Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Vinay ReddyYour feedback matters!
I have regular blisters in my mouth and they are sometimes very painful and it makes my concentration poor in studies.
I have removed my wisdom teeth in january, but still I feel some leakage of fluids in my wisdom teeth place. I have applied many gels. I am a diabetic too. (During removal of teeth doctor has used hammer for removal. Please help.
There is a whitish skin in side may chick, I also have some pain there and I split blood sometimes which comes out of the gums. What should I do?
My Uncle is having Radiotherapy (previously have chemotherapy) of mouth, instead giving relief it is cause him more pain and abundance of mouth sores too. These MOUTH SORES are a real big problem. However the pus that comes out now is much less than chemo. Is it good. What should we do. THANK YOU.
Dear sir/ madam mere muh se smell aane ki problem h or brush krte time muh se khana nhi aata h please consult me any medicine for my treatment.
My age is 33 years. I have some dental problems firstly due to plaque my gum pushed down at some places. I had done scaling many times but after some time this problem reappear. Second, in upper jaw right premolar and molar sides turn grayish. And while I eat some of the food material always got stuck in between these. Some time blood also comes while brushing. I have done scaling 10 days back and dentist also taken x-ray of my upper jaw right premolar and molar for any caries in tooth. But he told that there is no requirement of rct even filling. But still sometimes blood comes from there and I feel some cavity. Kindly suggest what should I do now ?
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
My teeth are bleeding since from long time twice I have shown to dentist, every time I went thy clean my teeth and take out lot of blood. I have very serious issue I loss lot of blood every time I eat kindly give best suggestion further to stop blood please.
My teeth are not white. They are like lite yellow. I brush my teeth 10-20 minutes but no result. I used many tooth pastes but no better result. What should I do for making my teeth whitening?
What if while applying clorni gel in the mouth, someone keeps on swallowing bit by bit of this gel unintentionally. I apply it at the point where wisdom tooth comes to reduce inflammation and is recommended by dentist. But it keep going down my buccal cavity. :/
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.