Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am suffering from headache for more than one year. Usually it happens when I wake up from sleep. Sometimes the intensity of headache become high.
I feel so sad after masturbation for 3 years, I am suffering from hair loss penis curvature eyes are draining like eye circle found, I want to overcome this problem regain my hair and overcome side effect of masturbation pls help me out.
Hello I have severe headache from past three days. And has a vomiting sensation every time after a meal. Wat I should do?
I am a 26 year old male. I have a problem since the last three years that my skin color is changing. Especially my fingers, palms, forehand are darkening and losing the skin softness and become very hard and cracks are appearing on the edges of my fingers. I consulted several doctors and at last found that it is an auto immune disease named progressive systemic sclerosis. That is an antibody is reacting against my body. Presently I am taking allopathic medicines which is for controlling/ suppressing the difficulties, and also they are steroid containing medicines. I am writing these here because I want to know about any medicine or treatment that completely cure my disease in allopathy, ayurveda, homoeopathic treatments. Looking forward to hearing from you
I am 20 years old. I am not able to sleep nights comfortably. And I am also feeling headache these days. During morning time also to get to sleep it is taking almost one hour. What is the problem with my health? Is there any solution for this problem.
Diarrhea is a disorder that affects people of all age groups. Medically speaking, Diarrhea is a mechanism that the body uses to eliminate germs from the body. Usually this disorder lasts for a few days to a week. It is usually accompanied by nausea, fever and dehydration.
Children can be affected by diarrhea in a number of ways, some of them are:
- Infections: Various infections, such as the ones caused by rotavirus and salmonella bacteria can lead to diarrhea. Usually diarrhea in children is caused by viruses; if it is viral in nature, then it can also cause stomach cramps, headache and vomiting. It also leads to loss of fluid from the body. Hence, the child's fluid intake should be compensated accordingly. Usually oral rehydration solution that contains nutrient such as potassium and sodium are preferred.
- Medications: Intake of certain medications, such as antibiotics and laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the cause is due to antibiotic intake, then you should consult a doctor. The doctor may alter the dosage or ask to increase the child's water intake. Yoghurt may also help ease the symptoms of diarrhea if it is caused by antibiotics.
- Food poisoning: Diarrhea may also result from food poisoning; symptoms of this type usually disappear quickly. Along with loose and watery stools, the child may vomit frequently.
The major complication that results from diarrhea is dehydration. Severe dehydration may lead to severe brain damage and seizures. It may also cause symptoms of dry mouth, fatigue, dizziness and dark yellow urine.
Certain preventive measures are:
- Use your good judgment while eating outside. Do not consume food from places which use unhygienic modes of preparation.
- Make sure your child does not drink contaminated water and there is access to clean and filtered water all the time.
- Your child should be eating a balanced diet that primarily consists of vegetable and fruits. They also help in adding fiber to the diet that keeps your bowels healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.