Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Zakir HussainYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from back pain before one year I'm 27 years old. How I recover my back pain please suggest.
Hi Hope you are doing good. My wife has developed swelling allover body along with body ache. Joints pain. She feels sleepy all the time. Feels there's no energy left in the body. Talks in a state of drowsiness. She's 31 year old. What might be the problem? Also couple of bruises have suddenly come on her arms. Please help. We consulted a doctor and got her blood tests done too. Everything came normal and healthy. Even INR. Then a friend suggested to get urine test, LFT and Renal FT. These are the results which were highlighted. LFT Globulin (serum) came out to be 3.7 A/G ratio (serum) came out to be 1.19 SGOT (AST) (serum) came out be 76 Renal FT Sodium (serum) came out 135 Chloride (serum) came out 96 Urine Test ketone negative Ph 7 Specific gravity 1.020 Bilirubin negative WBC 25-30 Epithelial cells 20-22 Yeast cells - budding yeast present Can you figure out what the problem is? Warm Regards.
In my hand x-ray. There is not shown any crack or else. But still it gives pain when m try to lift anything with this hand.
I have pain in my mind back side some times doctors says it because your eyes is week but when I was check up my eyes doctors set your eyes very rer.
I am a sugar patient last 10 year. Now a days feeling pain on my legs and back side. I cant sleep properly. Further be informed that, I am a smoker also.
My mom is growing some kind of thing inside her foot. She is feeling painful when she is walking. What should be done?
Hi, I'm suffering from joint pain and body pain last 25 days. But no fever. I take paracetamol 500 mg day/night regularly. If I mistake to tske paracetamol one day the problem doing again. What can I do.
I am not able to grab anything with my right hand, there is a muscle wasting in the web between the thumb and the index finger. There is very less strength in the thumb, index and middle finger. For example, I cannot press a clip with my right hand. Can this be fixed by ayurveda treatment?
Today I had climb upstairs 3 times till 6th floor but meri saans full rahi thi and my legs was also paining a lot and shivering and after some time later my neck getting some pressure it's like to be coughing is it normal or do I need to diagnose.
I am 29 years old I have back pain from my teen age, whenever I stand for a long period then I am unable to sit suddenly it causes much pain, and when ever I sits for a long period then I cannot stand straight immediate it takes time to stand. Pls help me.
My wife 33 yrs old, gets tired/exhausted very easily. Apart from that, she suffers from pain in the legs, head ache and back pain too very frequently. Her weight has increased sharply in last couple of years. She has been diagnosed with low vitamin d and tsh value at 6. 1 are these related? what else could be the reason for these problems and how can we resolve them?
I am lady aged 47 years, suffering from rheumatoid arthritis for the last 10 years. Taking medicines as prescribed by my doctor. The medicines are alfa calanm, naproxen tablets ip 500 once daily (when pain and swelling). This I am taking after completing medicine course of hcqs. I am still having pain and swelling on my finger joints. Please suggest some remedy ?
Suffering from kneepain on both legs. Dr. Suggest me for operation please suggest.My age is 56 years old.
I have back pain last 2 months, I use solution for pain relief but it is no result, so what should I do.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.