Doctors in K M Speciality & Pediatric Care
Management of Abortion
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Mole Removal Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Skin Care Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Submit a review for K M Speciality & Pediatric CareYour feedback matters!
The Aging Penis and Its Impact on Sexual Health
When a guy is in his prime of life, it's hard to even imagine that a day could come when his interest in sex might have died down. Young guys feel "up and at 'em" on what seems like a 24-hour-a-day basis. But what about when they get older? Society's perception of older men tends to be one of guys who have much less sexual desire than they used to; worse, the stereotype is that even when they do feet hot and bothered, they often can't attain the erectile status that they need to satisfy the desire. But is there a basis for this view? Can keeping an eye on proper care have an impact on a man's aging penis?
A 2009 article from the Journal of Sex Research provides a good starting point for looking into this issue. The article states that "biological factors have an indisputable effect on sexual activity among the elderly, but they do not directly determine it." Yes, aging does have a direct impact on the physical functioning of the male sexual apparatus, and other indirect health factors, such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes, which may increase in prevalence among an aging population, can also play a big role.
With information drawn from two national sex surveys from Finland in the 1990s, the study found that aging men had more sex than aging women and that sexual activity among aging men depended largely on an individual's sexual self-esteem, good health and an active sexual history. In other words, those who took care of themselves physically, had a good opinion of their general sexual ability and had been sexually active earlier in life generally continued to be more sexually active later in life.
More recent research
A 2016 study ("Sexual Quality of Life and Aging: A Prospective Study of a Nationally Representative Sample") looked at this perceived problem and came up with a different point of view. Analyzing data from more than 6200 men and women from the Midlife in the United State study, the scientists sought to include aging with such sexual factors as frequency, number of sexual partners, etc. When incorporating all of these factors, aging went from being negatively correlated with sexual quality of life to being positively correlated with it. It was felt that the sexual quality of life of older adults (both male and female) was affected more by the quality rather than the quantity of sexual activity. In other words, aging brought with it a kind of sexual wisdom in which sexual satisfaction had a changing definition for the participants.
More recently, a 2018 article looked at the sex lives of elderly men and women in Europe. "Seventy-Five Years Old and Still Going Strong: Stability and Change in Sexual Interest and Sexual Enjoyment in Elderly Men and Women Across Europe" examined about 3800 people in Denmark, Norway, Belgium and Portugal. It concluded that "good health, an active sex life throughout the lifespan, direction of relationship, and feeling emotionally close to partner during sex" were the major factors for sexual satisfaction among the aging set.
All these studies indicate that, while there may be some changes as one ages, it is quite possible to have a satisfying sex life in the later years.
One common factor is the state of one's penis health, so men should really consistently make use of a top drawer penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). The most sought-after cremes will include a wide range of healthy, beneficial vitamins, including A, B5, C, D and E, the topical application of which can more directly target the penis. Also desirable in a crème is L-arginine, which helps boost nitric oxide production and thereby aids in keeping penile blood vessels open for increased blood volume.
Burns refers to the skin injury arising out of exposure to heat, chemicals and electricity. Burns can also be caused by radiations (from sun or X-rays). Burns can involve just the outer layer of skin, or can penetrate the deeper layers and in the severe cases, even up to bones and muscles. When only the outer or superficial skin is burnt, it is called first degree burns. Here, the skin gets red with pain and swelling. In second and third degree burns, the injury involves the deeper layers of skin partially or in whole thickness, respectively.In second degree burns, blisters (fluid-filled eruptions) appear along with redness and swelling of skin. In third degree burns, the skin appears white or brown. In the fourth degree burns, the skin appears black and charred, exposing the bones and muscles. The third and fourth-degree burns are painless. The main complications arising in burns cases are infection, gangrene, pneumonia and nephritis. Third and fourth degree burns need urgent intensive care in hospital. The Homeopathic mode of treatment, however, is of great help for minor superficial burns up to second degree. The Homeopathic medicines, which are made of natural substances, not only provide relief from pain and swelling, but also halt any signs of an infection or old burns wounds that open up. The Homeopathic remedies for burns are absolutely safe, with zero side effects.
Homeopathic Treatment for Burns
The minor superficial burns up to second degree can be very effectively treated with natural Homeopathic remedies. The third and fourth degree burns, however, need urgent intensive care in hospital. Although Homeopathic medicines can be given for third and fourth degree burns also, but this is done only after the initial first aid in hospital. Homeopathic medicines help in reducing burning, pain and swelling. The natural homeopathic treatment for burns also help in preventing blister formation. The cases of burns that are slow to heal or old burns that suddenly start to pain or reopen can be very well managed with Homeopathic remedies. Burns cases which show signs of infection or are tending towards gangrene recovery can greatly benefit from properly selected Homeopathic medicines.
Homeopathic Remedies for Burns
Homeopathic medicines Calendula, Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulph are the best natural remedies for burns where pus has begun to form or in medical terms,where burns have suppurated. Calendula is the top Homeopathic medicine that acts as the preventive agent against suppuration or pus-formation. If Calendula is used in the very beginning, the chances of pus formation are greatly reduced. Calendula also prevents the disfiguring scar formation and promotes healthy healing. When the pus has already formed, Hepar Sulph and Calcarea Sulph are very beneficial. For using Hepar Sulph in treatment of suppurating burns, the symptoms are offensive pus discharge with a sensitive skin to touch. Burning, stinging, pricking pains are felt along with pus discharge. Fever with chills may also appear with a desire to be covered up warmly along with pus discharge. Homeopathic medicine Calcarea Sulph is the most appropriate remedy where typically there is a yellow pus discharge from the burnt skin. Calcarea Sulph is of great help in controlling the pus discharge that is precisely yellow in colour.
What is computed tomography?
Computed Tomography is more commonly known as CT scan. It is a specialized form of X-ray. Computed Tomography is a non-invasive diagnostic procedure. CT scan provides concise images of different body parts and can also divulge any internal bleeding or injury during emergency situations. It is absolutely painless and is known to provide accurate information.
How does it work?
The patient is required to lie down on a table which is then passed through an opening, circular in structure. The radiations are rotated inside the CT scan machine for processing the images of the required body parts.
Benefits of Computed Tomography
- Computed Tomography helps in the identification of any benign (tumor) or malignant (cancer) growth in any part of your body.
- The procedure can be conducted for different body parts such as the head, abdomen, spine and chest among many others.
- The images provide much detailed information. It contains information regarding the condition of blood vessel, soft tissue and bones.
- Various bones and muscular disorders are also identified via Computed Tomography.
- Radiation therapy or biopsy can be carried out with the aid of Computed Tomography.
Risk factors associated with Computed Tomography
- If a person is allergic to Iodine (a dye used in the process), then it must be informed to the doctor beforehand to avoid further complications such as itching, nausea or vomiting.
- At times, kidney functions may get disrupted.
- The radiation emitted during CT scan is known to be harmful, especially for children.
- The dye used for conducting CT scan can cause allergic reaction that can be life-threatening.
At times the doctor may advise anti-allergic drugs to patients who are allergic to the dyes used in the process. CT scan is otherwise a very safe procedure for diagnosing various diseases.
If the children do not get sufficient amount of sleep at night, then their health will start getting deteriorated slowly. According to the medical surveys, it has been discovered that kids need much more sleep than adults.
It is pretty impossible to maintain kids' health without proper sleep at night. The kids will get tired soon and will lack in energy because of poor sleep.
Why sleep is important for kids' health?
- Growth promotion: Growth process might get retarded as a result of less hours of sleep. If the kids
stop growing, then their health cannot be maintained.
- Proper weight maintenance: If the kids lack in proper sleep, then their weight might get decreased slowly. A good sleep of at least 10 hours a day is necessary for maintaining weight of children so that great health can be acquired.
- Boosting internal energy: More energy will be generated so that daily activities can be performed with ease. The stamina level of kids can also be boosted as well.
- Growing improved bed-time habits: Bed-time habits can be properly scheduled with good sleep. If the sleep routine is not properly maintained, then the health condition of the kids will be adversely affected. Sleep can be audited properly, and your kids can grow fast.
- Promotes learning process: The kids can get an improved learning process by means of having good amount of sleep. If you want to make your kids learn new things or habits, then for that sufficient sleep during the night is needed.
- Increase in attention and concentration: Mental strength of kids can be increased along with the increase in concentration and attention level. This is very much essential for maintaining studies and daily activities.
- Reduction of injury risk: Immunity system of kids can be boosted to a great extent with proper sleep as a result of which the risks of physical and mental injuries can be reduced. In fact, severe kinds of heart diseases can also be prevented by means of having a good sleep at night.
Sleeping schedules for kids
- Pre-schoolers need almost 10-13 hours of sleep.
- For newborns, 14-17 hours sleep is appropriate.
- Infants need a sleep for almost 12-15 hours.
- Young adults are in need of at least 7-9 hours of sleep.
- Teenagers need 8-10 hours night-time sleep.
- For school-going kids, 9-11 hours sleep is needed.
Gout is a form of arthritis and occurs because of excessive uric acid in the body. There are proteins in the diet known as purines, and when they are metabolised, uric acid is released. When there is an excessive amount of purines in the diet, the body is unable to metabolise all of the produced uric acid. This excessive production or repaired metabolism can lead to gout. These get deposited in the joints as crystals in various joints, especially of the big toe.
- The joints, most frequently the big toe, are painful, swollen, red, and very warm to the touch
- The big toe is known as podagra
- The pain is a strong, shooting pain, very severe in nature
- The patient’s description is very diagnostic of gout
- Other joints could be affected including ankles, knees, and hands
Gout, as seen from above, is not just excessive uric acid in the body. There could be various reasons leading to this problem. Therefore, homoeopathy believes that the underlying problem needs to be evaluated and treated for the symptoms to disappear. The following are some commonly used remedies:
- Useful in both acute and chronic cases of gout
- Intense pain in the big toe, where the patient would not allow touching it
- The toe is stiff, swollen, red, and hot
- The pain is worse at night and during warm weathers
- The patient also may feel feverish and cold internally
- These patients usually have offensive urine, which is evident from a distance
- The urine may be brown in colour.
- The pain in the great toe is tearing, and the knees may also be affected, which also are painful and swollen.
- Any movement causes a cracking sound which increases with movement.
- The patient likes to keep the affected area covered, and opening it to air may worsen the symptoms.
- Useful in females, who may also have other feminine disorders (for instance, uterine issues) in addition to gout
- The toes and heels will have shooting pain which is worse in warm surroundings
- The affected joints also appear red and shining.
These people present with warm, bright yellow or blood red urine with sediments that could be red/reddish yellow.
- The pain travels from down below, for instance, starts with the feet and moves up to the knees and the limbs
- Small joints like the ball of the great toe and ankles are more affected by lack of warmth and inability to tolerate warmth
- Applying a cold towel or cloth may help relieve the pain.
Experiencing menstrual cramps for a few days every month is quite common for every woman. These cramps are commonly accompanied with pain. Menstrual cramps are referred to as dysmenorrhea. This is not a very serious health condition, but still the cramps can cause you pain and distress. You can manage the pain caused by menstrual cramps by making some simple changes and starting some practices. They are as follows:
Dietary Changes: You have to make several dietary modifications to manage menstrual cramps. Reduce fat from your daily diet and consume more vegetables. A low-fat diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation in your body. These changes will successfully help you to reduce the severity of menstrual cramps. You have to adopt a well-balanced diet.
Medicines: Several painkillers which fall under the non-steroidal and anti-inflammatory groups are prescribed to relieve pain caused by the cramps. These medicines lower the production of prostaglandin that causes menstrual cramps. Inflammation and pain are relieved.
Consume Green Tea: There are certain green teas, which relieve menstrual cramps. Herbal tea has been used since medieval ages for this purpose. Cramp bark is an effective tea used for this reason. Peppermint oil tea is also considered good.
Fish Oil Supplements and Vitamin B1: Fish oil supplements and vitamin B1 help in naturally treating menstrual cramps. You will get quick and long-lasting relief by consuming these.
Acupuncture: Acupuncture can be utilised to treat menstrual cramps. The nervous system gets relaxed, which increases the flow of blood to the internal body organs. Acupuncture assures effective pain relief.
Massage Therapy: You can undergo massage therapy using certain essential oils. This provides great pain relief and is beneficial for menstrual cramps.
Heating Pads: Heating pads provide efficient relief to menstrual cramps. Topically applied heat is also considered to be effective and pain relief is obtained in a short period of time.
Boosting Endorphins: A boost in the endorphins improves your mood and gives relief from menstrual cramps. Endorphins are released when you work out or have an orgasm. Aerobic exercises and stretching techniques should be carried out regularly.
Boosting Magnesium: Boosting the amount of magnesium in your diet helps in relieving pain from menstrual cramps. You can consume food items rich in magnesium or magnesium supplements.
Menstrual cramps usually do not require hospitalisation and you can self-treat it using simple remedies. However, if the pain experienced due to cramps is very severe and does not go away, you must consult a doctor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Asperger's Syndrome or Asperger's Disorder is a neurotypical condition that affects the development of the child the effects of which continue into adulthood. This condition typically shows up as difficulties faced by the patient when it comes to social interactions as well as other nonverbal means of communication. It should not be confused with autism as the patient has no speech and cognitive development delay.
Asperger's syndrome can show up as restricted and repetitive patterns in the behaviour of the patient. It lies at the higher end of the autism spectrum and the signs are usually less obvious.
Here are a few ways with which you can effectively deal with someone who is suffering from this disorder:
- Routine: The patient suffering from this condition will need a certain kind of stability as it is very difficult to predict what will happen in the near future or to even plan for it. The best way to tackle this scenario is with the help of a proper routine that can help the patient achieve some kind of control over the situation surrounding him or her so that he or she is better equipped and more capable of handling normal functioning and social situations as well.
- Information: It is also a good idea to help these patients in looking at and in processing information. While normal people may easily be able to discard insignificant or unimportant information, the brain of the patient suffering from asperger's syndrome does not allow him or her to do so. In many cases, the patient is not able to filter the important and the unimportant information. This can debilitate many functions. So, it is important to be present to help the patient in making decisions and processing information that is actually relevant to his or her functioning.
- Learning: One of the most crucial things to remember with the Asperger's patient is that they tend to understand and process things when they have a visual presentation rather than being told verbally. So showing them things practically in the proper manner is the right way to help them learn and process situations in a correct way. This will prevent them from doing things in the same old way even when their brains tell them that it will lead to wrong results.
- Physical Abilities: Poor motor skills as well as lack of proper organisation skills are traits that usually characterise these patients. It is important to make them aware of this during games and activities that require management as well as use of social skills. For example, football and other such activities can be introduced in the routine. This will promote interaction with the team in order to play and enjoy the game.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Do Indian women Squirt !! How to Induce squirting? The simple answer –Yes!
Achieving an orgasm is the pinnacle of sexual intercourse. This is marked by the ejaculation of semen for men, but not all women ejaculate while orgasming. However, it is possible to make a woman ejaculate or squirt. The trick here is stimulating a woman’s G-spot on the anterior walls of the vagina.
Stimulating the G-spot while having intercourse may be a little difficult, and if you really want to give a woman an orgasm worth remembering, a little foreplay goes a long way. It is important for the woman to be completely relaxed in order to allow herself to let go and ejaculate. It could also be a good idea to use the restroom so that she is not worried about urinating while squirting.
By inserting your middle and index finger with our palm side up, you should be able to feel the G-spot two to three inches inside the vagina. The G-spot typically has a ridged, bumpy texture and feels rougher than the surrounding area. This spot is usually more easily accessible when the woman is already sexually aroused.
You could also use water based lubricants on your fingers to prevent any possible friction. Flex your knuckles open and shut to stimulate this spot. Through all of this, do not put any pressure on the woman to ejaculate and don’t be in a hurry. Creating a fantasy or experimenting with movement and varying levels of pressure can make the experience more pleasurable. Simultaneously, you could use your other hand to caress and stimulate other erogenous zones. However, when she begins to squirt, maintain a steady rhythm. While men can ejaculate very easily, it may take a lot of patience and perseverance to make a woman squirt. Even then, not every woman will squirt and hence do not try and force it.
Natural herbs can also help intensify a woman’s orgasm and trigger squirting. This is because they increase blood flow and sensations in the genital area and ease tensions. Some well-known herbs that may be used as aphrodisiacs include the Yohimbe bark, damiana, maca, oat straw and horny goat weed. The easiest way to benefit from these herbs is to drink a tea made by steeping them in hot water. Increasing the intake of foods such as spinach, olive oil, fish, garlic, nuts and chocolate can also increase a woman’s libido and help her achieve an orgasm.
Each and every man wants to increase his libido and sex drive to give a better performance and give a satisfying experience to his partner. But various factors such as stress, depression and hormonal imbalance can lead to a lack of desire for lovemaking. These factors can also affect fertility in the future, and it is important to understand what alters fertility and the causes of infertility to solve this problem. The good news is, libido and sex drive can be enhanced by a wide range of natural Viagra foods, and there is no need to depend on Viagra or other male enhancement pills because of latest Ayurveda Viagra.
How could homeopathic remedies help you?
Homeopathy is considered as very effective and safe mode of treatment which does not have any side effects on the body like other medicines. In homeopathy, it works from the root of the problem, cure the problem so that, there won't be any scope of it to happen again.
Sexual function is a complex interaction involving a number of neurotransmitters and hormones, and you are turned on only when there is a balance between inhibitory and excitatory pathways in the brain.
Premature Ejaculation is associated with several factors such as erectile dysfunction, stress, anxiety, relationship problems and some biological causes. The homeopathic medicines are very effective and work from the basic level of the problem and cure it, right from the roots.
The homeopathic medicines are very easy to take and the person does not become habitual of it. Homeopathic medicines to increase sex time do not have any harmful effects on the male reproductive system. There are several medicines in the homeopathy to avoid premature ejaculation and give you some extra time in bed with your partner.
Homeopathy works by stimulating the body’s own healing system. Your homeopath will prescribe medicines only after a thorough evaluation of your case to find out the cause and extent of your loss of libido. They will definitely ask you questions regarding your intimacy with your partner. For example, they may ask you questions like ‘Do you feel lazy to initiate sex?’ or ‘How’s your relationship with your partner?’ or even ‘Does your partner work hard to arouse you?’
You may have to get tests done to rule out diseases such as diabetes, thyroid, or hormonal imbalance. Significant loss of erection in men and neurological symptoms in women need further investigations.
Low sex drive can be present even without underlying diseases. Homeopathy can treat such cases also.
How soon can you expect to see results?
Prescribing a homeopathic remedy for your low libido can take a little more time than prescribing treatment in allopathy. This is because the remedy you are given has to match the symptoms you experience and your state of mind.
Since homeopathic prescriptions are individualized, you need to ask your homeopath as to when you can expect to see results. However, once relief is felt you should stop taking them. And if you don’t feel relief over a certain period of time, that means, you are probably taking the wrong homeopathic remedy.
Some tips and tricks:
- Talk openly with your partner about your sexual dysfunction
- Daily exercise is helpful to increase sexual drive
- Try to keep your body free from obesity
- Take a balanced diet filled with plenty of fresh vegetables and fruit
- Learn to relax and de-stress by meditating
- Stop smoking
- Alcohol has bad affects to sexual function and desire
- Try to reduce the drinking of alcohol
- Avoid illegal and powerful sexual drugs
Excruciating pain while teething can be an extreme time both for the child and the entire family. The first tooth generally comes in when infants are in the vicinity of 4 and 7 months of age.
Symptoms of getting the first few teeth may include:
- Drooling, swollen or delicate gums
- Declining sustenance
- Biting on strong items
- Fractiousness and rest issues
- Most pediatricians say that diarrhea, low fever or irritation are not identified with getting teeth. However, for some mothers, these indications are normal for their babies getting teeth.
- You need to dependably call your specialist if your child has side effects that stress you or a temperature of 101 degrees F or higher.
Teething can normally be taken care of at home with homeopathic drugs.
Homeopathy is a protected and regular approach to alleviate the red, swollen gums and the pain. Homeopathic solutions additionally help your child quiet down and give them the opportunity to rest. Some of the medicines are as follows:
- Chamomilla 30C: It is the most widely recognized homeopathic medicine for problems associated with growing teeth. The baby is usually in pain, irate and shouting. Child quits crying just when carried and shook, or when riding in a car. Getting teeth is regularly joined by greenish diarrhea and an ear infection.
- Belladonna 30C: This medicine is administered when the child has red, swollen gums and is unable to sleep. Getting teeth is now and then joined by tonsillitis or ear infection with high fever.
- Calcarea phosphorica 30C: This medicine is given when the teeth are painful at the back and getting teeth is extremely agonizing. The main tooth typically shows up at 10 to 11 months of age. It is difficult to sooth the baby. Teeth are rotting, not long after they are come in.
- Mercurius solubilis 30C: This homeopathic medicine is effective when the baby drools a lot, has a terrible breath and a covered tongue. Pain is frequent and more terrible during the evening.
- Pulsatilla 30C: A clingy and mournful child needs to be held and consoled constantly. Pain is soothed by sucking an icy therapeutic stick or when breathing cool, crisp air. You need to give the drug that most nearly matches your baby’s side effects. You can crush the pellets or mix them in some water. In extreme pain, give the child five pellets three to four times everyday.
Other homeopathic medicines given to babies while teething are Podophyllum (mayapple), Belladonna, Calcarea Carbonica (calcium carbonate), Coffea (espresso), and Caffeinum (caffeine). A few parents might be worried in giving some of these substances to their babies. However, these homeopathic medicines are known to be protective as well as successful in treating numerous basic illnesses.