Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Devaraj
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. DevarajYour feedback matters!
I have diagnosed with osteopenia and I am smoking since 7 years is it related to it as I also diagnosed with hyperthyroidism or related to it please reply with medical reason.
I am 24 year old male. I am under medication by a psychiatrist. The medicines prescribed by my doctor are as follows 1. Soltus OD 200, 2. Licab XL, 3. Bexol dt, 4. Inspiral, 5. Penridol Even after the medicines I still suffer from severe mental fatigue which hampers my job and I am unable to keep a job due to it. Please suggest me a solution.
I am a moderate smoker and not too much addictive to nicotine. Age 25 male. I have started smoking 4 years back and want to quit it immediately as feeling my respiration cycle is not OK with it. I am facing cough morning while get up in the morning. I have replaced nicotex with cigarette now a days and want to get out from the trap. Please suggest me for same. If you can suggest me some feasible home remedy for lung cure, it will help me too.
Sir sometimes I am sick and sometimes I am happy. Doctor recommend me zapiz 0.5 mg to get relief. But sometimes I went to a deep depression and I don't know what to do.
Coping with failure
1. Expect mistakes and knocks as they’re a normal part of life. The chances are you’re not any worse than other people!
2. Remind yourself that, on the whole, you are good enough. You may not be perfect – but at least you’re trying. It take courage to step out, and to get up when you fall down. Just being willing to do that is a true mark of success.
3. Don’t over-react. It is better to stay calm, to maintain your composure and choose how you’ll respond. A knee jerk reaction often leads to real regret.
4. Try not to think or worry about how others see you. Don’t let other people determine your self-worth.
5. Put a positive slant on a bad experience. What can you learn from this that moves you closer to success? what can you laugh about with friends; what can you see as humorous?
6. Fix your focus on your goals, then look ahead and keep on going. Don’t let a setbacks deflect you from your purpose and your dreams.