do manage to handle the issue without surgery, they might find that the exposed glans is so sensitive that it reacts to the slightest sensation - even the sensation of air flowing over the area can be too much to handle.
2) Oversensitivity. The penis is filled with nerve endings that create pleasurable sensations; however, some men simply have more nerve endings than most. This can make even the most typical sensations, such as that of soft underwear pressing against the penis, intensely arousing. For some, the intensity goes beyond pleasure and into pain.
3) Medical conditions. Some medical conditions can lead to intense sensations in the penis. Though this is a rare finding, some men might notice a change that tips them off to something going on with their overall health. This often comes from medical conditions that affect the nerve endings, such as uncontrolled diabetes. Though the usual course of diabetes means a man experiences a diminishment of penis sensitivity, some men might notice the opposite, and feel penis sensation to an extreme.
4) Lack of use. When a man has not used his penis for sexual pleasure in a while, his sensitivity is naturally at a high. For some, this means any penis sensation can lead to arousal or even to ejaculation before he's ready. This is something that many men deal with if they have gone through a long 'dry spell.'
How to handle overwhelming penis sensation
- At first a man might think that strong penis sensation is a great thing, but it won't take long before he realizes that it actually causes more trouble than it's worth. That's when he will try to figure out ways to actually make his penis less sensitive - a strange turn of events in a world where preserving penis sensation is what usually matters most!
- For men who find themselves in this particular predicament, there are some methods they can try. If a man suffers from phimosis, using techniques to loosen and stretch the foreskin can help him retract it more easily, and then he can work on the problem of the overly sensitive glans. In this case, a man can begin with very gentle, light sensations, such as that of gently running water or soft fabrics, to get the penis accustomed to feeling the intense sensitivity.
- For those who suffer from medical conditions, speaking to the doctor is an absolute must. Many medical conditions require medications to keep them under control, and once those medications take hold, the penis sensation will become much more manageable.
- Finally, those dealing with lack of use can start with masturbation on a regular basis until they find they can last longer and longer. This can eventually reduce the quick response and give him a more pleasurable time with a partner in the bedroom.
- Regardless of the penis sensation issues, keeping the skin as healthy as possible can help ensure the best health. This can be achieved with a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Using the crème on a regular basis can help a man rest easy, knowing that he is doing all he can for his overall penis health as he works on the sensation issues.
PESA / TESA / MESA
The main methods of surgical sperm retrieval available include:
- PESA: percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration.
- MESA: microsurgical epididymal sperm aspiration.
- TESA: testicular sperm aspiration. This includes testicular fine needle aspiration (TFNA).
- TESE: testicular sperm extraction.
- Microdissection TESE.
- Perc biopsy: percutaneous biopsy of the testis.
Which method is used depends on the nature of the problem in the male partner, which needs to be explored carefully first.
Tests required before surgical sperm retrieval
A man that produces no sperm in his semen is said to have azoospermia. This may be because of a blockage in one of the tubes that carry sperm from the areas of the testes where they are produced, out to the penis during ejaculation. Obstructive azoospermia can be caused by testicular cancer, as the tumour presses on the vas deferens. This type of cancer is common in young men and can be treated successfully. It can, however, lead to infertility, so surgical sperm retrieval may be performed to store some sperm before treatment begins.
Other conditions cause non-obstructive azoospermia, including having an abnormal cystic fibrosis gene. Men with this condition may not show all the symptoms, but they often have no vas deferens. Surgical sperm retrieval is possible but there is a 50:50 chance that the embryos produced by subsequent ICSI and IVF will have the same genetic abnormality. Options then include using a sperm donor and intrauterine insemination (IUI) or IVF, or having pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) performed on the embryos to select ones that carry the normal gene.
If the problem that underlies poor sperm production is physical rather than genetic, or if a couple wants to have children after the male partner has had a vasectomy that cannot be reversed, surgical sperm retrieval can go ahead.
A lot of things can be done to cope with the initial stages of dementia. A person goes through a wide range of emotions such as fear, denial, frustration, and anger, post the diagnosis. Here is a list of tips that will help a patient with dementia to cope better:
- Physical health: For a dementia patient, it is very important to take care of one’s health. A good diet along with regular exercise and adequate rest is a prerequisite to manage this disorder.
- Regular check-ups: Regular medical check-ups with the doctor are necessary in this condition. Depression and other mental health problems should be discussed with a professional.
- Quit alcohol: Alcohol might give momentary pleasure from the misery, but it has long-standing implications. It reacts with the medicine and creates additional health and memory-related complications.
- Allocate time for difficult tasks: With time, it can become difficult to perform even the simplest of tasks. The patient should accordingly schedule the time to perform the tasks which may be difficult to carry out. Adequate breaks should be taken while performing a task to avoid getting fatigued.
- Redefine work: If a patient is suffering from dementia is still working, it should be ensured that the work is more manageable from a desk. Planning an early retirement may be a good idea in order to cope with dementia.
- Be organised: Keeping track of things can get difficult with time. It, therefore, makes sense to organise all belongings systematically. Putting labels on doors and drawers also help.
- Continue pursuing your hobbies: Amidst the difficulty and the depression, it is a good idea to continue doing things that are fun. While such activities might require some assistance from the doctor and family members, this helps the patient to be cheerful and healthy.
- Maintain notes: Since dementia is involved with forgetfulness, it makes sense to maintain a diary and keep records of phone numbers, people, appointments, etc.
- Communication channel: Maintaining a direct communication channel with family, friends, and relatives is a good idea. Sharing feelings will go a long way in maintaining relations with loved ones.
- Support group: Joining a dementia support group can be highly beneficial for the patient. It will not only give the patient company but also make sure that the patient gets a lot of useful information about the disorder. It also helps in keeping the morale up.
- Getting ready for the future: Things need to be meticulously planned well in advance to ensure that when the disease progresses, the patient has enough people to look after him. Things such as medical arrangements, financial assets, and property details should be carefully handed over as per the patient's wish. This will ensure a smooth run of the patients’ life when they can no longer take care of themselves.
There is nothing more attractive than a voluptuous mouth bearing bee-stung lips. This is usually known as a natural pout which adds a certain charm to your smile. But what happens when your lips are too thin and you do not have a pout? There are many ways to alter the look of your mouth with the help of lip gloss and tricks of make-up. But these are not permanent solutions.
For a more permanent and long-lasting pout that will look natural, you can go for a cosmetic procedure that will be conducted by a cosmetic surgeon. Here are the details of this kind of procedure which can give your thin lips a beautiful pout.
- Lip augmentation: This kind of procedure involves the administration of fillers that will plump up the lips by giving them some extra volume. This volume will be spread proportionately throughout the mouth so that the proportions and the shape also remain intact. This will give you a well-defined pout.
- Substances: These fillers can be of various types, and made up of various substances. Synthetic dermal fillers are the most popular choice in this regard, and they are known to consist of hyaluronic acid or HA, which can give you volume and definition. This substance is usually found in the tissues of your body as well as the skin and its cartilage. Perlane and restylane may also be used.
- Procedure: The procedure is simple enough where the area will first be numbed with the help of mild anesthesia. Thereafter, the injection will be administered in small doses. The effect of the injection usually lasts for a period of six months, after which it will have to be renewed.
- Side effects: Like most procedures, this one too has a few side effects and risks that can be taken care of by the cosmetic surgeon who will administer the fillers. There will be minimal bruising, swelling and even a little bleeding right after the procedure. The patient will usually be asked to keep some ice packs ready so that this problem may be tackled easily at home. However, if the problem persists or gets worse instead of subsiding after a few days or a week, it may be time to go to the doctor to have it checked again.
- Protection: It is important to protect your skin after such a procedure. Ensure that you stay indoors for a few days, and even then, you must apply a good sun block when you to step out. You will also need to keep your skin and face well moisturised so that the lips do not become dry or chapped.