Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Acid Peptic Disorders
Treatment of Acidity
Treatment of Acute Diarrhea
Treatment of Acute Pancreatitis
Treatment Of Alagille Syndrome
Treatment Of Alcoholic Liver Disease
Treatment of Amoebiasis
Treatment Of Antibiotic Associated Diarrhea
Treatment of Ascariasis
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Fat Loss Treatments
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment of Stomach Doctor
Submit a review for Bethesda Hospital & Child Care CentreYour feedback matters!
We are all looking for ways that will help us to lose weight quickly. But while trying to lose weight in a hurry, we should ensure that the various measures we are taking to lose weight are safe too. Best dietician in india says that,to lose weight quickly and safely, a proper plan is needed. Here are a few things that you can do that will ensure weight loss quickly as well as safely:
- Cut back on the junk
Junk food contains lots of empty calories that make us to put on weight. So, if you wish to lose weight quickly then you must totally cut back on the junk food. Eat healthy instead. Instead of having junk, eat a healthy home-cooked meal. This will help you a long way in losing weight.
2. Plan your meals
Make a plan of what you are going to eat. Planning your meals will help you in keeping track of all the food that you have had and all that you are going to have. The meal plans should be calorie controlled. You can make use of the internet for this purpose or you can also refer various books that will guide you in planning meals effectively.
3. Increase water consumption
Increase the amount of water that you are drinking daily. Drinking lots of water is associated with weight loss. Drinking a glass of water before your meal will make you fell satiated and hence you will consume fewer calories during the meal.
4. Consult a nutritionist/ dietician
A doctor or a dietician will guide you better on what to eat when you are trying to lose weight. They can help you make a better diet plan that suits your body.
Being productive physically is very important to lose weight. Make it a point to exercise at least 5-6 times a week. You can go for a walk or a jog. Or you can join a sport that you like. Or you can go cycling. Yoga and other exercises can also be performed. Work out for at least 45 minutes to an hour daily.
Best dietician in Lucknow says that, follow the above tips to lose weight quickly and safely. But most importantly, be a little patient.
Did you know that adding spices to your diet can help you lose weight? Well, now you do! We have been using spices for years and years to enhance the taste of our food but were unknown to this magical thing that they could do. Turns out these spices not only make our food tasty but also help a great deal in losing weight. Plus, these are all readily available in our kitchens. The various spices that aid in weight loss are:
Cinnamon is useful in balancing our insulin levels. Cells respond to insulin more readily because of cinnamon, and hence this is how cinnamon aids in weight loss. Thus, our blood sugar levels get balanced too. Cinnamon can be sprinkled as a seasoning. It can be sprinkled over coffee, smoothies. Or this spice can also be used in cooking.
Turmeric is a spice that is used in almost every Indian recipe. A component in turmeric called curcumin is what helps in weight loss. It decreases fat accumulationand bulk of fat tissue thus helping in weight loss.
Ginger is also a spice that is used in various Indian recipes. It is used to enhance the flavour of tea and also in other dishes. This spice helps speed your metabolism up and thus it plays an important role in weight management.
Mustard seeds help in boosting the metabolism rate. It means that calories get burned more effectively. Mustard seeds can be used for cooking or this mustard spice can also be had in the form of sauce. Mustard sauce is readily available and can be eaten with a varietyof dishes.
Garlic is yet another ingredient that is used in various dishes to enhance their taste. Garlic contains a component called allicin which helps to fight the bad cholesterol and regulate blood sugar levels.
Cumin is also very commonly used in Indian households. It is mostly used for tempering dishes. It can also be used in powdered form. Cumin is very useful in digestion and thus promotes healthy digestion.
Sedentary lifestyle has made lives comfortable but simultaneously it is a silent killer. It has increased the risk of many deadly diseases and one of them is diabetes. Diabetes has taken lives of people more than aids.
There are 3 types of diabetes:-
1. Type 1 diabetes- When uncontrolled blood sugar level is diagnosed under 25 years of age then it is said to be type 1 diabetes. It is often seen in childhood age.
Sugar that we consume is used for energy production in our body and this happens with the help of insulin hormone produced by pancrease. In this type of daibetes, pancrease fails to produce insulin and sugar in blood is not used for fuel production, as a result sugar level in the blood is on higher level.
2. Type 2 diabetes- This type of diabets occur above 25 years of age. In this type, insulin secretion is there in the body but cell doesn't use it to produce energy.
This is called insulin resistance. As a result blood sugar level increase beyond normal.
3. Gestational diabetes- During pregnancy due to additional demand of baby, body becomes resistant to insulin and blood sugar level increases.
Pancrease increases secretion of insulin to control blood sugar level but when it is unable to meet the demand, sugar level increases and it leads to gestational diabetes.
There are more chances of gestational diabetes if:-
1. You are obese before pregnanacy.
2. There is family history of diabetes.
3. Blood sugar level is on higher side before pregnanacy period but not as high as in diabetes.
Ayurveda that is our tradional health system has termed diabetes as'prameha'.
Types of prameha
Depending upon different types of aggravating factors, there are different types of prameha, like if kapha aggravating factors are more then it will lead to kaphaj prameha, similarly pittaj and vataj aggravating factors leads to their respective type of pramehas.
1. Vataj prameha-vasa meha, majja meha, hasti meha and madhu meha.
2. Pittaj-kshara meha, kala meha, neela meha, rakta meha, manjishtha meha and haridra meha.
3. Kaphaj meha-udaka meha, ikshu meha, sandra meha, sura meha, pista meha,
Shukra meha, sikatra meha, sheera meha, shanai meha and lala meha.
Pathogenesis according to ayurveda.
As per ayurveda, prameha is a'kleda pradhana vyadhi. Kleda is one of the dooshya where water (jala mahabhoot)
Is predominant. Both kapha and pitta regulate kleda.
Indulgence in the nidana leads to vatiation of kapha and pitta and as a result kleda is imbalanced. These imbalanced doshas move towards medo dhatu and further leads to imbalance of kleda.
How our body manages kleda?
मूत्रस्य क्लेदवाहनम्, स्वेदस्य क्लेद विधृतिः ।
When the moisture of body increases, it eliminates it through urine and sweat. But in diabetic patients due to sedentary life style there is not secretion of sweat and all kleda moves towards urinary system and increases production of urine, gradually leading to prameha.
At this stage there will be poorva roopa (initial symptoms) like accumulation of impurities on the teeth, burning sensation in palm and feet.
If not treated on time then there will be a condition called'bahu abaddha medas'
That is accumulation of fatty tissues that has lost its firmness. Gradually excess kleda moves into deep tissues and affects all body tissues except asthi dhatu and cause'dhatu shaithilyata.
As per my experience diabetes was a disease that occur at the age of 50 or above and moslty to obese people leading sedentary life style. But since last few years it is being seen in our youth moslty at 28 or 29 years of age. Moreover it has no link with obesity as it has stepped in farmers even who are born hard workers.
All this is due to stress factor. In this modern world person is under stress, whether young or adult. Stress is more observed in teenagers when they have to decide what to do after high school, where to get in good college etc.
In adults workplace has been found as one of the main cause of stress when the job demands are more and their control over meeting the demands is less.
More working hours and less authorities, not able to give time to the family etc.
Symptoms due to diabetes:
1. Feeling of thirst
2. Burning sensation in hands and feet
4. Sexual weekness
6. Weight loss
7. Blurred vision
8. Gastric-nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain.
How stress affects our blood sugar level?
Under stress our blood sugar level tends to rise as body releases some hormones such as adrenalin and cortison. These hormones tend to raise blood sugar level so that it is processed into energy to prepare body to fight. This is calles fight and flight reaction. In diabetics, due to insulin deficiency or insulin resistance blood sugar level gets high and produce symptoms such as ataxia, giddiness, difficulty in breathing etc.
Now every second memeber of the family is suffering from diabetes. Especially you will see it in younger members. In my pracrtice of pure ayurveda I have observed diabetes either in youth of age 28 or 29 years or children of age 4.
Maximum detrioration of body tissues occur in this type disease thats why it affects vital organs of the body deeply and slowly drag you towards death.
Today sweetness in the relations have decreased which ultimately left you alone and as a result your body increases sweetness inside it (diabetes) in response to that loneliness (stress. This article is to create awareness among people for diabetes as it is like a slow poison that is killing you slowly without your acknowledgement because usually it attacks you without causing any symptoms and you get alert when it has already affected your vital organs.
So get your blood sugar levels checked regularly especially if you have family history of diabetes and if you are obese.
Make habit of fasting with only fruits or milk once in a week, this routine reduces toxins in the body.
One of my favorite things to find is the intersection between delicious food and incredible health benefits. Nothing truer could be said about the health benefits of blackberries.
Benefits Of Blackberry Fruit For Skin:
Our skin plays a vital role in our outer appearance. Most of us fail to realise that our skin eventually reflects what we eat. A good daily supply of vital nutrients is required for a glowing and perfect skin. Blackberries are rich in Vitamin A and Vitamin C. They also offer the highest levels of some antioxidants – higher than blueberries and strawberries too. The very dark color of the fruit is proof of its high antioxidant level. As a result, it is beneficial for the skin.
1. Fights Free Radicals:
Anthocyanocides and polyphenols are two antioxidants found in abundance in blackberries. These help in fighting free radicals .
The collagen-forming Vitamin C and Vitamin A make it only more appropriate for skin. These vitamins also act as antioxidants. The regular consumption of blackberries protects the skin against the damaging UVA and UVB rays and aids in skin cell renewal.
2. Hydrates Skin:
Blackberries are comprised of more than 85% water with an abundant dose of fiber. Both of these are essential for a healthy-looking skin. The consumption of blackberries detoxifies the body and maintains the elasticity of the skin .
A good way to enjoy the goodness of blackberries for your skin is through a face mask. Here’s how:
- Take a bunch of blackberries.
- Crush and mix the juice with a teaspoon of honey.
- Apply this to your face and neck.
- Let it dry well before washing it off thoroughly.
The knee is one of the largest and most important joints of our body. It is also susceptible to wear and tear as well as injuries. Knee pain can occur due to a variety of reasons starting from conditions like arthritis problem and osteoporosis as well as injuries that can affect the ligaments, the joint, the menisci and femur. These are the various parts of the knees, which can suffer from degeneration or even injuries. The best way to combat chronic knee pain is through rest, ice compress and with the help of pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication.
While rest and ice compress for chronic knee pain and pain relieving and anti-inflammatory medication are the best ways to combat knee pain, orthopaedics also recommend the use of various strengthening exercises which can alleviate knee pain. Here are a few of the best ones!
- The towel hook: Lie down flat on your back and raise one leg, Hook a towel under the foot and press it against the towel as you pull both ends downwards, creating slight pressure. This can be done for a few seconds at a time. Remember to do this at least ten times for each foot and increase gradually. This exercise helps in strengthening your entire leg from the calf to the knee and even the thighs so that the pain subsides.
- Towel roll: In towel roll exercise, after pushing knee, should do dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds.. Hamstring exercises are also given by placing roll towel under your feet, push down, dorsiflexion and hold for 20 seconds Adductor exercises are also given by placing small ball between your legs just above the knee joint, press and hold for 20seconds.
- Swing: For this exercise, you will need to sit down on a chair. Now take one leg and swing it up until it is in line with your hip. Hold it out like this before you slowly bring it down again. Do this at least twenty to thirty times for each leg and gradually increase the frequency and the number of seconds for which you hold the knee. This will also help in pain management.
- Knee marches: You can also do knee marches by sitting down on a chair. You will need to march each knee up and down at least twenty to thirty times. You will need to do this for a few minutes every day and you can easily do it twice a day even when you are at work, sitting in front of a desk. You must ensure that your posture is straight and upright for this exercise.
Mood disorders are common psychological problems that affect a vast portion of the human populace all over the world every year. These occur when there is a shift or imbalance in a person's psyche which affects his or her daily function and interpersonal relations in varying degrees. Each individual is affected by these conditions in a different capacity and responds to them in a distinct manner.
Mood disorders generally manifest themselves as fluctuations in a person's temperament. It is triggered by various factors. These mental illnesses range from mild to severe, the latter requiring urgent psychological counseling and treatment. A mild condition may even develop into a painful and chronic one without any form of remedial intervention.
What are the most common types of mood disorders?
There are many distinctive categories of mood disorders that can affect a person. The most commonly occurring ones are as follows:
- Major depressive disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Seasonal affective disorder (sad)
Major depression is the most frequently occurring type of mood disorder. It causes mental and emotional turmoil, as well as physical anguish. Those affected by it may experience a single episode in isolation or multiple episodes over a period of time. The milder version of this condition is known as dysthymia.
Bipolar disorder is a comparatively rare condition that causes alternating states of extreme mania and depression. It is also known as manic-depressive illness. The mild version of this is called cyclothymia.
Seasonal affective disorder or sad is a depressive disorder that is known to affect those living in colder climes. It is caused generally by the lack of warmth and light, the onset of which begins in late autumn and lasts till the end of winter.
What causes a mood disorder?
Mood disorders are very difficult to diagnose as they can be caused by an assortment of triggers and the symptoms are not always apparent. This is particularly true in the case of dysthymia and cyclothymia.
Some of the usual factors that lead to mood disorders are:
- Chronic stress and anxiety
- Anomalies in the functioning of the nervous system
- Prolonged periods of isolation
- Childhood abuse and trauma
- Ineffectual coping mechanisms
- Insufficient nourishment/malnutrition
In most cases, a combination of multiple factors usually leads to the development of mood disorders and other mental illnesses.
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
PGS or Pre-implantation Genetic Screening is a test conducted to decipher the chromosome count of the embryo. Today, if you are planning to get pregnant or using alternative technologies for pregnancy; there are several tests that need to be conducted so that the child is born healthy and stable. One such test is the PGS, it determines whether or not the count of chromosomes is normal, which is forty six, is present in the embryo. If there are abnormal numbers of chromosomes present in the embryo then it might lead to additional problems in the future. In such cases, special treatments and procedures are conducted.
There are several advantages of PGS. Some of them are highlighted in details below.
- Healthy pregnancy: Interestingly, a man can produce sperms throughout his lifetime. But a woman is born with the eggs already created. The chances of producing a healthy baby with those eggs decrease as the age of the woman increases. It is seen that those women who think of delivering a child in their older ages are often found with chromosome deficiencies in the embryo. Thus, to avoid such a situation, it is best to perform PGS.
- Reduces the chance of miscarriage: Pregnancies which occur without having performed any prior tests like the PGS have high chances of resulting into a miscarriage at the slightest of carelessness. But research has found that those pregnancies which take place after considering the chromosomal health of the embryo have reduced the risk of being abnormally terminated.
- Time reduction between two IVF Circles: For those who do not know IVF stands for In-Vitro Fertilisation. It is a process which aids a woman in becoming pregnant. It is often opted by those who are having issues in naturally conceiving a child. PGS here plays an important role. If the test detects abnormal embryo, then the next IVF circle can be started right away without wasting any time. But if the PGS detects a normal embryo then the IVF circle is deemed to be successful and the woman can continue with the pregnancy.
Thus, these are some of the main advantages of Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening. This helps to determine whether the embryo is of the desired choice or not and whether the baby born out of it would be healthy and normal. It is one of the tests which need to be conducted preceding implantation to provide better results after the implantation process is carried out.
The prostate gland, an essential part of the male reproductive system grows throughout your life. As you grow older, it becomes imperative to keep this organ healthy.
Here's what you can do to maintain a healthy prostate:
1. Workout to stay fit - Exercising regularly and maintaining an optimum weight can help to keep your prostate gland at an optimal health. Several types of research have revealed the beneficial aspects of exercising. It's said that physically active men are less likely to suffer from enlarged prostate if they performed a physical activity of low to moderate intensity. Likewise, physically active men who ran for 90 to 108 minutes are 20% less likely to develop erectile dysfunction.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables - Including fruits and vegetables in your diet can help to maintain a healthy prostate. Guava, papaya, tomato and watermelon are some of the options that spell good for your prostate. Vegetables like cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli and Brussels sprouts should also be included to boost the health of the gland. Ideally, you should have about 5 servings of fruits and vegetables daily.
3. Have more soy products - Eating more soy products like tofu, soy flour, soy nuts can help to keep cancer of the prostate at bay. A study published in the British Journal of Urology International revealed that men who had soy products saw a 40% decrease in their risk of developing an enlarged prostate.
4. Have selenium-rich foods - Having foods rich in selenium (a powerful trace mineral) like tuna, eggs, cashews, onions, garlic, etc can reduce your risk of developing prostate cancer.
5. Say yes to healthy fats and no to trans and saturated fats - Choosing healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil can aid in boosting prostate health. At the same time, limiting saturated fats and trans fat intake are vital for keeping the prostate gland healthy.
Acne is a skin condition that is primarily caused by clogging of the hair follicles with dead skin cells and excess oil (sebum). More often than not, acne is characterized by formation of pimples around the face, neck, chest and the back of the body.
Any infection around the zits might cause abnormal swelling and intense pain.
Though common among both the sexes, acne generally develops in teenagers and can also occur in adult women prior to their menstrual cycles. Acne can cause due to hormonal imbalance, thyroid, oestrogen, progesterone. Prolactin plays important role in acne formation. Stress and oily skin also contribute to acne along with other factors.
Acne can also occur due to a side effect of certain medications such as lithium and corticosteroids. Other endocrine disorders such as Cushing’s syndrome and Polycystic ovary syndrome might be responsible for this particular condition. Acne can also stem from the excessive usage of cosmetics or other topical creams and binging on fast foods and other fried foods.
Homeopathy and Acne-
Since acne can be caused by various factors – excess oil secretion, changes in hormone levels, genetic predisposition, pollution and diet, homeopathy can be an effective way to treat acne. This is because treatment in homeopathy is individualistic and holistic. Individual examination, case analysis, your medical history, your physical, mental and emotional constitution, your age, your gender, your ethnicity, and your susceptibility to the disease are all very important considerations in determining the exact homeopathic remedy for you.
Based on these criteria, your homeopath will prescribe the most suitable remedy. The dosage and the potency of the remedy too will differ from person to person. The homeopathic preparations which are extremely effective in curing acne are as follows:
Hepar Sulpur: If the pimples are filled with pus, a very low dosage of this preparation can be useful.
Pulsatilla: If there are recurring instances of acne, especially among teenagers, this homeopathic preparation can be useful. If the acne breakouts are coupled with irregular/scanty periods, Pulsatilla can be the ‘go-to’ panacea in this case.
Kali Bromatum: Symptoms of increased sexual appetite, forgetfulness and suicidal tendencies along with acne breakouts can be taken care of with this medicine.
Calcarea Phosphoricum: If the breakouts occur with symptoms of headache, reddish tinge on the skin and dyspepsia (indigestion), this homeopathic preparation can be extremely effective.
Nux Vomica: This medication is an effective remedy for gastrointestinal problems along with mild to severe constipation and extreme sensitivity to cold.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized homeopathic and ask a free question.
Nowadays, hair fall and thinning are conditions that most people face and are tired of trying new treatments to fix them. There are numerous treatments, but most have been proven to have certain adverse effects. Homeopathy, on the other hand, is an alternative medicine category, which uses not so strong chemicals or drugs, but slowly and steadily treats body ailments.
Causes of hair fall
- Various skin diseases that affect the scalp. For example, fungal infections known as tinea capitis, seborrhoea, lichen planus, eczema
- Various hormonal changes
- Nutritional deficiency, especially lack of iron in diet
- Various drugs that are taken for treatment of joint pains, high blood pressure, depression or cancer
- Diseases like tuberculosis, diabetes mellitus, AIDS, hypothyroidism etc.
- Hairstyles of individuals, especially those who fall prey to the latest trends in styling. For example, tight pony tails or braids, indiscriminate usage of heat and colour to the hair.
Homeopathic treatment to prevent hair loss
Before any homeopathic medicine is prescribed to individuals, a detail of their case history is required to be studied. Here is a list of homeopathic medicines which help in controlling and preventing hair fall.
- The various skin diseases on the scalp can be a major reason for hair fall. This may occur due to extreme itching or numerous acrid discharges from the lesions that have occurred. Homeopathic medicines like Psorinum are used to treat hair loss caused due to discharge from skin lesions. Another medicine is Mercurius Solubilis; this also helps in relieving the scalp from the lesions and discharges.
- In case of hair loss due to excess dandruff, Thuja occidentalis and Kali suphuricum are the medicines that can be used.
- In case of hair loss due to childbirth or menopause, Natrum muriaticum and Pulsatilla pratensis can be excellent medicines for effective treatment. Another treatment can be Sepia officinalis.
- The hair fall caused by anaemia can be treated by using Borax, Cinchona officinalis and Calcarea phorphorica.
- For alopecia, phophorus, calcarea, fluoricum acidum, vinca minor, carbonica are used.
- In order to fight baldness, medicines like Silicea, Sulphur, Baryta carbonica, Lycopodium clavatum can be prescribed.
These are just a few treatments in a nutshell, but there are numerous others to be discussed. To know the right medicine for you, you can always consult a qualified homeopathic practitioner.
In simple language, Hemorrhage is when the blood escapes from veins or blood vessels. This escape may happen because of various reasons like, for example, injury, low platelet count, threatened abortion, piles (Hemorrhoids), cancer, surgery, liver disease, brain trauma, acute bronchitis, menstrual problem and so on.
Types of Hemorrhage:
As a matter of fact, Hemorrhage is grouped into several categories. Hemorrhage can occur post surgery, and such a Hemorrhage is called as postoperative Hemorrhage. Similarly, for various reasons Hemorrhage can occur from the artery (Arterial Hemorrhage), vein (Venous Hemorrhage) or capillary (Capillary Hemorrhage). If Hemorrhage happens because of an injury, it is called primary Hemorrhage.
Other types of Hemorrhage are delayed bleeding post injury (Reactionary Hemorrhage), bleeding following childbirth (Postpartum Hemorrhage), delay in bleeding following Sepsis popularly called as septic (Secondary Hemorrhage), bleeding from urine (Haematuria), bleeding while coughing (Hemoptysis) and bleeding caused in the stomach (Hematemesis).
Further, Hemorrhage can be broadly classified into two namely internal and external:
- It would be needless to mention that excessive bleeding may lead to several complications. It can result in organ failure and there are instances that excessive bleeding can be fatal. On the other hand, blood loss can be external or visible Hemorrhage like those caused during an injury. There are also instances of blood loss occurring internally in which case the patient may notice blood either in the urine or stools, vagina or while coughing or through the nostrils or even from the mouth. In such cases, the patient should be rushed to a doctor who after careful examination, and tests would be able to identify the causes of the internal bleeding.
- In case of external bleeding or external Hemorrhage like those caused due to an injury, you may provide the necessary first aid. When the bleeding is noticed, do not get alarmed and also try to keep the patient calm. Hemorrhage caused due to external injury would normally stop within one or two minutes. However, if the bleeding persists even after two or three minutes, such cases would require medical attention, and therefore, you should rush the patient to the doctor at the earliest.
There are several remedies to tackle the problem of Hemorrhage. Some of the normal procedures followed are IV fluid, oxygen, administering medicines like vitamin B12 and so on. In complicated cases, the physician may suggest bone marrow surgical procedure, Endogenous EPO or such other procedures. If Hemorrhage is left unattended, it can result in several complications. Therefore, you should rush the patient to the physician urgently.