Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishnu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishnuYour feedback matters!
Mere jangh par lal chatte pad gaye hai aur bahut khujli bhi aati hai, to mai ye dava le sakta hu kya?
I have sinusitis problem. I took nasal operation in 2013 for this thereafter maximum symptoms cured. Today, the problem of blocking of both nose starts. Please suggest complete home remedy.
Before a few months blood was coming with my urine and I was feeling pain in abdomen. I consult with doctor and doctor treated me with alkasol (urinal infection. Yesterday I was feeling trouble at the time of urine. And suddenly I discovered a stone in my urine but there was no blood. From then I am facing problem whenever I go to toilet I feel pain and urine is not coming freely. What should I do now. Advise me.
My mom is 58 years old hight is 5 ft 3 inch and weight is 73 kgs approx. My mom gets tired very soon after doing a little work or a little walk. She often says that she feels more heat and sweat also comes early. Blood pressure is high. She do not want to start medicines. Please help my mom.
When I started using smart phones i'm just feeling drowsy and I feel sleepy every time. Can you help it out?
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!