Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yogeeta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. YogeetaYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to have teeth implantation? As I don't have one tooth. Is this the only solution and is it safe if not then please let me know about the side effects of tooth implantation?
I do not have genuine smile with teeth I have round circle face I have deep bite. I want "V" Shape face with good smile my friends smile are cute and me look hairfall at pics I can not even smile properly it looks weird and ugly with that round face so I need "V" Shape face cut my question is can I use braces for this though my some teeth are ups and down Can I use for that purpose also.
Parts of a tooth are falling day by day but the fallen part gets filled afterwards and the tooth becomes ok. Sometimes gets bleeding and pain. Also has gingivitis in the same.
Is scaling safe? A medical student said that, the things which form at the base of our teeth are actually, stuff which has dissolved our teeth and removing them will get my enamel thinner and one day, the front teeth will break off. Have gingivitis for which dentist said scaling would solve the problem (like it did last year. So does it really make out teeth thinner when the stones and the bacterial deposits are removed?
Respected Sir, I suffer from ulcer in mouth again and again what I have to do is this problem occurs due to the inappropriate sleep.
Today, the average size soft drink is 20 ounces and contains 17 teaspoons of sugar. More startling is that some citric acids found in fruit drinks are more erosive than hydrochloric or sulfuric acid—which is also known as battery acid. These refined sugars and acids found in soda and citrus juice promote tooth erosion, which wears away the hard part of the teeth, or the enamel. Once tooth enamel is lost, it's gone forever.
- There is a beverage that does not produce such irreversible results. When deciding between the many options available, the best thing to drink to avoid tooth erosion is brewed tea, according to a study in the peer-reviewed journal of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD).
- Apart from tasting good, brewed tea has many health benefits. Tea is loaded with natural antioxidants, which are thought to decrease incidence of cancer, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes.
- One researcher compared green and black tea to soda and orange juice in terms of their short- and long-term erosive effect on human teeth. The study found that the erosive effect of tea was similar to that of water, which has no erosive effect. And, when comparing green versus black, he discovered that there is a better option among those as well.
- When we look at tea and read about the benefits, it's amazing—not because green tea is 'the in thing'—but because there are advantages. Green tea has been identified to being superior over black due to its natural flavonoids (plant nutrients) and antioxidants.
- But, if you do drink tea, experts suggest avoiding additives such as milk, lemon, or sugar because they combine with tea's natural flavonoids and decrease the benefits. In addition, stay away from prepackaged iced teas because they contain citric acid and high amounts of sugars. It does not matter whether the tea is warm or cold—as long as it is home brewed without additives.