Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinita G
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita GYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
The skin is the largest organ of the body and for our overall health, it is important to ensure that it remains in good health. In the last few decades various cancers of the skin have been on the rise which has become a point of concern for medical professionals worldwide. A simple spot on your skin could be the very first sign of skin cancer and thus it is helpful to be armed with knowledge about this subject.
Types of skin cancer
Skin cancers are primarily categorized into one of three types:
Although the types of cancer are different, they have similar symptoms that you can look out for. Analyzing your skin spots or lesions for tell tale signs can tell you whether it needs to be checked out by a doctor or not. Let's look at some of them:
- The shades or colors of the patch: Cancerous skin cells will have various colors on them and may be pink or white in certain areas while being brown or black in other areas.
- The spot or lesion will always be changing: If the spot or growth on your skin is cancerous it will constantly change size shape or form as well as color.
- Almost always asymmetrical shape: Cancerous growth on your skin will tend to be irregular in shape and one side of it will not be similar to the other.
- The shape or borders of the spot: If the lesion or spot on your skin is jagged, quite irregular in shape or the sides are blurred then this may be a sign of a cancerous growth.
- Tenderness of the spots or the lesions: These spots can be painful, tender, itchy and also have redness in the area surrounding it. It could even be oozing or bleeding although this depends from patient to patient.
- Horn like growths: Certain form of skin spots or lesions will grow into small horn like growth on the skin and feel like nails. This is due to the excess presence of keratin which is found in nails and may be an indicator for skin cancer.
- Moles that change shape, size or color: If you have developed a mole and it keeps changing its color, size and edges it could be clear sign of melanoma. In such cases it is best to get it checked by your doctor.
Skin cancers are easily treatable if diagnosed early and have a high chance of being cured, but it is also important for you to self diagnose any spots or areas of concern so that you can take appropriate action in time. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium: This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica: A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased.
Eye floaters can make your vision interrupted as spotted vision will be experienced as a result of this kind of condition. Peripheral vision gets diminished and you will find severe eye flashes that are pretty disturbing. Vision spots are viewed easily and before these spots go worse you should report the same to your doctor.
What are the homeopathic treatments for curing eye floaters?
There are many homeopathic eye drops that are usually recommended for getting rid of the unwanted symptoms or signs of eye floaters. There are some specialized ingredients that are being used in these eyedrops for reducing or eliminating the symptoms. Though homeopathic remedies are safe, but over dosage of these remedies should be eliminated for avoiding unwanted reactions. This is the reason only prescribed medicines should be taken.
Some of the most useful ingredients are as follows:
- Cineraria Maritima: This is one of the leading homeopathic ingredients that are quite helpful in supporting eye circulation. All kinds of eye toxins are completely removed as a result of which vision difficulties can be prevented. On the other hand, eye tissues are thoroughly nourished as a result of using this kind of ingredient.
- Euphrasia: Traditional eye tonics are usually created with the use of this particular ingredient and this is the reason it is of greater importance for curing eye floaters. Different eye related issues can be efficiently dealt by the use of this ingredient like light sensitivity, burning, dryness and many others.
- Causticum: If you are facing tremendous eye pain due to eye floaters, then nothing can be the best option other than choosing those homeopathic medicines that include this ingredient. Spots or cloudiness can be reduced to a great extent with the consistent usage of this ingredient. This is why maximum experienced homeopathic doctors are prescribing the medicines that have this ingredient to most of the patients facing the concerned eye trouble.
- Sepia: Different vision issues can be effectively dealt by this ingredient like veiled vision, spots, glare, light blurring streaks and others.
- Calcarea phosphorica: Painful and blurry visions are being effectively tackled by means of this ingredient. Foreign-body sensation in your eyes can be easily corrected by means of the same.
- Calcarea fluorica: Tiny eye capillaries can be strengthened by means of this specific ingredient. Other troubles of eyes that can be corrected by the ingredient are corneal opacity, cataract, blurry vision and others.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!