Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
My one of the friend is suffering from coughing last three months. Now what should he do for improving his coughing.
I get tingling and numb feeling in my hands and legs. I feel light headed and my heart palpitates heavily. I hv to take long breathes. This happens every alternate days since last 15 years. Please help.
I am 55 years old suffering from fistula problem. Presently I am using Homeopathy medicine Hydrotisis pills. Please suggest this is correct medicine. It was advised by Homeopathy doctor.
I have problem in late sleeping, it takes 1-2 hr to come sleep. Suggest me any medicine for early sleep.
I am college student daily I am traveling 4 hour so have high desperation and some unwanted talk in my mind and most of time I feel so tired and I can not able to constipation on my study so what can I do to became a normal student.
Hi This is ajay, I have dry cough and cold with body pains. I have done tests also for that, in report normal as came. Could you please give solution for curing my problem. Thank You.
I am 26 years old, and having headache on every Monday, What could be reason, My working schedule is 5 days in week and sat and sun are off.
My mom has diabetics for last 15. Now fasting 250 and pp 400. She use insulin, what can we do to control this?
I can't wake up in morning can do plzz suggest me some diet routine even if i wake up early then also I can't wake wake up is bit some kind allergy.
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.
8. Obesity- Avoid gaining excess weight. Being overweight can increase muscle pain.
By following the aforesaid tips, you can heal your muscle pain naturally without any side effects. Or, you can also consult an Ayurveda practioner.