Doctors in NM Fertility Centre and Hospital
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Submit a review for NM Fertility Centre and HospitalYour feedback matters!
I always have pimples/acne and spots on my face, back, shoulders. I am frustrated about it. I have tried different medicines (both homeopathic and allopathic).
I have a lot of acne or pimple in my face. I have been suffering with it from 6-7 months. It is disgusting. I use so many face wash ointment. Home remedies. But.it has a short result. Then I start to use apple cider vinegar every night and I see a gd result. It doesn't work now. I get back my same face with the. Disgusting thing. So what should I do now.
Hello, doctor. I have gone bald from sides of my head (male pattern balding), can I use beard oil to regrow hair on balded spots?
With the growing importance on how a person looks, everybody is obsessed with trying to look younger and prettier. Skin that is flawless, glowing, and clear is not just something celebrities want but is every person’s dream. It is no wonder that the cosmetic industry has grown by leaps and bounds in terms of technology and chemical based treatments.
Talking of cosmetic skin treatments, two of the most common methods are chemical peels and microdermabrasion. Read on to know about these skin exfoliation techniques.
The skin has multiple layers, and with constant exposure to the environment, the top layers are constantly exposed to pollution and dust and sunlight. This makes the skin very dull and weary. There are also dead cells on the top, which need to be removed so that fresh cells from the underlying layers surface up to give the skin a fresh, glowing look. This is known as skin exfoliation.
Due to various reasons, when skin does not repair naturally, the role of chemical peels comes in play. This helps in removing these top layers, thus, in turn, removing the rough, dry layers and giving the skin, a good texture.
What is done?
- Skin is cleansed and a chemical is applied which penetrates the skin. These are usually enzymes from the fruits or vegetables or alpha hydroxyl acid or phenols
- The process is repeated multiple times with gaps of few days to help in fresh skin generation, depending on expected results
- Topical moisturizer and sunscreen should be used post treatment.
This is a physical exfoliation technique, in that the top layers are manually cleared of debris and dead cells. This produces instant results, but cannot be used in acute cases where the skin is inflamed or sensitive.
What is done?
- A crystal or diamond tip which has fine aluminum or diamond particles is used to abrade the skin
- This removes any dead cells and debris
- These are suctioned away
- The result is velvety, smooth skin which is soft, bright, and glowing
- Can also be combined with other rejuvenation procedures like laser
- Should be repeated on a monthly basis for optimal results
- It also helps penetration of topical creams and lotions, making them more effective.
While both are well-proven techniques for exfoliation, the treatment option is decided by the doctor by consulting the patient. Each person’s response to such treatments is different, so choose the treatment that will be most beneficial and effective for you. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
With the third trimester (from the 7th month to the time of delivery) of pregnancy, you move a step closer to welcoming the happiness that you have long been waiting for, braving so many complications and pregnancy woes. While all the trimesters are crucial, stepping into the third trimester, a pregnant woman needs to be extra careful. Be it her diet, medications, or health check-ups, proper care and precautionary measures should be followed to ensure both the mother and baby stay healthy and disease-free.
Health check-ups: No matter how healthy you or the baby are, do not skip even a single health checkup or doctor's appointment. Incidences of Gestational Diabetes, Preeclampsia, Anemia, can be observed in many pregnant women during the later stages of pregnancy, which, if left unattended can complicate the pregnancy. Thus, any uneasiness or discomfort, no matter how small, should be brought to the notice of your attending physician. When it comes to the well being of the baby, taking chances is just not an option.
Rest, sleep and relax: With all the hormonal changes and the growth and development of the fetus, body aches, fatigue (physical as well as mental), and tiredness are inevitable, especially during the third trimester. Stay happy and relaxed as much as you can. While a sound sleep and proper rest are vital, listening to soft and soothing music or meditation can work wonders to keep you relaxed, thereby uplifting your mood.
Try and avoid climbing too many stairs during this stage. Avoid bending too much or doing strenuous and physically and mentally exhausting work (household chores or professional commitments).
Exercise: Many pregnant women in their third trimester have benefited immensely from exercise (specially designed for the third trimester) and physical activities. However, what works for one may not produce similar results for another. Exercise only when you are physically and mentally up for it and most importantly when you are advised by a physician.
Dietary Requirements: The nutritional requirements change with each trimester and so does the diet. Proteins, vitamins, calcium, iron, folic acid, DHA or omega-3 fatty acids are all essential for the overall development of the baby.
Enrich your diet with avocados, kiwi, melon, strawberry, nuts, seeds, wholemeal toast, bacon (lean), salmon, Brussels sprouts, lean beef, green leafy vegetables, broccoli, eggs, pork, milk and dairy products during the third trimester.
Processed and fast foods, raw papaya, uncooked or raw vegetables and meat, aloe vera, fenugreek, pineapple, unpasteurized milk, can, however, trigger complications and are best left avoided during the third trimester.
Overeating just because you are carrying a life within does not make any sense. Instead, it can trigger heartburn and acidity. Having small meals at regular time intervals will be more beneficial. To deal with heartburns, one should also avoid retiring to bed immediately after a meal. Increased intake of dietary fibres goes a long way to prevent constipation (common during the third trimester). In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi. Now its 37 weeks last week gynaec had done cervical examination. Now yellow thick discharge is their. Is it a matter of concern.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello sir, please tell me how to glow my face skin easily without any problem please help me sir, please don, t tell me any skin tube, I want to use home remedy and glow fast.
The skin has underlying protein layers, mainly having collagen and keratin. With age, they lose elasticity and the skin begins to sag. This is where facelift gained popularity with various techniques including Botox, chemical fillers, laser beam treatment, and chemical peels. Read on to know how these minimally invasive, economic options work in literally lifting up the face:
- Laser treatment: A beam of laser (usually CO2 laser) is used to make small dots on the skin with normal skin left untouched in between. This causes tightening of the tissue underneath, producing a firmer appearance which can take off years from the appearance.
- Botox: This accidentally discovered neurotoxin is used to treat wrinkles and sagging skin. The sagging areas of the face (usually forehead and nasal folds) are injected with Botox. The wrinkles are gone and the fine lines are lost, and the result can last for up to 8 months.
- Fillers: Chemicals which are naturally present in the skin like hyaluronic acid and collagen extracts are injected into the skin to fill up the underlying skin and produce a fuller, younger appearance. The lower cheeks, corners of the eyes and mouth, and area under the eyes are commonly treated by this method.
- Chemical peeling: The top layer is often peeled off using chemicals so that fresh, younger-looking skin is generated. This also helps in reducing pigmentation, reducing forehead lines, de-tanning, and producing a glowing, radiant, younger-appearing skin. It also can be used in other skin conditions including rosacea.
While each of these is widely popular, they come with a set of potential risks and complications.
- Anaesthetic reaction: Most of the above procedures require local anaesthesia and there could be a reaction to this chemical.
- Hematoma: There could be small hematomas in the underneath layers of the skin, which will take some time but dissolve on its own
- Numbness/tingling: The face has a rich nerve supply, and if any of these are touched, there could be numbness or tingling or even loss of sensation in some cases. While some may improve with time, there also could be permanent damage
- Scarring: In chemical peels, there could be minor incisions and therefore scarring can happen.
- Delayed healing: Depending on the person’s immunity, healing could be delayed, and as it is the face, social and/or professional life can be affected.
- Infection: As with any surgery, chances of infection arise and can be managed with antibiotics.
- Bleeding: As most of these are non- or minimally-invasive, chances of severe bleeding are less but still persist.
- Bruising: The face, in the immediate postop period, can have a bruised appearance, which will improve over 4 to 5 days.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!