Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Ms. SornaYour feedback matters!
My pussy get wet when my cousins comes out. And I really like my cousin sisters. I play with them. I get very much attracted to them. Is it a problem. Am I ready to have sex. I had some fun. With them earlier. What are its merit and dmerit. Can you help me to increase my pleasure to sex. And increase my boobs size.
The term 'addiction' is defined as a chronic weakening disorder for people, who use habit forming substances like tobacco, alcohol, drugs and others. Addiction has a propensity to make one feel ecstatic. Such substances are toxic and will soon prove to be lethal for a person. De-addiction is the process of disengaging oneself from the usage of habit forming substances. The process of de-addiction is slow; it requires a great deal of self-control and determination to achieve adequate results.
Why should you give up on the addiction of any kind and opt for de-addiction?
One must opt for the process of de-addiction owing to the following reasons:
1. It helps you to successfully diagnose the underlying psychiatric issues that are responsible for your habit formation
2. It helps you get rid of harmful practices that make your body toxic
3. It helps you to develop your morality and enables you to understand your responsibilities better, it clears your clouded judgement
4. You get a chance to develop your personal cognitive skills
5. It helps you regain your lost respect and dignity among your friends and family
6. It improves your relationship with your family and makes you a responsible member of the family
7. It improves your health conditions and allows to actively take part in your daily activities actively
What is the role of an addicts friends and family in the process of de-addiction?
The family members of the addict plays an important role in the process of de-addiction. Usually, it is the family members, who encourage the addict to give up on their addiction. The support and constant encouragement of the family enable the addict to pull through the steps of de-addiction with ease. Most addicts tend to give in to their temptation during the course of de-addiction, but if their family members keep an eye on the addicts actions closely and make it a point to provide them with necessary counselling and rehab facilities, then the addicts might not give in to their weak moment. The support of their friends is also indispensable, they look after their friend who has a history of addiction and ensures that he/she does not go down the same dark alley again.
About a year ago i had a breakup, since then i have been suffering from depression, or so I presume, i have consulted counselors, tried everything possible to feel better, right from going out with friends, to eating healthy, taking adequate amount of sleep and whatever I could possibly do, however, i somehow have not been able to cope up with this,i still feel very low, i get zoned out, do not feel like doing anything, i just have developed a very gloomy attitude towards life. Please Help!
1. Stare Each other down : Next time things are heating up between you and your partner, take a moment to pause and look deeply into each other's eyes. Just take a minute before you start fooling around to face each other (clothing optional) and place your right hand over your partner's heart as he places his own hand over your heart. Stare into each other's eyes, and explain to your guy that you want to synchronize your breathing for 10 deep breaths. It might sound cheesy, but it works. "Getting grounded and fully present together makes for a much more powerful, positive sex experience and allows you to really nurture the relationship,"
2. Share sexy fantasies and desires : Too often, he says, we start fooling around and rush straight into the main event. But starting by sharing your private fantasies—even if doing so makes you blush—can open up a whole new dimension to your relationship.Opening up to each other will increase intimacy—and assuming your partner is part of your fantasy, hearing an idealized picture of the two of you will increase both of your senses of self-esteem. "Self-esteem is directly tied to sexiness," so your feelings about each other, not to mention your performance in the bedroom, will grow stronger as a result.
3.Extend foreplay: Don't be afraid to slow things down and spend more time massaging each other, making out, and exploring each other's bodies. "Desire mounts very quickly, so drawing out the process for 20 minutes or even half an hour will build tons of sexual tension," . After a long time together, sex can become an automatic, scripted process, but if you're able to put in extra effort and attention leading up to it, sex will be a more connected experience. "This connection is the difference between sex and love-making," couples with better, healthier sex lives have been shown to have better, healthier relationships.
4. Cuddle :It's not just for after sex! the more time you spend cuddling before things get hot and heavy, the more your relationship will benefit in the long run. That's because cuddling releases oxytocin, and that increases feelings of intimacy with your partner. "Spooning or even just laying comfortably side-by-side, without getting too focused on any one erogenous zone, will make for a more powerful sexual experience and aftermath,"
5. Think happy thoughts: If soul-gazing isn't really your thing, close your eyes, breathe deeply, and think about a time "when everything was right in the world between you and your partner—when you felt unconditional love, total peace, openness, and joy." Since your brain can't distinguish between reality and a vivid imagination, if you picture yourself actually in the memory, you'll feel the same bubbling emotion and open-heartedness as when you experienced the moment the first time around. "Your main sex organ is between your ears," so these positive feelings will carry over to the way you feel about your partner during sex and leave you more content with each other afterward.
6. Meditate yourself : Even simpler than these joint techniques is a quick solo meditation sesh. Take 30 seconds just to "quiet your mind, take yourself out of your day, and place yourself in the present moment," "Women are multi-taskers by nature, constantly running through our to-do lists in our heads. But placing yourself in your body and in the room will put you in an empathetic, generous state of mind." It can also improve the depth of connection between you and your partner during sex, making for better action and, ultimately, a deeper connection in your relationship.
7. Check out photos of yourself : You probably (hopefully) already have photos of each other around your room. Right before sex, take a moment to look around your room and appreciate these reminders of your relationship's best moments. "Celebrating your relationship in this way will make sex into more of a celebratory act," . It can also help cement your positive feelings about each other and the relationship.