Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. YuvabharathYour feedback matters!
I have a normal skin. I don't have any pimples in my face but my face show some tanned colour on my forehead, nose and jaw. I have indian brown colour skin. I always use spectraban sunscreen after I get a severe problem due to my skin become sensitive with skin contact. Please give me solution to get a clear skin and even tone.
I am 22 year old . I have obesity and have tried gyming and cycling but I am not able to get the desired results . What should I do ? Please help.
I want to gain weight naturally. I don't want to take harmful capsule or powders. How can it is possible?
Hi, I am 23 Male. Whenever I go for interview (or) during interview / group discussion before the it starts my heart beats very lastly. Due to that I cannot speak clearly, I cannot able to concentrate, I am blabbering, and I am get rejected. This happens every time. Now I have a big fear about my future. Is there any way to control this heartbeat?
My father have diabetes from last 1 year his age is 45 year so pleas can any one prescribe that what he has to eat and what to avoid to become healthier.
Hi, Please find attached all the medical reports. And her symptoms started in 2012, she was not able to digest anything before evening, if she ate anything it used to result in loose motions. This problem lasted for 1.5 years, after that problem cured then her legs started becoming weak and she started loosing her balance, she was not able to walk without support. She was undergoing an ayurvedic treatment in small (uttar pradesh) one day she was feeling all right and was able to walk for around 3 km but next day when she woke up again she was in same condition as earlier and that treatment didn't helped later. It increased gradually then it started affecting her arms as well. Then she took some ayurvedic treatment in delhi. It cured the problem with hands, there was also some improvement in legs, but after some time that treatment was not able to cure more and later on she went again in the same condition as earlier but her hands are fine now. She has no pain in any body part, or any problem with vision though she wears spectacles for many years now. No diabetes, no blood pressure problem and no thyroid problem. We consulted some neurologists. They stress on possibilities of either Ms. or NMO spectrum disorder. Please tell me about the possible treatment and the duration as well.
My skin is getting darker everyday. I also use sunscreen. Everything I use leads to even more skin darkness. What should I do?
While eating something I feel that something is in my throat. Cough is continuously bothering me throughout the year. Even while drinking water I feel that cough is blocking my throat. Please help.
Hui I am 37 year old male and I have acidity problem and also tired very easily any medicine or anything.
I suffer from fever. Pl tell how can I check my self to control my temperature Gave me suggestion about this.
I am 24 years old, recently I am having pain near by ribs back of my stomach, does this mean stones in kidney?
I am 15 years old but for me white hair is growing from past 1 year. What should I do to stop this white hair growing and get back my normal black hair?
I am amrita ,17 years old .i have a dark skin tone and I want to fair my skin without any side effects, can I fair my skin tone?
Need suggestion for best diabetic doctor available in Bangalore and also the daily routine that should be followed to get rid of it. Please help with the contact number and address. My name is rajeev and I have been suffering from diabetes for long time. I consulted many doctors but but did not get any benefit. Please help.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a blend of stomach discomfort or pain and issues with bowel routines: either constipation or diarrhea; or having a different kind of stool (slender, hard, or delicate and fluid). A healthy routine diet by and large comprises of eating a wide number of nutritious, low-fat nourishments with some restraint. Be that as it may, you may see an increase in your symptoms after you eat certain kinds of food when you have an irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Since side effects can fluctuate between patients, there is not just one list of off-limit foods, but with that said, there are a plenty of foods that are good for your health and do not irritate your bowel habits. By staying away from the most basic irritants of IBS, you may see more consistency and also less cramps and bloating. Some of the foods that you can consume during IBS are as follows:
- Fiber adds bulk to your digestive system. It is broadly accessible in grains, vegetables and natural products. Eating a lot of insoluble fiber as grains can increase your trips to the bathroom. Concentrate on soluble fiber. This includes vegetables and natural products.
- While the insoluble fiber content in whole grains might be an irritant in IBS indications, certain grains cause different issues. Items containing rye, wheat, and grain contain gluten. This is a sort of protein that can harm your digestion tracts and increase symptoms of IBS. While a hypersensitivity to gluten is known as celiac infection, in any case half the patients in IBS are gluten-intolerant. Fortunately, more gluten-free items are available in the market these days. In case you cannot manage without pizza, pasta, cakes, you can simply substitute them with gluten-free products of the same kind.
- Consume plenty fruits and vegetables.
- Take carbohydrates in required quantity like bread, rice, oats, pasta, potatoes, chapattis and plantain.
- If you happen to be lactose intolerant, include substitutes like soya, rice or oat, milk and yogurts that are rich in calcium.
- Some meat, fish, eggs and alternatives like beans.
- Take a limited amount of foods high in fats and sugars. Decrease intake of saturated fat that is found in butter, ghee, cheddar, meat, cakes and baked goods. Substitute these with unsaturated fats found in vegetable oils, for example, sunflower, rapeseed and olive oil, avocados, nuts and seeds.
- Drink a lot of liquid, no less than two liters every day, for example, water or natural teas.
Whenever you go out to eat, make sure you ask for gluten-free food. Sometimes, certain kinds of food might appeal to you but try not to get tempted too often by the menu and harm your health because of it. Stick to a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.