Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Dilatation And Curettage (D C) Procedure
Egg Donation Procedure
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Food Plan Preparation
My mother's blood sugar level is about 270, which is really high. Can you tell me what diets should be taken and what type of exercises can help?
I take glynase 5 mg. Tds & voglibose 0. 3 bds. Even then my post meal sugar level is 220 & pre meal is 140. What should I do?
Hello doctor, I'm 39 years old married lady, I have lots of problem due to hormonal problem, pcod ovaries, hypothyroidism, ANA & DNA, R Factor positive. After 2 miscarriage I am not getting pregnant. please help me. My hypothyroidism is under control. But ana positive & pcod syndrome is not controlled. Suggest what can I do? I am taking thyronoms 75mg, mcbm 69, calcirol & ecospirin 75.
I am a diabetic patient for the last 16 years. And it's under control by medicine. Also, I am facing Thyroid problem. And taking med. My question is for the last 2 months when I am urinating time in the early morning that urine is very bad smell is coming. Is it any induction of any other disease? Your valuable reply is awaited. Thanking you in advance.
How brain gets effected due to hypoglycaemia? Is there any test to detect insulin overdose as cause of hypoglycaemia? Is the effect to brain fatal?Please tell.
My wife, aged 50, is suffering from hypothyroidism from the last 7 years. Lately she is troubled by excessive sweating, and water retention. Kindly give some remedial treatment.
What is the perfect treatment for diabetes? How to control it? Maximum Indian are diabetics patient here. Thank you.
He has diabetes and is on medications is there any exercise he can do to be fit as he is very fat an seldom does any form of exercises.
What is diabetes? Is there any way to treatment the diabetes. If yes then how and what is the cost of treatment and is there any location in Kolkata to treatment?
My father is a diabetic patient . He has been suffering from diabetics from more than 15 yrs. He used to take insulin Novomix 30 twice with tablets as prescribed by the doctor but since last month fluctuations in sugar level have been noted. He is not suffering from hypertension . Constipation problem has been persisting for years.please help
I recently had my HbA1C (Glycosylated haemoglobin) test done and its report is showing following result. Glycosylated Haemoglobin: 7.00 (units is %) Estimated average glucose (eAG):(units is mg/dL) Does this following figure suggest that I am a diabetic or at borderline of Diabetic? Can I get rid of diabetes if I intake proper food with control and exercise. Please also suggest can I eat dry fruit like Dates and munakka (Raisin). Please suggest. Thanks,
Diabetes has always been a mysterious home to many diseases. It reduces quality of erection. However, there are ways you can enhance your love life, by involving some strategies, such as:
- Approach sex like exercise: This helps prevent dreaded blood sugar lows.If you use insulin, check your blood sugar before sex and have a snack if it's low.
- Just go with it: Planning can be helpful, but don't sweat it if sex just happens.There's no reason not to grab the opportunity if it pops up just because you haven't followed your diabetes exercise routine.
- Use a lubricant: If you are a woman with vaginal dryness, a vaginal lubricant can make sex feel better. Ask your doctor about using one regularly, not just during sex.
- Prepare a sex arsenal kit: Keep anything you might need for optimal sex next to the bed.If you're a woman, you may want to have a lubricant in your kit. Feel free to include massage oils.
- Get a room: Treat yourself and your partner to a night at a local hotel.It's a great libido enhancer.Plan it days in advance.It's planning, but it's planning something fun.
- Get in some practice: If you are a man who uses a device like a vacuum pump or constriction band to help with erectile dysfunction, take time to learn how to use it right.
- Creativity is sexy: If you have trouble getting aroused, stretch beyond your go-to bedroom moves. Try out new positions. Explore different ways to climax. Most women don't climax from intercourse alone, anyway. Some men can have an orgasm from prostate stimulation.
- Limit alcohol: A little alcohol may boost your desire, but drinking can also make your blood sugar level drop quickly. If you drink alcohol, you might sip some champagne during intimacy.
- Get help for emotional issues: Depression, anxiety, poor self-image, and other emotional concerns can hurt your sex life. And if you have a partner, sex troubles can put stress on your relationship.
- Relax: How you feel about your diabetes can set the stage for sex. With diabetes, you have to expect the unexpected.
You can think of a formula in your mind for better,increased, steamier sex life.