Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Winston NoronhaYour feedback matters!
I had this melasma and sunburn issue 5 years back later it got it again when I got pregnant so my skin type is dry skin sometimes oily too am using raw potato lemon aloe Vera gel everything I tried nothing iz working out so kindly help me to reduce it quickly sometimes my skin become red too quickly I want to reduce dark patch on my nose n upper cheeks thats it kindly give me any remedy or ointment or tablet but it should go away from my nose that's all my concern. Also please suggest any good SPF lotion.
Hi, I am having uneven skin tone on my face. The area around my mouth is little darker than other area on face. It looks really weird. Can you please suggest something to get rid of it? I have tried many sunscreens and skin glow creams but all in vein. I do not have any allergies.
How to I remove my pimple on checks. Please tell me my skin so oily and I m facing today's these problems. What should i do?
I am 60 years old I am facing skin disease on my entire body from many years I have shown to skin Dr. in Jaipur Dr. Rishi bhargava but no thing improved but once I remain for two weeks at Bombay near sea their I got relief but as soon I came Jaipur again the same situation kindly suggest me what I should do.
I want to change My entire body colour to little bit white is there any medicine In homeopathy or allopathy please give me suggestion.
My skin color became black from few months my skin color was white it became black now what to do please suggest me a fastly strongly prescriptions for me soon. N any tips or medicine for hair thickening n for height grow medicines. Thank you.
I have underwent laser treatment for acne and pimples and scars. After that, the pimples are raised and my face fully covered up with black scars and dots fully. Feeling sad a the day when I go out and someone point out me about my face. suggest me a good relief from that and recovery solutions. Regards Mohamed Nasar.
I hve dark lips. Its makes me embarrassing sometimes. Tried many lip balms bt their is no effect. Pls hlp to get out of it. Tell me how can I get my pink lips back.
penis ki problem hai 3-4 dino se. penis Bahut red ho raha hai aage se. Aur cover k andar se Itching bhi hai. Swelling bhi hogyi h thodi si. Penis ka Size increased from 6.5 inches to almost 7 Thickness bhi hai Staying active for long time Bit paining aur usne kabhie sex nhi kiya.
I have black spots on my face I have used sone local creams it does not worked on me so what should I do?
My skin is more oily I use oil free cleanser ,moisturizer, toner and sunscreen twice day What should be use to avoid these conditions And name of pills.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.