Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Krithika RajanYour feedback matters!
I have a desk job last 2 years. My weight goes up 75 kgs to 80 kgs. How to lose my weight please help?
I want to loose my tummy fat. I am a non -vegetarian. So please recommend me a diet chart so that I can become slim by September. I weight 56 kg and my height is around 5 feet. I am 18 years old.
I am 21 years old I am fat how I can reduce my fat. How it can be reduced and what type of food must I take to reduce my weight please give me a solution for this I am waiting for your suggestions.
- There are two level of your mind: conscious or subconscious.
- You think with your conscious mind & whatever you habitually think sinks down into your subconscious mind, which create according to the nature of your thoughts.
- Subsconscious mind is the seat of your emotions & is the creative mind. If you think good, good will follow; if you think evil, evil will follow. This is the way your mind works.
- Your subconscious mind accepts what is impressed upon it or what you consciously believe. It does not reason things out like your conscious mind,& it does not argue with you controversially.
- Your subconscious mind is like a soil, which accepts any kind of seed, good or bad.
Your thoughts are active and might be likened unto seeds. Negative, destructive
thoughts continue to work negatively in your subconscious mind, and in due time will come forth into outer experience which corresponds with them.
- Subsconsious mind does not engage in proving whether your thoughts are good or bad, true or false, but it responds according to the nature of your thoughts or suggestions. Example if you consciously assume something as true, even though it may be false, your subsconscious mind will accepts it as true and proceed to bring about results, which must necessarily follow, because you consciously assumed it to be true.
- The law of your mind is this: you will get a reaction or response from your subsconscious mind according to the nature of the thought you hold your conscious mind.
My wife have been feel variable body pain since after her pregnesee we did checking all medical report but all report is normal. What we should to do?
Hello sir mujhe 2 years s leprosy hai maine ask kiya tha kya meri bimari mijhse meri partner ko bhi ho sakti h jab main kissing, licking, ya intimate karunga, Sir aapne details mangi thi so the details are :-- Maine starting mein vellore gaya tha or wahan s 6 months treatment krwane k bad chor di due to money problem but current m main Ayurveda treatment krwa rha hu, the medicines are, (1) कैशौर गुगल (2)बोलपरपटी + अफीम भसम (3)वातगंजाकुश रस (4)महावातविधवंशन रस (5)अजमोदाटी चूरन + विशेसय रस (6) शशीलेखा चूरन + चौपयीनॅयादि चूरन + रकतशोधक चूरन sir or AYURVEDA k doctors ek request hai please tell me kya ye dwa s meri leprosy thik ho skti hai Kyunki much ek doctor n bataya h k ye sari dwa s aapki bimari thik nhi ho sakti hai, please help sir!
Im 30 at present. Height 5.4 ft weight 64. I want to increase height by 2 inches. Can you help me out sir?
I have a desk job and in last 2 years, my weight has gone up 45 kg to 50 kg. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I am suffering from Thyroid since last 7 months, and I am always feeling tired and because of this my weight also increasing day by day. So please suggest me what to do.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"
The abdominal region is in some sense an indicator of smart appearance it is desirable to follow a flat soft abdomen also abdominal muscles
1. Take a ball of appropriate size
2. Keep a flood blanket in front
3. Lie prone on the mat
4. Flex the knee and positions the ball below the feet
5. Flex the elbows raise the torsa and rest the forarm so the blanket