Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishnuYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ulcers from last 7 years. Entialy problem was less. Now problem increased. Took so many medicine b folsin, becasules, rabagen, folfit, now recently checked up by Dr. Iynger at ahmedabad gen. Sr physician & as per I have problem of mouth ulcers aphthous. I. Dr. Advised no treatment. Only yaga is treatment. Can you guide me. Thnx
My age is 30 year, What is the reason of excessive sweating and what are the treatments of excessive sweating.
I'm of 21 years and recently had MRI of lower spine. But since then on my sleep is increasing considerably. Please suggest some diet or medicines that will decrease this sleepiness and drowsiness.
I am 48 years old, using BP tablets telemaxx 50mg, since last 3 days every half hour urine is coming, please suggest sir.
I am 67 years old. I recently tested 142 albumin level on the scale of 0-30. My sugar level is 119 on the scale of 70-110) Please advise Eating precautions Medicines Ayurvedic or Allopathic Any other suggestions to reduce the level to normal.
I am not able to satisfy my wife fully. And can't able to retain my erection. Can't understand what is the problem..
My best friend is 19 years old. He has been complaining about hearing unexplained breathing sounds while sleeping. He sleeps pretty late. And his sleep cycle is disturbed and due to work he often has to delay his meals. Otherwise everything else seems normal.
I am very Disturb with my stomach from past 15 days I am getting dark motion. I have taken a course of 5 days. But still I am not felling well. Heavy gastric and I fell little pain while sleeping at the end of food pipe.
I am a young guy, I am jus 23 years old boy. But I have very low sex stamina, when I masturbate I ejaculate within 1-2 minutes, but when I doing sex, I ejaculate just within 2-3 seconds, when I put pennis inside the vagina, immediately I ejaculate. Its gery bad. I asked one time to Lybrate specialist, but they saying about natural health tips to increase sex stamina, but I physically fit person. I want fast treatment about this peblm, any medical treatment is there? To increase sex stamina, please tell me sir.
Hello Dr. I am going through (Gathiya) since 2 years. And now this days my mouth start drying and not any saliva is producing I am really worried about it.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience.