Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Sex Addiction Counselling
Submit a review for Dr. Virudha Girinathan B SYour feedback matters!
1 am 50 year old and I am getting irritate on fan sound more crowded area or else if some one talk loudly, and also I talk myself some time and faced lot of trouble in my life. Please help.
I am having problem of over thinking, due to that I am suffering, stress in day today life. How can I overcome that and enjoy my present moment.
My sister in Law is 30 years old. She has depression. E she is always thinking negative and she won't mingle with others and always she get angry. What should we want to do.
Hii i'm ayush I hv an elder sister nd she is suffering from depression. Give some ideas or any other treatment to cure her?
I feel too much of mental stress, I am bachelor. I am crazy about sex.(i did not have sex till now) while sleeping night time I can not can not sleep and mentally disturbed to have sex. So I go for masturbation. Is there any problem by doing so? And how can I reduce my mental stress on sex and sleep peacefully?
I'm 17 years old. I'm studying degree second year. I'm very well in studies. But I have been losing concentration power gradually. Please help me to gain and grow my concentration power for my education.
Since last few weeks, I am feeling too stressed on the work which I did not feel like stress previously. I am a student. Can you help me.
I am suffering from schizophrenia since 3 years. Daily evening I will take tablets (risperidone 2mg and q-mind 25 mg) after lunch. I will get good sleep after taking tablets, but not alwaysstill I am suffering from sleep disorder. I couldn't get sleep till morning, if I get tensed. I feel my mental stamina is becoming low. Please suggest me.
I am 45 year divorce male and Have one daughter custody with me, my problem is I am very frustrated and failure in my life in terms of my carrier as well in my personal life and So why I am an alcoholic and addicted to see dreams which are unrealistic. please Gude me how to come out from this.
I am addicted to smoking. I tried to stop it but can't. Can you help me out of this problem? Please help me.
I have ulcer's in my mouth, and my mouth doesn't open full. And it has become whole white from inside. I smoke cigarettes and eat supari.
The various syrups available in the market for stress and all are coming sorbitol based what us sorbitol and is it not good to take if we are taking syrup for a long time.
I am working married women. I alwaz feel I am depressed, and now use to sleep a lot, due to which there arises many family problems. Is there any way to reduce sleep, so that I can come out of family issues. I try to wake up early in morning, but my body does not allow this, if somehow I do, whole day I feel dizzy. Please provide me some solution.
I am 18 years old and I am a student my question is when I study and remember question and answer then after one or two days I forgotten it. So please tell me what am I do.
Hello my name is varun from many months I am suffering from gay thoughts. Although but I am straight but this thoughts question about my sexuality. But I do not want to become a gay and other things is I have constant fear of that if I would have a fight what I will do. I always living in fear of what will happen in future? Please help me about this because of this I am not able to talk with any person.
- Give yourself time after the breakup. Don't rush into being friends with your ex. There might be negative feelings left from your relationship and that doesn't build a good foundation for a friendship. Only start seeing each other as friends if you know there are no bad feelings left.
- Don't be pushy. If your ex is clear about not wanting a friendship, respect their space.
- Know your motives. Why do you want to be friends with this person? is it because you are trying to woo them back into your life as a partner or because you genuinely treasure them as friends?
- Take one step at a time. To fit into your ex's life as a friend after having been in an intimate relationship is challenging. So start off gently. Start by calling each other on birthdays, sending emails, text messages etc. Call off meeting each other until you think the awkward phase has passed.
- Don't discuss sexual or romantic topics in the beginning. If you're dating someone or have a crush on someone, don't discuss it with your ex. You can be honest with them about your love life but spare them the details.
- Share your new relationship status with a good friend. It's always good to let a trusted friend in on how you're dealing with a new friendship.
- Avoid flirting or a physical relationship with your ex. This can be dangerous because before you know it, you might end up in a situation which leaves you both confused and unhappy. Remind yourself of all the reasons that led to the breakup.