Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VinithaYour feedback matters!
Is licking vagina of partner and putting tongue deep inside the vagina harmful for health? if it is harmful than what all precautions are required to have oral sex on female. Please advice.
My wife 5 weeks pregnant I want to know Which test we should do And which type healthy food take for healthy pregnancy.
Is there any chance to get diptheria. If my wife take my penis into her mouth. If I lick her vagina .we both enjoy that.
Hello Doctor. My age is 20 years. Can I have sex with my aunt her age is about 38 years without protection .because she can not get pregnant ?
I am 29 year old female. Till now I never felt that orgasm during sex. And the semen fluid is oozing out completely from the vagina and I haven't conceived yet. Its been 6 months to my marriage.
Dear Dr. My last period may 18 .now am pregnant .i calculate pregnancy is 17 week 6 days .this calculation right or wrong, please help me when 7 month started.
I had sex for the first time. But as I have heard a lot that having sex for the first time is very painful. I didn't felt any pain or even any pleasure. Is it normal. Hearing of having sex excites me but I didn't felt that excitement while having sex. Is this normal.
Hi, i'm about 4-6 weeks pregnant, 36 years old and have been using cocaine a couple of times a week for years I also smoke hashish regularly 3-4 or more joints in a day. I'm not sure if I am ready for this pregnancy and i'm also not sure I want to give up the baby. I am successful I have a 7yr old child and am an excellent mother even though it may not sound like it. What is the likely hood of any birth defects to my child if I am ready to be a mother again should I keep the baby? since my last period I have smoked and done cocaine 2-3 times.
Hello sir/ mam, Actually m little confuse about the women's mensuration cycle and also want to know that which is the best time for a lady to get pregnant before or after MC .
I had unprotected sex with my husband after which I took an emergency contraceptive pill. But I am not able to swallow the pill at one time so I broke the pill in pieces and took it with some sweets to cover the scent. But now I am scared that the pill might not work. Is there anything to worry about?
I want to know about zika virus. What are the symptoms? What precautions one should take to avoid this?
What is hymnoplasty? Where it is done in secunderabad? Do this process is the only way to reconstruct virginity? Do this has any side effects. How much it costs.
I want to conceive, we have already tried 3 months but no positive result. What medicine should I take? My.
My wife is 2 months pregnant. Shall I have sexual intercourse with her? Or not? Whether, It may spoil her pregnancy or it affects the baby growth inside her. It's okay not to have sexual intercourse on which month I should stop having intercourse?
My wife is currently 6 months baby mother. Still her periods not came please confirm when she will get her regular periods and also can we plan for our second baby now? Thanks,
Love:It does make the world go round. With millions of songs and movies that have this emotion in its center, can it really be any other way? From early life, love acts as a security blanket from our parents, a growing up adventure with siblings and an out of the world experience with pets. When you learn to care and love, it becomes a life habit that helps you find happiness in all situations.
In several Harvard studies over the years on finding the 'secret of happiness'and the connection between happiness, health, and love, one common undisputed fact emerged that love and good relationships keep you healthier and happier. There really is no medicine like having someone to love and share a life with. Note that you need these reasons for being in love but it is great to know them any way.
- The heart and love connection: Our heart has been connected with the emotion of love for so many reasons. Historically, the heart was thought to be the seat to thinking, emotions and memories. It beating extra hard during excitement and love gave an automatic connection to the two. This popular notion continued to take center stage even after it was scientifically proven that the heart only pumped blood while the brain took up other functionalities. The association remains strong until date where the beating heart as a life source is associate with love - which makes life a happy place.
- Love can boost your immune system: A research by Ronald Glazer and Jan Kiecolt-Glaser suggested that couples who engaged in positive conflict resolution had a higher functioning immune system than those who didn't. Which means, if you get into an argument, you need to play fair and play nice. Couples who argued and stonewalled showed a larger decline in their immediate immune system functioning. Some connection!
- Love more, live longer: According to a 2004 study by the CDC, married couples had the lowest mortality rates. Generally speaking, people who are in committed, loving relationships experience less stress which translates to improved heart health. Happy and loving relationships also coax us into giving up risky behaviours like smoking, especially when you want to raise a family. This in turn propels a healthy lifestyle.
- It can reduce your pain: Pain is a feeling when we are physically harmed internally or externally and its intensity is controlled by our brain. But the heart plays an equally important role in its intensity - i.e. reducing it. If you hold the hand of the person you love, it can minimize your feelings of pain. No wonder then that women in labor hold their husband's hand to tide through the pain!
- Love can keep your heart happy: Love increases the feeling of bliss and elevates you into a different sphere of optimism, energy and sense of well being - all of which go into keeping your heart healthy.