Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vishnu
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishnuYour feedback matters!
I have a pain in anus after laterineng in the morning and sometimes bleeding and always have constipation my thyroid level is 5.99 I have take medicine for thyroid and constipation but there is no relief.
The foreskin cannot be retracted (pulled back) behind the head (glans) of the penis. Will it causes any problem in sexual life.
I am 25 years old married lady my weight is 65kg please suggest proper diet becose I am planning to conceive in couple of month. So I am worried that during pregnancy my weight doesn't increase.
My son who is 4 years old always suffers from pneumonia. We consulted many doctors but no one can treat him. Every doctor told us that he will become fit when he will be of 6 or 7 years old. Please tell if it is correct or what should we do. Or we should consult any other doctor.
I have a nose pain. It was swallowed from outside. I am suffering from these from 2-3days. It was too paining. please Suggest me some thing.
Healing of a wound refers to a process by which the tissues in the body or skin are repaired after being damaged. Each of the body's system has a role to play in the process of wound healing. There are mainly 6 stages in the process which are complementary to each other for the complete healing process.
These stages are as follows:
- Hemostasis: Hemostasis refers to the process of stopping the bleeding from a wound. It is basically done by vasoconstriction in which the blood vessels contract to obstruct the blood flow through them.
- Inflammation: It refers to swelling around the area affected by the wound. It is a symptom or your body's way of telling you, that you have suffered an injury. It also helps the body identify the area for regeneration of cells and begin the process of blood clotting.
- Proliferation and migration of cells: During the swelling process, several types of cells are released by the body, which then move towards the affected area and further constrict the blood vessels. Also the movement of white blood cells to the injured region is important to prevent further infection.
- Angiogenesis: After controlling the bleeding process, the body begins the regeneration process for the torn tissues. The mechanism of regeneration is referred to as Angiogenesis. The mechanism involves replacing the broken or damaged blood vessels with new ones or by adding to the existing working portions of tissues.
- Reepithelialization: Once your body has started the process of growing veins again and the damaged ones have been replaced by new ones, the process of Reepithelialization begins. Reepithelialization refers to the mechanism of replacing the damaged skin with newly formed skin tissue. It is done by producing cells called keratinocytes which are integral to the skin building process.
- Synthesis: It is generally the last stage in the healing process. Certain proteins result in blood clots, which do not allow further bleeding during the formation of the new skin tissue and veins. After the skin and blood vessels are formed the inflammation subsides. After a few days, the infected or damaged cells and tissues peel off naturally and the area of the wound becomes covered with new skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!