Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Y SwapnaYour feedback matters!
Sir my right hand solder fracture 4 month before but now my shoulder in pain. So, Please tell me what should i do?
I am so tried fill in some days. I am does not sleeping. I worried about to study. I am not fill relax. I am confused about some problems. I am not apply any work. Please help me.!
I have problem in legs of weaknesses aur joint weakness Legs mai sansanahat k sath weakness ho rahi hai Kya mai niche like injection le sakti hu Can I take MET B12 12 MG INJECTION.
I have a acute pain on my left chest on skin level and little bit inner. And also have mild pain on my left color bone and left shoulder joint. Also feel some difference in temperature like a coldness on my left hand and also left leg. I check a ecg 6month back and found nothing serious on heart what should i do now. My ldl is high now it is 183 and totla cholestrol is 253. Please Advice
Hi I am 29 years old and facing the problem where I was not able to sleep at night and I am suffering with this problem since 2011 please help me it was great help for me. If you have any medium please suggest me.
Mam, I'm having sleeping disorder since 3 years. And I'm fleeing very much bad. Likes. Head paining, eyes paining, feeling weak, not getting instead in studies and etc. And also than. When someone talks with me, I can't feel to free answers. Frequently getting angry. And upset. So. How I will recover it soon. Please help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have shoulder pain due to sleep one side of right shoulder bcoz of this shoulder pain daily. What is solution to solve this problem.
I am 19 years of age and having a headache while I go to sleep everyday the headache starts from the time I lay down on the bed what can I do to get rid of this problem and have a sound sleep?
I am 50 year old .Since past few months my arms are paining. I got the the x ray for the same. The report did not show any defect. I am taking medicines prescribed by the doctor. But when I am not taking medicine my hands are again paining, that means I am dependent on medicines. How to get rid of the same.
My sis has a problem of right leg pain and back pain. Whole right leg up thigh to foot pain become so worse when she stand in kitchen minimum 1 hour.
Blood in urine, medically known as Hematuria is not usually a cause of concern, but it can translate into an adverse condition if left unevaluated. The kidneys and other structures in the urinary tracts such as urethra (tube connecting the bladder to the outer part of the body); bladder (that stores the urine) and ureters (tube joining the bladder to the kidney) are the sources of blood flow to the urine. Hematuria can be accompanied by symptoms such as discharge of tea-colored, brownish-red or pink colored urine due to the presence of red blood cells, traces of which can only be detected under the microscope.
Underlying causes behind this disorder might be:
- Urinary tract infection is where the bacteria enter the body through the urethra and begin to proliferate in the bladder.
- Kidney infections (pyelonephritis) is when bacteria infiltrate into the kidneys from the bloodstream or travel up from the uterus to the kidneys.
- A kidney or a bladder stone is marked by the minerals in the concentrated urine precipitating out and molding into crystals that deposit on the bladder or kidney walls.
- Enlarged prostate is a condition in which the prostate gland, that is situated just below the bladder surrounding the upper part of the urethra, starts growing as males head towards their middle age.
- Kidney disease such as glomerulonephritis causes swelling of the kidneys, thus disrupting the filtering system.
- Bladder, kidney and prostate cancer are also possible causes.
- Hereditary disorders such as sickle cell anemia (a hereditary disease of the red blood cells in the hemoglobin) can also pose as a cause behind this disorder.
- Kidney injury as a result of heavy blows, accidents or injuries sustained while playing a spot can also contribute to this condition.
- Medications such as penicillin or the anti-cancer drug ‘cyclophosphamide’
- Strenuous physical exercises like intense workout or running may also result in Hematuria.
There is no fixed cure for Hematuria; instead the doctor would work on treating the repressed conditions behind the symptoms, such as prescribing antibiotics to heal the urinary tract infection or a medicine to shrink and normalize the enlarged prostate or administer a shock wave therapy to destroy the kidney or bladder stones. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.