Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishwanathanYour feedback matters!
What is the best treatment for urine infection? i' m a diabetic also. I' m getting this infection after 6yrs.
I am a 17 year old girl and I have been noticing twitches and weird eye movements for a month or more. What should I do?
I am suffering from fever and cold from one week. What treatment should I take to recover as soon as possible.
Meri wife k gala baar baar pak jata hai or usme pas bhi ho jati hai koi sujhav de please uski age 27 years hai.
I am yogendra age 32 I got married 2011 but still I don't have baby my sperm count is very less what I do please tell me.
I have dysentery and diaherria I feel very dehydrated Dr. Please what I do right now I have also very high fever give me prescription.
I am almost 20 years old and my weight is 83 kg my heart beat increases even in jumping or running or little work. I do not eat any fruits and eat very less vegetables. I am feeling very tired after doing exercise or work. What can I do now? I also have pcos.
There are a number of reasons that can cause pain during intercourse. Physical intimacy is one such thing that requires your physical and mental stimulation in order to create a satisfactory environment and peak appropriately.
From sexual interest to stimulation, excitement and even sexual peak - there are four distinct stages in the act of sex and sexual intercourse that inevitably follows, until orgasm. So, it is important to be in the right frame emotionally and physically in order for the four phases to progress properly towards sexual climax. Yet, there are a number of reasons that can cause a decline in sexual interest and drive, as well as a less than satisfactory sex life. One of the reasons includes pain that many people, especially women, experience during the act of sex. This is called Intercourse pain or even Dyspareunia. Following are the reasons behind this pain-
- Cervical Problems: Many times, problems with the cervix can lead to dryness which can cause pain during intercourse. This may occur due to infections and other such conditions which cause pain during deep penetration.
- Uterus Related Problems: There may be problems with the uterus including fibroids and other such growths in the lining which can lead to pain during intercourse. Also, the presence of Endometriosis can also cause pain during such activities. In this condition, the tissue lining usually ends up growing outside the uterus which can cause severe pain and other related symptoms.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease: This condition is also known as PID. In such cases, the tissue within the pelvic region can get infected to a great extent which causes a variety of painful symptoms and growths including pain during intercourse.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: When the fertilised egg develops outside the uterus, it is known as an ectopic pregnancy. In such cases, there may be pain in the region during sexual stimulation and activity.
- Vaginal Infections: Pain during sexual intercourse may also be experienced due to vaginal infections and other yeast infections as well as a condition known as Vaginismus which can lead to involuntary twitches and spasms that can arise because of fear of getting hurt.
- Lack of Lubrication: Excessive dryness and lack of lubrication, especially during stimulation can lead to pain during intercourse as well, as the opening does not expand or accommodate the male member properly. In such cases, one can use a lubricant.
- Stress: Many times, a stressful situation can keep one from enjoying stimulation which creates dryness and pain during intercourse.
Ensure that you see a doctor in case your problem is more than mere occasional pain, as it could also be a side effect of a more serious ailment.
How to increase penis size. I am not satisfying my wife. I used many medicine but its not working. Please suggest me something.
My MRI report of LS Spine is as: Diffuse Disc bulge at L3 /L4 indenting the thecal sac Partial desiccation of L4 / L5 with diffuse posterior disc bulge Indenting the thecal sac encroaching bilateral neural foramina (left>right) Partial desiccation of L5 / S1 Please tell. Me the seriousness of the problem with precautions Is this normal.
Dear doctor, I am 25 years male. I have effected chicken pox 20 days back .now all the sores in my body are dried and am normal. I was married recently and I wasn't done sex with my wife form last 20 days. Can I participate in sex now ?can I masturbate to satisfy myself .please advise.
As we lead our lives in Mumbai, we are exposed to a lot of stress and pollution. These generate free radicals in the body which cause ageing
To counteract these free radicals our body needs anti-oxidants. These neutralise the free radicals and keep our body and skin young and glowing.
One should eat the following food items to get enough anti-oxidants:
2) Fruits especially with bright orange and red skin.
3) Tomatoes and vegetables.
4) Fish oil
5) Vitamin E capsules
6) Glutathione supplements
7) Green tea
8) Red wine
9) Reseveratrol supplements.
10) Vitamin C
For more details on these supplements, you can get back to me.
Dr Hardik Thakker.