Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vinayak.V
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Vinayak.VYour feedback matters!
I am very much depressed about my premature ejaculation, I'm unmarried and my girlfriend is very unhappy with this, it gets me like our married life would become a nightmare, I hardy survive 10-15 strokes and then it's ejected, does drinking and smoking affects it, I'm very lean and thin also, underweight one, I need to gain weight also as well as stamina too, please help me with this.
Hi , I am male 32 years age . I am working as a software proffessional . I work hard . I have many achievements . I am loyal to my company . But recently due to politics , selfishness , jealousy , people who has higher authority are keeping me out of the things that I want to be part of , so that I do not get opportunities to showcase my abilities to command a team . This neglect , ill treatement is causing huge depression and demotivation and unrest in me . I have worked in this company for lat 7 years and I do not wish to leave it as there are some people in the company who has been pretty close to me . Please advice me what to do . Thank you .
I am 72 years male, may I know the deficiency of sodium cause for depression n other things. What to do balance sodium at this stage? Any precaution?
Sir it is very hard to leave smoke. My age is 24 , from 19 im being smoking, what I have to do stop smoking.
I used to drink 5-6 pegs daily for almost 15 years. I have stopped alcohol since last two years. Will this have any other effect. I feel like memory loss.
The pressing urge to do loads in a short span of time, to plan life in a day, to see dreams unfurl into reality at the slightest of efforts inundates millions across the world. It is neither about the goals one sets before oneself nor about rational expectations arising from the awareness of one's capabilities. The problem runs deeper. Happiness and health are two elemental factors discerning the quality of your life. Happiness is directly proportional to your personal health. Neglecting one will affect the other. The best way to cope in the given situation is to take a detour from the overriding rat race. While others are in a hurry, you must slow down and care to nurture your mind and body.
Take a look at the benefits of slowing down:
- It will give you ample time to interact: Moving out of your comfort zone in order to exchange ideas with colleagues or friends plays an eminent role in shaping your personality. Interaction provides a person with food for thought. Therefore slowing down a little will encourage a free flow of countless ideas.
- It will encourage you to pursue a hobby: Hobbies keep you alive. You should take out time to pursue an interest. This is a tried and tested way of rekindling happiness in one's life.
- It will make you attentive towards others: A fast life shelters you within its clutches. You fail to take note of the changes in and around you. Going slow will let you take care of your loved ones.
- It will enable you to see your inimitability: Once you slow down, you'll find time to introspect and retrospect as well. A person can come to realize how unique he or she is in this vast scope of things.
- It will improve your sex life: Dopamine is the chief chemical that regulates a person's sexual desires. Increased levels of stress can hamper the production of dopamine making you lax about sex. Taking an easy pace can add zing to your sex life.
- It will keep your heart healthy: Being overly hyper about delay subjects you to the risk of heart diseases. You should never be frantic about plans; this can lead to high blood pressure or can even cause severe harm to your heart health. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!