Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak VijayakumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir. She is suffefing from mental stress irritation. Choti baton pe bohat jyada quick gussa karti hai. Actually uske working parents hai. Toh bachpan se usko wo jyada dhyan nai de payein. Jiski wajah se usne khudko akela paya. Wo ye samjti hai ki uske life mai usko koi pyaar nai karta. She wanted to die only. Wo apno se thoda bhi issue ho gaya toh wo turant mar jana chahati hai. Uski tabet kharab rahe toh wo doctor k pass nai jati. Wo chahti hai ki isko koi badi bimari ho jayrin aur wo mar jayr. Apna stress nikalne k liye wo apna hath cutter se katati hai. Usmai itni himmat nai hai ki wo directly suicide attempt kare.
I have negative taught's eg, I may become orphan and unsecured feeling. How to overcome. And I am not Comfortable with listening someone talk. I feel like, am dummy and no power. I always have fear and sorrow about new people, that 'How can I secure my self, if someone dominates me. As a reaction of such feeling I get sweat in my hand palm and face sweat frequently. Also am always afraid about people who tries to pull my leg before all or friends. Don't know how to control them and retain my image. I guess I have hypertension problem.
Hi doctor. I am 21 years old. Since last year which was my first year in college I had fainting feeling one day and went to hospital for check & it was said I was near to lo pressure. After this attack I never felt normal. I had vertigo, ringing ear, sometimes palpitation of heart, nausea, feelingness of vomiting trimmering of limbs and fainting feeling every time. And in my holidays I went back home and showed to our trusted doctor and found out that I have gastritis. I was given medication and breathing and burping problem was over. And I also felt better at home. I came back to college and my second semester and third was over with the same stress and feeling. And after that I again visited referee hospital and found that I have tinnitus. But this days I am suffering bad my chest feels like it is heavy, light. Headedness, weakness, ringing ear, tiredness and fear of dieing. I did ct scanning of my head but it's normal and. Pressure is also normal. I don't know what is the problem doc. Is it Ms. Or a heart problem.
I am Male age 72 pune based suffering from chronic insomnia from last 25 years the day I left alcohol. Sleeps comes only after 2 a. M after having taken homeopathy and allopathy medicines. Also depression, anxiety, fear, tensions.
I want for my good health tips and how, I will do? And I am so weak in mentality, so how can I remove that, please inform me?
Hi sir here me sometimes my mind will be so much disturbed that I am unable to get concentrate on my studies my head will start paining a lot than I got lots of anger o don't know y these problem occurs please help me doctor.
Since 2013. Hallucinations are coming in my mind twice a week .but I am sleeping everyday 7 hours and when hallucinations come. Then I feel temporary unconscious and my mind tells me to kill others and my mind also tells that the world is going to end now. But I am controlling myself to stay relax. I am very scared. Please give me the best suggestions?
How to challenge stressful times? Im suffering from anxiety and on fluoxetine 60 mg since last 4 months but was feeling good till now but now due to some stress due to future and carrier im again getting those anxious and depressive thoughts. What should I do?
I am using disulfiram 500 tablet for deaddiction from alcohol as prescribed by psychiatrist is it helpful & safe.
I am an emotional person, but I feel like crying every time whenever I see movies or someone shout at me or like on small things. Which I think is not worth crying. Is it a kind of depression. Because afterwards I realize that I shouldn't cry.
I am preparing for IAS . But my problem is I can't concentrate more than 3 hrs per day . I am getting diverted please help me.
Hello Sir, I am getting nervous in important situations like while giving interview or giving presentation or in crowded place etc. I shiver sometimes, or I will not get words during the interview. I want to stop this. Anybody can suggest me what is the best medicine for this? Can you guide me to the right doctor? Thanks Jithin.
Hi Doctor, I am 22 years old. Usually I am very cool. But in some situations I get tensed and get angry. Please suggest me how to reduce the anger.
We all look for someone with whom we can be ourselves and can share everything with them. An active sexual life is very essential for a smooth, happy relationship. Usually over a period of time, sexual relationship between partners becomes a routine and unfulfilling.
Here are 5 tips you can follow in order to not only enjoy and maintain a passionate sex life, but also to grow closer in your marriage:
- Appreciate each other: You can show appreciation to your partner in many ways. Tell your partner how beautiful they are. There is no bigger turn-on than telling your partner how beautiful they feel while making out. Surprise them with flowers or love notes. Appreciate the little things you do for each other as it is the small things that matter.
- Sex and Intimacy: Physical touch is very important to maintain a connection with your partner, but so is love and respect. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should also remember that intimacy does not pertain only to the bedroom. Make it a daily habit to kiss, touch and tell your partner that you love them.
- Listen to each other: It is very important in a relationship to listen to each other and make your presence felt. Do not always counter your partner or be disrespectful. Talk about your likes and dislikes, both in terms of life and your sexual preferences. Adapting to each other and feeling comfortable with each other is the key to maintaining continued passion in your sex life.
- Laugh together and make efforts: Your partner is your most trusted companion. You might love them, but don't forget to like them. Treat your partner with the same politeness, courtesy, and respect as you would treat your dearest friend. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters, so never ignore them. All you need is to make some effort.
- Be playful and unpredictable: Always maintain a relationship with dominant playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Have sex on your rooftop; experiment with role plays and sex toys. Sex is incomplete if not accompanied with laughter and fun. Following a same routine everyday would surely make your sex life boring, make unpredictable moves, which have got something new to add new life to your sexual relationship. Your relationship will remain fresh as ever.
Sharing your precious moments with the one you love would keep the spark in your relationship alive. All you need to do is, make some effort and enjoy a strong and passionate sex life.