Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vivek MadyYour feedback matters!
My sister is suffering from breast cancer please guide us now till day she had already 3 chemo therapy completed in a nursing home in kolkata now doctor says operation is required what can I do please give me advice.
M suffering from yeast infection and my prescribed some medicine but I have fear of medicine like a phobia but I really need to cure this infection can I take a injection of antifungal or something instead of these medicines.
Hi this is sowmya I have early irregular period problem early means some times for 21 days 23 days 25 days 27 days like this happen my question is is this may cause any problem for conception.
I am in 25 weeks of pregnancy and undergone open gall bladder stone surgery in Feb this year. Can I go for normal delivery or have to go for cesarean?
I am 27 years old and now i am 5 month pregnant. Till now my stomach is not showing that i am 5 month pregnant, I also didn't feel any baby movement. Doctor can you please clear my doubts.
Sir is there any chance of pregnancy if any girl use to do sex on 12.06.17 and her last period was started on 11.05.17.
My wife was pregnant before 15 days. Today she get some bleeding like periods. I am worried. What was it tell me soon.
Actually mere vegina ke aandar bahut jalan hoti hai any time Mujhe aisa lagta hai ki pani kaam peene ke wajah se aisa ho raha hai aur usse toilet bhi aache se nahi ho raha hai thoda thoda ho raha hai ajeeb se jalan ke sath To kya ye pani ki kaami se ho raha hai ya koi aur wajah ho sakti hai.
I am a 20 year female, i am experiencing burning sensation in my foot for past 1 month, severe breathing difficulty after climbing upstairs, severe perspiration even in ac room, gagging sensation even after taking water/morning breakfast. What could be it due to?
Regular or continuous white discharge after a week of taking the emergency contraceptive pill. (Plan b) Does it sound anything abnormal? As the flow is in continuation since a week. Also, what can be expected next. The regular periods were also due for this 14th and is still yet to arrive. Please advice in detail. Thank you in advance.
Hello mam I want to tighten my breast it was sagging am just 20 how to tighten my breast mam please help me mam is without exercise is it happens.
Hmari shaadi ko dedh saal ho gaya but I am not pregnent jab hum sex karte hain to jo wo liquid girth hai wo mere se bahar aa jaana hai why please tell me.
Married for 5-6 months and not planning for babies yet. Is it safe if I had ipill once in a month for consecutive 5-6 months. After how much tym does it start having bad effect. Does it affect reproduction. If yes, then how much gap should be there between two dosage and please tell me the bad effects too. Thanks.
I am 20 years female. I have pcod since last two years and I am unable to sleep at nights. I feel very depressed sometimes Excess growth of facial hair specially chin hair and I am having acne problem too leaving black spots on my face. How can I get rid of this? please help me out?
I am pregnant my last lmp is sep 4 th now I am getting white spotting like a water getting more wet wat to do and I am carrying twins.
I am 29 year old. I recently got married. But now from few months I have irregular periods. I consulted my gyni doctor said I have got hormonal imbalance how can I deal with it. and how to plan for the baby in this situation.
Urinary tract infection is a type of infection that occurs in the urinary tract of the body. This disorder tends to occur more in women than men as the length of the urethra is shorter in women, thus increasing chances of this infection. The most common cause of urinary tract infections is the E. Coli bacteria, especially in the lower part of the urinary tract consisting of the urethra and the bladder.
Homeopathy adopts a holistic approach to urinary tract infections, the remedies aim to treat the underlying causes of the infection. The treatments are free from any side effect and have a beneficial impact on your overall wellbeing. Before prescribing a remedy, the practitioner diagnoses by asking about your medical history, work habits and your mental health. Based on a thorough diagnosis, remedies will be prescribed.
Some of these homeopathic remedies to treat UTIs include:
- Apis: Apis is recommended if you have symptoms such as experiencing a burning feeling after urination and less urine. You may have swelling around the eyes and also may not experience much thirst. The condition tends to worsen in hot weather conditions.
- Cantharis: Cantharis is recommended if you experience constant urges to urinate; however, the amount of urine may be very low. Apart from this, you might also experience intense pain while urinating along with traces of blood in the urine. Back pain is another complication that occurs along with the above mentioned symptoms.
- Sarsaparilla: This remedy is recommended when you experience pain in the lower abdomen and the back. Your urine may also contain blood and sediments.
- Benzoic acid: In case your urine has a strong odor, benzoic acid may be the recommended remedy. It is also used to treat pain in the urethra which flares up when you are not urinating.
- Staphysagria: This remedy is used when UTIs develop as a result of any sexual activity. You may experience a constant urge to urinate and feel pressure in the bladder. Prostatic enlargements which cause infections in the urinary tract can also be treated using this remedy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.