Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. YogananthamYour feedback matters!
From last one month my weight is getting put on very much and for that my leg also start pain a lot please suggest me some tips for weight loss.
What should I have to do of my disease which I am having it from two to three months I am very sad of my disease that is malaria and I am also having cold and I am also having body pains so please tell me answer.
Due to sudden jerk in a train I got pain in my right foot, a few months back. X rays were done and doctor said that there is no crack or fracture. The pain is severe. All local hot/cold and some ointments have been applied but no re leaf.Please advise (66 years)
I had cesarean on 29 Oct 2016. After which my whole body having pain specially knee, back pain. What should I do to get out of this? What is the reason behind it.
I have my back pain problem from last five to six years and there is no solution for this and I cannot do any type of work and I can not sit in chair or on floor for for so many hours and doctor says there is no guarantee for operation so please give me some tips.
My right neck shoulder and hand pains a lot. Doc said trapezius is in spasm. I use laptop a lot and smartphone too. I have long hair so I normally tie a jooda. Sometimes there is numbness in hand n fingers and sometimes there is pricking pain. I. M taking zerodol & multivitamins. But its not helping much.
I am having a knee problem from a longtime. Have tried many medicines also. I need some suggestion to remove my pain.
Hello, I am male 28 years old. I have no bone injury history and have recently started gym and running on treadmill. I rum for around 25 mins and 4KM on average. I have started feeling leg pain from some time. My symptoms are similar to popliteal artery entrapment syndrome (PAES) or chronic exertional compartment syndrome (CECS) which I found after some online search. More like CECS but I am not sure. I recently had a full body checkup including blood, urine and stool test and nothing major came. My physician advised me to take Serum D13 or D3 vitamin test or something. Can you advise?
I am working from last 6 month and I am facing the problem of back when I am get up in morning. Can you please suggest something.
Sir before thee days. I have very problem during latrine. Every 5 min I feel pressure BT nothing is happening. BT when its come its black in colour. Sir please help me. My full body is paining from this.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.