Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ms. Shiny Esther
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Shiny EstherYour feedback matters!
My weight is 55 kg and my height is 170cm and then y I am not increase my weight. I am not hungry my stomach is very quite. And then I am drink bear but not increase my weight and non veg also eat well. Please advise me. I am waiting for your reply.
Hi, my weight is 80 and my height is 5.8, I want to bring my tummy inside. What to do for this? do you suggest any supplementary for this, I do not have time for exercise.
Good evening Doctors Am 5 feet 4 inch and 81 kg and I know am obese, I have started exercise last week, I would like to know the foods which I should intake, I mean more carbs, proteins, fibers in order to reduce the weight kindly suggest me the foods which I have to take and to burn the fat also.
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.