Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinoth
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VinothYour feedback matters!
Form past 4 years I am suffering from Runny nose, allergy. Problem is very hard in months of sept- feb. Alongwith this it causes acute shortness of breathe. I take inhalers and Asthalin-4 mg medicine daily. But am I taking right medicine or will you suggest me some other treatment.
I am suffer from running nose only in the morning since a month and it became a habit for me in the morning so please any solution for this please tell me.
I am 63 yrs old. My throat is always infected in all seasons and cannot eat pickle, oily things, muli, nimboo etc. Frequent cold and cough. What is the permanent treatment of bacterial throat infection and frequent cold and cough. Except this problem there is no disease.
My 4 year Old son sometime bleeds from his left nose. Even small touch causes bleeding. What can be the reasons & what I should do?
I am 25 year old female I am suffering from sinus problem from past 10 years. everyday I wake up and I start sneezing with watery eyes and itching in my eyes. I suffer from headache and sore throat, irritation in my ears. I tried homeopathy medicine but tired of eating them. I start taking Hyrax 25 because I feel some relief after having it. I can't do my house works, nor I am able to study properly. I can't even sleep with this running nose. And whenever I wake up I feel heavy head. Please tell me what to do?
I am 20 years old girl and suffering from throat problem, it makes me difficult to speak and vocal words has been also been changed gradually due to which I feel shameful on the others at the time of speaking and throat pain has also been increased continuously and at the time of speaking I use more energy internally that make me to be silence all the time, I have taken some medicine like solvin cold and gargle of betadine but no improvement. Please give me suggestion.
I have last 3 year tonsil problem and tonsil with some time bludin to split a morning or brush morning what can do? Solve this problem pleze help me.
Sir I am feeling pain in middle of throat and neck. I consult Ent he say that small node is developed, he say it develop due to allergy and he give me one antibiotic azithromycin 250 and one loratadin & Ambroxol hydrochloride tab, sir is it any sign of throat or other cancer. Please advice me that what I will do.?
One of the irritating conditions that can affect the mouth of a person is sores, which can be quite painful. These sores can affect anyone of any age group or gender. Sores may make it difficult for a person to eat, speak or even swallow. Here are a few ways through which you can get rid of mouth sores quickly or at least alleviate the symptoms to lessen the pain:
1. Topical Products - There are various types of creams and lotions which are available in the market as over the counter drugs for treating or at least lessening the symptoms of mouth sores. Some of the common chemicals used to treat the sores are Fluocinonide, Benzocaine and Hydrogen peroxide.
2. Food and nutritional supplements - In many cases the sores are caused within the body due to deficiency of nutrients such as Zinc, Vitamin B12 or B6 and the doctor may prescribe special medications to supplement the need for those within the body.
3. Rinses - Certain special types of oral rinses are prescribed by the doctors when treating mouth sores. Most of the rinses prescribed by the doctors have a steroid, namely dexamethasone, which proves to be effective in the treatment of mouth sores.
4. Cauterizing or destroying sores - In certain cases where topical or oral treatments haven't worked it may be necessary to correct it by cauterizing or using a special device to burn and destroy the sore so that new tissues can grow in its place.
5. Oral medications - Certain oral medications may be prescribed for sores which are caused due to underlying physical conditions such as ulcers.
6. Avoiding spicy food - Spicy foods are also a leading cause for canker sores as it may cause chemical imbalances within the stomach as well as inside the mouth and hence should be avoided as much as possible.
7. Improving general oral hygiene - Regular brushing, flossing, and proper oral care will definitely reduce the chances of getting oral sores.