Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
conceive period ke bare me janna chahti Hu. But meri menstrual cycle 28 days fixed nhi rehti. Hamesha 5 to 6 days before mc aajati he. Me conceive krna cahti Hu. Please give me some tips and best time duration for pregnancy conceive is 100% assured. Please reply fast.
Eating well is one of the secrets to a long and healthy life. To be able to sustain yourself in the long run, without falling prey to life threatening diseases and degeneration of the body and its functionality, one must invest well in nutrition. So how can you eat to live forever and sustain a healthy eating habit? Here are a few elements that you should add to your diet - pronto!
- Omega-3: Fish and nuts have the maximum omega three fatty acids, which are known as an anti-aging ingredient that everyone must add to their daily diet. Have a helping of baked or grilled fish for dinner with a smattering of green vegetables and carry dry fruit or nuts wherever you go to get a dose of omega three every time you are hungry for a quick snack. Raisins, walnuts and flaxseed are also great sources of this element.
- Fibre: Get a good dose of digestive fibres with each meal and every time you snack. These fibres collect all the toxins and flush them out of the system which can prevent a host of disease from GERD to acidity and even cancer. It is also a well-known ingredient that helps you maintain a steady blood sugar level. Lentils, legumes, barley, fruits and berries, in particular, are all great sources of fibre.
- Go Slow: Doing it in slow motion is the key to longevity - chewing, swallowing and savouring, that is. Studies have shown that many centenarians are in the habit of eating a low calorie diet really slowly so that they feel full faster. This practice is especially prevalent in the Far East. So, take time out for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn how to enjoy your own company and get used to eating slowly.
- Healthy Fats: Did you even know that there is such a thing as healthy fats? Well, now you do. So get a load of healthy fats that can be found in pistachios, almonds, olive oil and other such ingredients which can actually help in combating the build-up of excessive blood lipids which can lead to high cholesterol and even diabetes.
- Protein: Take in a serving of protein every single day. Not only will it give you energy, but it will also help in building good bone and muscle strength which will keep you active longer. This ingredient can also ensure that there is less cellular damage as you grow older, which eliminates pesky problems like weak knees and fractures. Eggs, fat free milk and other such ingredients contain good protein.
So pile the above ingredients high to enjoy a long and healthy life!
My wife skip her recent periods. It was not first time but I want to know that what are the symptoms of pregnancy and how can I sure my wife is pregnant or not? So please tell me how can I confirm that my wife is pregnant or not?
Crina ncr 10 mg taken after 3 day period day but stomach pain some times and not some times for thickened uterus wall.
I haven't got my periods yet. It has been 10 days up since the last month period date. I am 23 years old. Unmarried. I had protected sex this month with my bf. Even though I checked. Test is negative. M too worried why there is Soo delay. Even last month I got my periods 7 days late. N this month still not arrived. I do experience cramps sometimes. But periods haven't arrived.
Heavy or prolonged bleeding during menses is medically known as 'menorrhagia'. It is more common as you approach menopause but can occur at any age. The bleeding has to be severe enough to interfere with your daily activities.
The cause could be hormonal, pregnancy complications, bleeding disorder or a structural lesion like a fibroid, polyp, endometriosis or adenomyosis.
In advanced age cancer of the uterus or cervix has to be ruled out.
Symptoms of heavy periods
- soaking a pad or tampon every 2-3 hrs or less in a day
- passage large blood clots during menstruation
- your period lasts more than seven days
- you become anemic due to excessive blood loss
How to manage excessive bleeding
1. Maintain a record of the no of days and pattern of heavy bleeding.
2. Increase your intake of fluids and salt
You should increase your intake of fluids and especially salty fluids during heavy menstruation. You can have vegetable juices like tomato juice as well as salty broths during such times. This will help you especially when your blood volume goes down (which is characterized by dizziness or pounding of heart) when you get up after lying down. Your body would need more than four to six cups on such a day.
3. Increase the intake of iron
Increase your iron intake through natural sources like green vegetables, egg yolks, red meat, liver and dried fruits like raisins and prunes. You can also start an iron tablet once a day for faster recovery from anemia
4. Visit your gynecologist
A good history, few blood tests, and a simple ultrasound generally leads to the diagnosis. Sometimes a biopsy is required to rule out cancer. Multiple new drugs have been added in the last few years which have avoided the need for surgery
An early diagnosis ends up with better results. Hence, it is important to act early. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
The impact of weather and the natural world on human health is multifarious. The science that pertains to atmospheric effects on the body is known as biometeorology and experts in this field have conducted various tests and studies to determine the nature of the relationship between changes in weather patterns and the health of human beings.
Some of the ways in which seasonal and atmospheric changes in weather affect human health are as follows:
- Migraines and Headaches: People who are susceptible to frequent attacks of headaches and migraines are easily affected by changes in weather. Falling atmospheric pressure, spikes in temperature and increase in humidity can lead to these conditions.
- Asthma attacks: Fluctuations in weather patterns are known to cause asthma attacks in those who suffer from respiratory conditions. This happens especially in the case of thunderstorms or sudden temperature drops.
- Stiffening of joints: The onset of cold and damp weather conditions are known to cause joint stiffness. Those who suffer from chronic joint pain and arthritis suffer the most when the weather turns for the worse.
- Allergies: Many people blame the occurrence of allergy related symptoms to the presence of pollen in the air during spring. But in certain cases, anomalies in atmospheric pressure, temperature and humidity can lead to the onset of allergies and related symptoms such as incessant coughing, sneezing and nasal congestion.
- Cardiovascular disorders: Low temperatures create a lot of risks for those who suffer from heart conditions and other cardiovascular disorders. Cold weather impairs functioning of the arteries by constricting them and can lead to heart attacks and strokes. Harsh winters and cold waves are problematic for heart patients as their thermoregulatory systems are poorly equipped to deal with the drop in mercury levels.
- Skin diseases: The skin is the first line of defense against external factors like changes in the temperature. Hot and humid weather can cause skin rashes and eczema, leading to itchiness and irritation. On the other hand, cold and windy climes are known to make the skin rough and dehydrated. Hence, temperature fluctuations adversely affect skin health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
I'm trying for baby. My wife has gone through many test and consulted Dr. for infertility and reports say that everything is normal in my wife. Now please suggest some test and medicine by which I can check if you have any kind of fertility issue and take a solution.
Once is good, twice is better, multiple times , oh is even better. You must have heard about the desire to reach the pinnacle of pleasure multiple times. According to Rachel Carlton Abrams, the co-author of the book named 'The Multi Orgasmic Woman', an average woman is inherently able to climax multiple times. Reaching the climax more than once is not something you should be shy about.
Here are a few tips which can help you reach the climax multiple times:
- Do not be prepared for only one: Never ever be just single-minded. If you prepare yourself for only one orgasm, chances are high that you will not be able to have another after that. If your expectations are limited, then the possibility of you limiting your body to only one orgasm is high. Do not switch of your body mentally or sexually after reaching one climax. You have to be open-minded and be expectant towards being aroused again. If you have the right attitude, then that's the first step towards multiple orgasms.
- Foreplay is necessary: The second key to having multiple climaxes depends on how much time you devote to foreplay. Foreplay is extremely necessary as that will enable both you and your partner to attune your bodies for another climax. You might even reach your climax while your partner is still at the foreplay. Also make sure that you and your partner work towards your second orgasms slowly. Do not hurry too much as that might just mess up the entire experience.
- Exercise regularly: Kegel exercises are usually done to keep the pelvic region fit. If you want to experience multiple orgasms, make sure that you keep your pelvic region fit and fine. Flex your uterine muscles to tighten them; after holding it for some time, loosen them. Do this routine a couple of times. If you combine it with the pelvic connecting crunch, then you will be able to get the maximum out of your next orgasm.
- Take small gaps: It is usually better to keep a small time gap after you have reached one orgasm. It helps to calm you down and your partner sexually. After reaching the climax once, both you and your partner are going to be extremely sensitive to go for another round immediately. Hence if you both take a short break before working up to another climax, it will help you reach the peak.
So, if you still thought that reaching climax multiple times was something very difficult, well now you know it isn't. Try the above methods out and you will get to know why. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!