Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. VinayanYour feedback matters!
My age is 63 yrs. In winter on anc often I sm suffering with running nose and sometimes blocked nose. This problem continues till 10 -15 days. Locally doctor examined and is of the opinion this is due to pollips. By taking steroid tablets it is cured. I am not interested in steroids. Do you suggest any medicine which is safe snd no side effects.
My throat gets swollen again and again. Ent doctor told me that I got some allergy so bradycort nebulizer gave me relief. I am okay than suddenly some discomfort in neck and near my heart. Even severe headache for several days. I am type 1 diabetic with 80 units of insulin per day. My hba1c was 14.5. I am 38 years old lady. Lipid profile, thyroid, eyes, kidneys are okay. Even when I press my head or leg phlegm comes in my mouth. I used to eat lot of frost when I was a teenager. please help.
I am suffering from Tinnitus, in my both eras some kind of ringing and buzzing is going on from past 4 years if you have any suggestion or treatment about this disease so please tell me.
I have hiatal hernia. .I'm always suffering from throat problems. When throat problems increase headache will come so can't do anything .I'm really fed up .also fear about is thr any chance for future like cancer .plz give me a good suggestion.
Dr. I am 35 years old and am suffering from sore throat since last 4 years. From last 4 years I have shown to different Dr. But the problem still persist. Recently I get my self diagnosed by and ENT Dr. Apollo Visakhapatnam, he diagnosed and told that this is due to acid reflux problem and prescribed an antacid, gastric tablet.
I n suffering from swelled nose what shout I do I lurk from Delhi. It is paint also. And Kimble free qu nau we data pose.
I am very prone to cold, throat congestion, dry cough, headache, sinus! In winters, what kind of food stuff are good for winter & what are the best remedies?
Hello sir, I have cough and cold for last 8 days. My forehead and nose is paining and my eyes are also red and paining. What should i do?
Mere ear me kuch Din pahle pahle pain Ho rha Tha. Doctor eardrop diye. Bt ab train k horn jaisa awaaj aa rha hai? please suggest for treatment.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues by certain foreign bodies, such as bacteria, parasite and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute that is can last for a short time or chronic that lasts for a long time or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom, generally these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling, and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body . They, on one hand hampers the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be a great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there are no side effects of this treatment and the disease is cured permanently. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and Sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Note: Although, the names of the medicines have been mentioned here, still it is strongly recommended that no medicine should be consumed without consulting a homeopathic doctor. The potency and dosage of the medicine will vary from person to person and can only be decided by a trained practitioner.