Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Vinodha


General Physician, Chennai

6 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Dr. Vinodha MBBS General Physician, Chennai
6 Years Experience  ·  100 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them....more
My favorite part of being a doctor is the opportunity to directly improve the health and wellbeing of my patients and to develop professional and personal relationships with them.
More about Dr. Vinodha
Dr. Vinodha is one of the best General Physicians in Tambaram, Chennai. Doctor has over 6 years of experience as a General Physician. Doctor has completed MBBS . You can meet Dr. Vinodha personally at Gajanan Hospitals Pvt Ltd in Tambaram, Chennai. Book an appointment online with Dr. Vinodha on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


MBBS - Thanjavur Medical College - 2011
Professional Memberships
Member Indian Association of Physiotherapy


Book Clinic Appointment

Gajanan Hospitals Pvt Ltd

No.29, Kakkan Street, Tambaram. Landmark: Near To Vidhya Theater, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
100 at clinic

Gajanan Hospital

#29, Kakkan Street West, Tambaram, Tamilnadu, Landmark: Near AG Clinics & Near To Vidhya Theater.Chennai Get Directions
100 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Vinodha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Her heart beat speed has been increased. She is feelings tired all the time. Because of speed heart beat she is not able to take breath freely. So what's her problem.

General Physician, Hyderabad
It's called tachycardia which is increased in heart beat or pulse rate. The cause would be more commonly due to anxiety, fever, hyperthyroidism, or other major complicated things like stroke, heart attack, svt, and others so it needs an complete evaluation with ecg and complete blood profile, throid function test. Hope I answered your question. Don't hesitate to ask me for any quiries if uou have. Have a good day.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am having pain in my ear. Whenever I take bath it starts paining. What should I do?

General Physician, Cuttack
It could be due to wax in ear or ear infection. Get your ear checked by ent specialist and follow the advice and treatment.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I'm not getting sleep at night. Sometimes I'm getting severe headache. What should I do.

Acupressurist, Chandigarh
You must take Kali Phos 12 x thrice a day four tablets at a time only one day. After that consult privately.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I cum in 2 minus only y and how to make it longer and some times I cock does not get erected and I can not feel anything even I masturbate.

General Physician, Jalgaon
Please Alone medicine won't work permanently Wake up early go for jogging daily DO yogasanas and pranayam daily Do perineal and pelvic exercises daily Avoid masturbation totally Reduce frequency of sex for few days Take Tab Tab confido by Himalaya 2 2 for 6 mths Musali pak by Patanjali 1 tsf twice a day for 6 mths Ashwagandharistha 20 ml twice a day for 6 mths Reconsult after 3 months.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 25year old and suffering from jaundice from long can know which medicine to use.

General Physician, Faridabad
liv 52 1 tab tds, easily digestible food , green vegetables moong dal potato , gur, complete bed rest eat tomato, haldi powder 1/2 tsf in 1/2 glass of water, amla or lemon juice in a water, neem leaves boiled in water it will help. Welcome
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I suffered from a minor ear congestion and trauma a few days ago for which I have been taking medicines and an ear drop daily. The doctor gave me Cetirizine 10mg, Paracetamol and Ciplox D. The medication doesn't seem to have any affect on me as yet. How long does such type of injury takes to heal? Can I still play badminton this week? Will running and any other activity put my ear in danger.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Hyderabad
The ear condition you have mentioned takes at least 2-3 weeks to heal completely. Sine you are diabetic it may take a little bit longer time to heal please check your blood glucose level and control the diabetes. Exercise does not increase the ear condition if you donot have pain you may stop paracetamol and cetrizine. If you donot have improvement please report again to the ent doctor for review and advise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 years old. I have irregular constipation, gas and acidity. What should I do?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
Take 2-tab. Charcol at night before bed. Syp. Livoluk 10 ml at night.This can help cure in constipation. take green veg., salaad in meal.grapes at night,one apple daily in morning. Banana in morning, juice,whole grain ,oats,more fiber meal,digestive foods, plenty of water during day and 1 glass of water before meal, avoid bad habits...stress ,alcohol, smoking, non-veg.,avoid fatty meal,oily foods. To confirm cause of constipation you may go for tests stool r/m, stool c/s,lft,blood sugar,cbc,usg whole abdomen ,x ray barium meal for examination for rectum,sigmoid, best tests is endoscopy for large intestine . Do not eat papaya if you diabetic. go for walk daily in morning.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to increase penis size? Is there any home remedy or diet or only medicines, plzzzz tell me. Thank you.

Sexologist, Indore
No diet or home remedies can increase the size of the Penis. Only in certain conditions size of the Penis can be improved with the help of medicines. For making a correct diagnosis, proper evaluation is must. Then only effective medicines can be planned. If needed you can contact privately.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hello sir my marriage is next month so I should participate in sex for the first time so when I participate for the first time my penis foreskin is little tight not so much but little tight. When it is small it is easily going back and when it us erected it us little tight have to be wantedly get bk. So for free movement and come easily for that any prescribed creams or oils? For having sex.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
There are things you can try on your own to help your foreskin easily slide back over the head of your penis. Start with stretching exercises during your shower. You should pull the foreskin forward away from the body, then pull it back as so it feels tight without being painful and keep it stretched for a couple of minutes. Make it a routine for a couple of times a day. And do it gradually, one step at the time.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Heavy Heart Palpitation after having food. Even Small meals trigger the said effect. What is Happening.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Heart palpitations are a feeling that your heart is beating too hard or too fast, skipping a beat, or fluttering. You may notice heart palpitations in your chest, throat, or neck. Heart palpitations can be bothersome or frightening. They usually aren't serious or harmful, though, and often go away on their own. Most of the time, they're related to stress and anxiety or to consumption of stimulants such as caffeine, nicotine, or alcohol. Palpitations also often occur during pregnancy. In rare cases, palpitations can be a sign of a more serious heart condition. Therefore, if you have heart palpitations, make arrangements to see your doctor. And seek immediate medical attention if along with palpitations, you experience shortness of breath, dizziness, chest pain, or fainting. A thorough physical examination and Medical History of your problem is required to rule out for any underlying cause. If an underlying cause is found, the right treatment can reduce or eliminate palpitations. If your palpitations are not related to an underlying cause, lifestyle changes, including stress management and the avoidance of common triggers, can help prevent them. Being a Homoeopath I will advise you to take following medicine alongwith which will surely help you . ACONITE NAP 30 ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 5 drops every 5-10 minutes during increased heart beat .Take it till your heart beat is normal.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

sir I am having sleeping problem from last two&three day ....I can't sleep properly at night .what should I do?

MBBS, MBA (Healthcare)
General Physician, Delhi
Avoid day time sleeping. avoid tea./ coffee./ cola in evening. take early dinner. do regular exercise.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am facing problem of urine. Going for urine constant. Doc said urine infection. What can I do nw.

Homeopath, Bangalore
Take homoeopathic medicine Cantharis 1M or Sarsaparilla 1M 4pills 4times 4days take lots of water n take tender coconut with some lemon,, u ll b fine..Take care..
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Tips to Treat and Prevent Eye Pain

Cornea Cataract & Lasik
Ophthalmologist, Delhi
Tips to Treat and Prevent Eye Pain

Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury. Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:

  1. Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
  2. Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
  3. Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
  4. Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
  5. Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
  6. Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
  7. Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.
7494 people found this helpful

Will vitamin D save my life? Should I really be taking four times the recommended daily dose?

General Physician, Delhi
Take only the recommended dose of vitamin d. Consume fish, codliver oil, meat liver, egg yolk, mushrooms. Daily exposure to the sunlight for 30 min is essential. Hope this helps u.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have cold and cough problem. My mother is having elbow problems some time, I have 3 childrens, with happy family. My blood group O+. My wife blood group B+.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Delhi
Mr. Lybrate-user take sitopaladi powder3gm with honey thrwice in day. Avoid refrigerated food, rice, dahi, chhachh in your diet. Take warm water as possible.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

How to avoid spots on face and is there any permanent treatment for asthma. please replay kindly.

MBBS, PG Diploma In Emergency Trauma Care, fellowship in diabetology
General Physician, Bangalore
Facial spots do come at teenage, and also avoid dust, frequent wash of faces. Br. Asthma can be controlled but cant be cured. Thanks.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When I do sex with my friend I bored within 5 minutes. I do not take joy of sex. What should I do please tell me.

PG Diploma in YOGA, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
There are safe herbal supplements for harder & stronger erections and to increase sex duration. Herbal supplements are good for improving sex power & stamina. It helps getting faster & harder erection and also prolongs sex duration. Thank you.
21 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have suffering from fever since 3 days ,i didn't take any food till now I am only taking milk and some biscuits daily ,idly, but when I take I can not digest it ,i had vomiting when I take any thing ,till now 9-10 times vomiting where happen ,I'm very sick, due to fever i'm become very sick, I can not eat anything, I have tested my BLOOD AND URINE and the result is -RBC count 3.8,monocyte-2%, eosinophilic-5%,platelet count-adequate on smear, BLOOD FOR WIDAL TEST-s.typhi"o" 1:320 Dilution, Typhi"h"-1: 160, OPINION:- widal is POSITIVE (+VE) URINE ANALYSIS REPORT:- PHYSICAL & CHEMICAL EXAM Albumin-trace MICROSCOPE examination PER HPE:- 1.Pus cells 10 To 15 2.epithelial cells 6 To 8 3.R B C cells OCC. Remaining all have no problem ,the above are the defects found after blood test doctor told for 5 days glucose bottles (dextrose bottles) should be given to my body daily one is it necessary ,doctor told that it is VIRAL FEVER ,i think I should use proper tablets for proper treatment ,but daily 1 dextrose bottle is very hard I think but due to this it is cured are we should use tablets for better cure ,please help me for proper treatment. THANKING YOU SIR.

Homeopath, Raebareli
Please note that you are having typhoid and urine infection and hence the fever. You need to take proper treatment for the same saline is not going to help much. Take rhus tox 200 - thrice daily for now you need to continue treatment for at least 1 month or more for your typhoid. Continue treatment.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 20 year old. I feel weakness even eat healthy food. What should I do to get good body shape and good immune system.

General Physician, Gurgaon
I recommend you to take Tablet Daily(Nutrilite) along with Nutrilite protein powder after personal consultation this supplement has shown wonderful result, personally i have also used this consult me for further management
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed