Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Viswanathan TYour feedback matters!
Head of my pennis is pricking wen it comes in to contact with any object. Foreskin slips back. But I shake it in an erected stage while intercourse as soon as the sperm about to cum out I insert inside and stroke Is this an obstacle for pregnancy?
Hello i am 24 and I feel like I ve certain problem with my personality go aggressive over pity issues especially when people do not get commonsense things Usually I underestimate myself I feel like I can't do a particular thing or I ll fail after doing that I feel like people do not like me because of my non convincing nature and communication skill or they think me as grumpy I am going to study research but there is a kind of fear in my heart and I ask myself if I could do this A mild anxiety of more than 6 months Sir would you sought it out whats happening to me thanks Regards.
I am 67 years old having diabetics since last 10 yrs. From last one years it is not controlled FBS and PPBS s to more than 250 Glinison 2 daily two tablets one at the time of breakfast and another at the time of dinner moreover insulin human mixtard 20u before lunch and 14u before dinner recently Daonil started 1-1-1- please advise me.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If in doubt, don't hesitate to visit a skin specialist or a physician. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Homeopathic medicines work with minute doses of natural elements. They work at the root level to get rid of problems that cause pain during intercourse. These include vaginal dryness, erectile dysfunction and others. These medications have no harmful symptoms or side effects, but they have to be prescribed by a homeopath only. They can be given to women of all age groups. Homeopathic prescriptions are best in treating cases of agonizing sex and bleeding after intercourse from vaginal dryness.
Here are a few effective homeopathic treatments that can help get rid of pain during intercourse:
- Sepia and lycopodium: It is the top homeopathic medicine for vaginal dryness. Sepia and lycopodium are evaluated as the best cures. Sepia is suggested where vaginal dryness occurs along with itching. Pain from vaginal dryness during intercourse also calls for the use of sepia.
- Bellis perennis: This medicine helps cure the wounded sensation in the vagina, if intercourse is obstructed due to pain and spasms.
- Cactus grandiflora: This is used when the vagina shuts close during the act of intercourse. Intercourse might be simpler just before periods.
- Coffea: This may be used when, if the vulva and vagina are oversensitive and you feel heat as well as itchiness.
- Cuprum: This medicine is prescribed for cramping in the vagina and the legs, during intercourse.
- Ferrum: When your vagina feels dry and aches, this medicine may be prescribed.
- Gelsemium: This medicine is used to treat any tension preceding intercourse. These symptoms usually show an inclination towards vaginismus.
- Lycopodium: Dry, smoldering vaginal pain during and after intercourse may be treated with this medicine. The patient may have varicose veins in the vulva.
- Platina: It is consumed during solid sexual desire. It becomes hard to have sex as the vulva is to a great degree oversensitive. Intercourse is difficult and causes wounded sensation.
- Rhus tox: Soreness during and after intercourse, regularly joined by physical fretfulness may be treated with this medicine.
- Staphisagria: It is a good solution for pain after loss of virginity or in occurrences of assault or rape.
- Thuja: This is ideally taken when the vagina is oversensitive, making intercourse painful and troublesome. Pains include smoldering, soreness and a feeling of being wounded. It may be useful where there is a medical history of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) as well.
- Argentum nitricum and sepia: These are the best homeopathic medications for vaginal dryness causing bleeding after intercourse. There are numerous homeopathic solutions for vaginal dryness catering to bleeding during intercourse. The most well known among these are argentum nitricum and sepia. Argentum nitricum is the most reasonable among homeopathic pharmaceuticals for vaginal dryness in situations where sex is painful and bleeding takes after intercourse.
Note: All these medicines are indicative, which one should not take without consulting a homeopathic consultant.