Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinothYour feedback matters!
In between thigh and penis joint I am having itching what should I do When I apply itch guard it gives relief.
Question. Medicines used to treat fungal infection and why sometimes pain is there in my testicles. What could be the reason.
Hai doctor im felt very bad because of hair fall please tell me some remedies because im just 22 my father having bold head.
I have dark patches in my foot. I think it is from sun tan. I have these spots for than 1 year now. Please suggest some good home remedies or cream which can help in removing these dark patches.
Is it right not to consult any doctor for acne upto 21 as it's the age upto when hormones development takes place?
I am losing my hair I had try all Shampoo's nd oils but no use how can I reduce my hair fall can you please help me.
Sir I am suffering from jock itch since 2 months and I am using miconazole ointment and some tablets suggested by physician from a month but I am not alright can you please suggest me. There is lot of itching. How to come out of this problem permanently?
I am a 24 yr old male residing in Chennai. Due to some problem my scalp becomes oily every alternate day and there is uncontrolled hairfall. Can you tell me the reasons for the same and specify some remedial measure?
Hair loss at forehead and hair thinning also at forehead seeing baldness. Please suggest some oil or medicine which will be effective. You can also give some home remedies related to it.
10 years ago, my neck was burnt by means of fire. After three years I got surgeries of my neck but still some marks are remaining. What will I do. please rply.
I have a lump on the right side of my neck. The skin there is red. It is soft also. It is not movable. It is above collar bone. It has grown since 4 days. What is the cause. And what should I do. Earlier I was having cough problem and this lump appeared. For 2 days I have started taking antibiotic and my cough is gone. But what should I do for this lump?
Welcome to Tvam skin and hair clinic My name is dr. Jitesh Shetty. My major specialization is in the field of Botox, fillers, fine Thread contouring and FUE hair transplant. At one we adopt a very holistic approach to all our treatments combining modern techniques with the old ancient technique of medical spa organic treatments. Our treatment tends to be highly customized for all our patients. So looking forward to seeing you here very soon.
Hello, my name is Dr Umaira Sheikh at Tvam skin & hair clinic to give the best treatment to our patients without any side effects. We have very effective skin whitening treatment for fairness and glow. We do PRP therapy for facial rejuvenation and hair regrowth, skin firming and lifting. We have very effective treatment. It's called HIFU for painless hair removal. We have diode laser for all age groups. Hope to see you here very soon.
I have suffered from dark spots on my face since last 5 year and now am 25 years old guy also am going to engage in Coming 2 months so please suggest me some quick removal treatment.
Mere baal bahut jhadte hai. Me bahut pareshan hu. Please muhje iska ko upaye btaye. Koia achi medicine ka name bataya. I will take medicine from my nearest medical store.
Acne is one of the acute skin troubles people face every now and then and thus desperately look for the best solution to cure the same. There are many people who think that medications are the only way out, but this is completely wrong.
This is because most of the acne treating drugs have got stronger antibiotics that are believed to cure acne speedily, but the real fact is that you will get temporary recovery, and your skin texture will get adversely affected by the same. Thus, you are recommended to look for only those solutions that are safe and can replace antibiotics in the most efficient manner.
Top 5 methods for treating acne without using antibiotics
1. Blue light: Acne creating bacteria can be only killed by using this therapy. This therapy is quite improved, and it is not at all invasive in nature and thus your skin quality is not affected at all. Total four sessions are included for getting the ultimate result and these sessions are only conducted under clinical supervision. You can also make a purchase of blue light, especially Tria skin clarifying light so that skin acne can be cleared along with the clearance of acne marks. There are few safety precautions that need to be maintained so that skin damages can be easily prevented.
2. Giving up sugar: Sugary foods should be completely curtailed from your regular diet so that acne trouble can be kept in control. Excessive sugary components lead to the creation of excessive skin oil, and this oil is highly responsible for creating acne, and on the other hand, bacterial infection can also occur due to excess oil secretion.
3. Taking Omega-3: Acne are very much irritating as they create inflaming sensations and these sensations can be only be effectively dealt with this particular component. Fish oil gel caps are highly enriched with this component and in this regard Omega Max deserves special mention. This will help in maintaining absolutely flawless and healthy skin.
4. Silk Peel Microdermabrasions: Pink scars can be treated well using silk peel. This kind of peel plays the most useful role in making the skin unclogged from different unwanted wastes causing acne and bacterial infections. In this case, collagen production can be stimulated along with the maintenance of healthy and glowing skin.
5. Glycolic acid lotions and cleansers: Sugarcane is enriched with glycolic acid and this acid is now available in different lotions and cleansers that are useful for skin exfoliation and pore unclogging.
Since its inception, Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) has been used for healing wounded tissues. It has been majorly used as a remedy for connective tissue damage. Owing to recent advancements in medical research, PRP finds its application in hair restoration therapy.
PRP for hair restoration is a developing non-surgical technique to stimulate hair growth. This therapeutic process finds its vital use in fuelling hair growth in male and female suffering from hair loss. The entire concept of PRP revolves round the body's natural healing power. It amplifies the healing mechanism and enhances the density of hair.
Advantages of PRP:
- PRP enhances the growth of follicular hair cells
- PRP upgrades the blood supply to scalp
- The hair growth cycle is elevated
- Swelling of scalp is decreased to a greater extent
- All the factors contributing to hair growth are supplied
PRP is essentially an intense source of platelets. It consists of numerous growth factors, which can promote the healing power of skin and scalp. When PRP is used along with hair transplant surgery, it enhances the growth rate of follicular hair grafts. If PRP is used to treat hair loss, it significantly minimizes the rate of hair fall.
The Procedure of PRP:
The complete PRP procedure is very simple and patient experiences minimal pain. Blood is drawn from the patient in an amount equal to that of taken during any blood test. The blood is rotated with a high frequency in a centrifuge to detach the PRP from the rest of the blood. Next, the PRP is concentrated to thrice the normal blood count by spinning it in a closed sterile system. The procedure makes PRP devoid of granulocyte, which otherwise hampers the cell regeneration system of the body. The scalp of the patient is supplied with anesthesia so that the patient undergoes minimal pain. Finally, the PRP is infused into the scalp of the patient. No further medication is required.
How effective is PRP?
PRP is completely safe and natural. It does not involve any kind of modification of cells. It just concentrates the growth factors in blood so as to promote the hair growth. No blood infection occurs during the process. Thus, it can be easily undertaken by anyone suffering from hair loss. However, it is completely a personal choice.