Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinitha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
Me and my wife used an unwanted 72 pill because we had unprotected sex. But after 10-15 days we had unprotected sex again thinking shes is in periods. Now we took a pregnancy test which came out to be positive. We want to keep the baby. But we are unsure because we think unwanted 72 might have damaged the eggs. Please advice.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Disregarding genital tract infections and issues including the symptoms of the same can lead to problems when it comes to fertility. It may also cause problems in your sexual life. Genital problems can also lead to infertility. These days, infertility is a noteworthy and very important occurrence that plagues many couples.
Common Infections: A large portion of these genital tract diseases occurs because of infections. Salpingitis happens in close to 15% of ladies in their reproductive age and 2.5% of all ladies get to be infertile as an aftereffect of salpingitis by age 35. Many times, symptoms of conditions and STDs like Chlamydia trachomatis trachomatis are usually nonexistent. The real rate of ladies with upper genital tract infections is presumably underestimated.
Infection and Infertility: Infectious agents can hinder different vital human functions, including reproduction. Bacteria, fungi, infections and viruses can meddle with the reproductive capacity in both genders. Diseases of male genito-urinary tract represent around 15% of the instance of male infertility. Diseases can influence distinctive areas of the male regenerative tract, for example, the testis, epididymis and male sex organs and glands. Urogenital diseases at various levels of their advancement, development and transport can affect the sperms themselves in this manner. Among the most widely recognized microorganisms required for sexually transmitted diseases, meddling with male fertility are Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhea.
Symptoms: If the following symptoms of a genital tract infection are ignored, it can definitely lead to the person being infertile in some stage of life or immediately. These are as follows:
The signs and symptoms in males are
- Changes in the way you discharge
- Bleeding while urinating or discharge
- Thick white, yellow or green release from the tip of the penis along with pain in urethra or pain while urinating
- A hard but painless sore on the penis along with swelling of the lymph hubs in the crotch
- Pain or uneasiness while urinating or discharge from the urethra
- Difficult or irritated red spots and small blisters on the penis
- Chestnut bits on the hair around the penis
- Gentle delicacy around one of the testicles
- Delicate swelling in the scrotum on one or both sides
- Extreme pain after injury to your penis
The signs and symptoms in women are as follows:
- Irregular vaginal discharge with a pungent smell
- Burning sensation while urinating
- Tingling or itching in the outer area of vagina
- Uneasiness and pain during sex
- Sore vagina
- Foamy greenish-yellow discharge with a foul smell
- Light bleeding after intercourse
- Warts in the vagina
Regular check-ups and visits to the gynecologist are very essential. One should always keep the partner updated about their sexual health problems to practice a healthy and honest relationship and to avoid further contagious infections from occurring.
I am a 21 years old girl. I need to know what should I do to reduce my intake too much of fast food as I stay out of the house all time and its impossible to get home cooked food all the day round. And notifying that I am foodie and love to eat every 3 to hrs in a small quantity.
Nobody wants to be around a dirty or unhygienic person. This is true for children and adults alike. The former can become targets of bullying while the latter may find themselves socially ostracized. Good hygiene not only enhances your overall appearance but also helps prevent diseases and infections, apart from letting you steer clear of unpleasant psychological issues.
Following are some of the major reasons why you must maintain a good personal hygiene:
- Social reasons - You'll hardly find a person who wants to be talked about, particularly in a negative manner. By keeping your body well presented and clean, you can be assured of projecting a confident body image that mirrors your personality.
- Psychological reasons - By being clean and well groomed, you can feel more optimistic, especially in your social circles. Your probability of succeeding in social settings, at work or even in the case of romantic liaisons is likely to get enhanced with good personal hygiene.