Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I would like to know which all tests are required for diagnosis of hormonal imbalance in females.
A good diet and great nourishment during pregnancy, and enough of it is very important for your infant to develop and grow. You need to take around 300 or more calories every day than you did before you get pregnant. In spite of the fact that sickness and nausea during the initial couple of months of pregnancy can make this troublesome for some women, one should attempt to ingest a wholesome diet and take pre-birth vitamins.
Here are a few suggestions to keep you and your infant healthy
- Lean meat: The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of each cell in your and your child's body. High-protein foods likewise keep your craving under control by settling your glucose. Glucose is the reason you need to go for three servings (that is around 75 grams) of protein every day. Lean meat is a superb alternative, since it is high in iron.
- High fiber food: Pick foods high in fiber that are enhanced, for example, whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice, and in addition foods grown from the ground. In spite of the fact that it is best to get your fiber from food, taking a fiber supplement can help you get bone strength and better digestion.
- Vitamins and minerals: Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals in your everyday diet while pregnant. You should take a pre-birth vitamin supplement to ensure you are reliably getting enough vitamins and minerals consistently. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter brand or prescribe pre-birth vitamins.
- Calcium rich food: Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food a day to guarantee that you are getting 1000-1300 mg of calcium in your everyday diet during pregnancy.
- Iron rich food: Eat no less than three servings of iron-rich food, for example, lean meats, spinach, beans, and breakfast cereal every day to guarantee you are getting 27 mg of iron everyday.
- Iodine: While you're pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee your infant's cerebrum and sensory system improvement. Consume milk and cheese.
- Avocados: These are stacked with potassium, vitamin C and vitamin B6 (helps in tissue and mind development and also reduces morning sickness). Avocados are a delightful approach to get your vitamins. Spread some avocado on your toast in place of cheese or mayonnaise.
- Oats: Oats are loaded with fiber, B vitamins, iron and a large group of different minerals. Along with other complex carbs, they are pressed with fiber (help in getting rid of constipation). Fill your breakfast dish with them, yet do not stop there — add oats to flapjacks, biscuits, cakes, treats, and even meatloaf. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.