Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinodh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. VinodhYour feedback matters!
I have little pores on my face. I have got rid of those pimples but not able to handle these pores. Can this pores be filled and I get a smooth and clear skin. Any help?
I am 21 year old male, my skin tone is dark not so much dark but it is. I want to make it light and white, what I should do ,tell me some creams or methods to light the skin color?
He have dark circles over his eyes from past 5-6 years. How to overcome it or what is the cure? Please help me.
I am having this open pores and blackheads all over my bose and akin next to my nose and it is quite visible. What should I do? I am 19 years old and turning 20 this october.
Hii. There is a sun tan on my face and my hands region and it is not going off and it is more making my skin darker and oily. Pls suggest me some solution about this.
My face is getting so many crater like scars on my whole face. With black spots .and my height has been stopped its 5'9 and I am 20 can I pull it up while doing some exercise and quiting smoking? Help me tese 2 problems . Thanx dr.
In the sunlight I feel very hot Cause of sun burn problems. My skin so soft Please tell me some suggestions Fory skin problems I can't go to outside of house. Feels tired early. Nd tell me about my diet. Which help me about this problem Please doctor Suggest me.
I am suffering from skin problem .when I go outside in winter sun ,when I get nervous, when I feel uncomfortable in class room or any other place my skin start itching all over the body like needles are touching all over the body and after sometime it gone I take treatment for that but nothing happen so kindly give me solution on that.
My face having black heads. Now days white also coming. My forehead having 3 line in black colour and some marks also there. My nose two sides having two black line with black heads. Why it is happening like this? now what is the solution.
I have both black heads and white heads on my nose. It looks horrible. I am unable to get rid of it by scrubbing or taking steam or any of the cosmetic products.
I am 41 years female. I have memory loss, weight gain, knee pain, depression, monthly period I get but bleeding vry vry less. Dark circles around eye. I feel like to start calcium tablet but which I do not know and even to whom I concern for my problems.
Doctor. My mother have breast cancer. 20 days before we have operated and removed one breast. That was type 1a cancer. Now they prefer to do hormone therapy. Is it really correct treatment. If it is correct. Wat ll be the side effects of harmone therapy.
I have been suffering from chickenpox from last 1 week due to which mark are now leftover on my face nd body wat is solution ko remove them nd dry dem.
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!