Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Gowthami
Submit a review for Dt. GowthamiYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years old and I am diabetic and I am taking insulin human mix 30/70 morning 20 units and night 15 units but I am not in position to control my sugar level kindly suggest good diet and any other method of therapy.
Sir I have some problem on weight. What should I do to decrease my weight. Please give me some advice to reduce my weight. What should I eat in my dite. So help me to reduce my weight.
I have desk job and my weight has gone from 75 kg to 85 kg. I want to loose plss help? How to loose weight.
As I asked earlier also my mother who is a diabetic and heart patient is suffering from both shoulder pain since 3 months vrry badly . Kindly please suggest.
My age is 21 & my height is 5.2 & weight 43 is their a chance of height gaining & also how I wil gain my weight.
I am 25 years old female and my weight is 63 kg and I have very tummy. It looks very bad. My stomach looks very bad. I also feel tried while walking or doing sex. Please help. I got operated taller bladder stone in the month of May 2016. Please help. I want a flat tummy please help.
*National Dengue Day*
*First National Dengue Day was observed on 16th May 2016 in country
*This is the acceleration of preventive measures for Dengue and Chikungunya prior to the monsoon.
*We as an educated & responsible people can also contribute in minimizing the Dengue burden in country and can save lives by doing simple things like
1. By not allowing water to stagnate in and around houses in containers
2. If we have to store water then cover it properly with tight lids
3. Check, clean, dry, scrub and refill the desert coolers
4. Check bird bath tubs, pots, vases, trays under refrigerators etc.
5. Motivate others to follow these instructions
6. Cooperate health worker during his/her visit to your home
7. Use full sleeved cloths
8. Use repellents, mosquito nets, wire meshes on doors and windows
9. Use coils, mats, vaporizers during day time too
10. Do not store solid waste on the roof to avoid mosquito breeding in rain water stagnation
Dengue is preventable but if it is ignored it may be fatal. Timely diagnosis and treatment can prevent valuable lives.
*Let us take a pledge to create* more and more *awareness about dengue* and *for taking small but effective measures* to save our society.