Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. YogananthamYour feedback matters!
My father is 56 years old. He is suffering from knee swelling and in result of that severe leg pain. He goes for evening walk everyday. But since few days hez suffering from the pain. He can't sit in a place for a long time. please suggest remedies and cure?
I am suffering from the shoulder pain from the last 2 months and 4 weeks so please help me to relief from this pain. I can't do any work and I am not taking interest to do any work.
I have pain problem. I am unable to sit continuously on chair for long time. I had few exercise session but still having the same issue.
Sir I am 17 years old and have got a backache problem from last month. What should I do to remove it?
I am feeling pain in different part of right hand alongwitg tingling since last one month and took Vitamin B tablet on advice of some doctor which reduced the frequency of tingling. However I am still feeling pain in my finger wrist and elbow every now and then and it also goes away automatically. Please advise me suitably.
I have steel rode in my left leg from last 5 years and now I got little pain in my leg what can I do.
I am having pain at my lower back .while I move forward it pains and moving stretching backward it pains. This is from last one months. Please tell me the most effective way to get rid of this?
Can I know the diet or any pills for reducing my sleep level. So that I can study well for my exams. And my mom's legs muscles are aching can you help us?
Neck cancer refers to the formation of cancer cells in the throat or neck region of your body. Neck cancer is commonly seen in people above sixty years of age .But people above forty can also have the chances of getting neck cancer. Though the symptoms of neck cancer can vary from one person to the other,
Some of the common symptoms are stated as follows:
- Neck cancer affects the voice box, so a change in your voice can be noticed.
- Weight loss is also a symptom for neck cancer.
- A person suffering from neck cancer can also suffer from dysphagia or difficulty in swallowing.
- Sore throat in some cases can be considered as a symptom of neck cancer
- Bleeding from mouth or through your nose is also a common symptom for neck cancer.
- Ear pain in some cases is a symptom of neck cancer.
- Coughing persistently is also regarded as a symptom of neck cancer.
- Sometimes a lump in the neck is also noticed and it is usually painless.
- Some people also encounter breathing problem.
- In some cases a swelling of the neck, jaw or eyes can also be noticed.
Neck cancer involves certain risk factors too. Neck cancer can be treated in many ways. The following are few treatments available for neck cancer:
- Surgery: Your doctor can conduct a surgery for removing the tumors from your neck region. The doctor may decide to do either a microsurgery or laser treatment or endoscopy.
- Chemotherapy: If the tumor spreads to other regions or is large in size, then your doctor may recommend chemotherapy.
- Radiation: It is used to destroy the malignant cells. It is usually conducted after removing the tumor.
These three are the common treatments followed by doctors. Your doctor may also take help of other treatments like administering drugs to control the growth of cancer cells. But, sometimes treatments fail to work if the process of metastasis starts. So you should not ignore it, as soon as you encounter any of the symptoms stated above, visiting an oncologist is highly recommended.