Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijeyapalYour feedback matters!
How can we control the cholesterol in women. With out using of allopathic medicines. Like regarding food diet and other things?
Hello Dr. My friend mother has diabetes so please tell something. That she cures from these disease.
Sir, This all started after taking a cheap powder for my bodybuilding purpose ,i have slight gyno not a big deal that is maybe due to that powder containing steroids but the bigger issue is I am feeling depressed all the time I dunno why maybe my estradiol or e2 level is high but sir I just do not have any guidance on what to do next. Steroid users normally took pct (post cycle therapy) with medicines like arimidex nolvadex I studied online I have no idea about this stuff so I did not do it ,i did blood work all was fine but this mood and depression and ya doctor did not do estradiol test, I just need guidance and does this hormonal imbalance is there any chance it gets balanced automatically in future. Its been over 5 months after taking that junk and the bigger problem is that maybe physicians in india has no idea behind steroids related issues, Please anyone be my guardian angel and just help me on what the heck is happening to me, should I use arimidex or stuff to lower my e2 levels or I need to consult a doctor but which doctor for hormonal tests . Ans ya is estradiol tests for male or the stuff is satisfying or is it accurate? As estrogen is for women right and in males is present at very small rate . Please help.
What are the symptoms of dengue? And how can we prevent from them? And also prescribe the precautions.
Hi I am Anil my mother is about 35 years old she is suffering from knee pain all the time when she wants to move on She take many medicines but not effective they are so what should I do for my mom.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight gone up from 75 kg to 85 kg. I want to lose my weight please help.
I have lots of acne and holes on my skin. I want to remove all the pimples and holes. What should I do? Pleaser help me.
Liposuction is very popular as a relatively quick and safe cosmetic surgery to get rid of excess fat. At one time, the procedure was even touted as a better alternative to healthy diet and exercise. Regardless of such myths, liposuction is an important development in cosmetic surgery. Indeed in certain cases (of extreme weight gain) liposuction is the first surgical procedure performed on the patient. Like all surgeries, liposuction has a few do's and don'ts, and they are:
- Keep your weight at a healthy level before surgery. The more the amount of fat is removed from your body, the greater is the risk involved in surgery, which is why controlling your weight pre surgery is important. Losing a large amount of weight leaves a lot of loose skin in your body, which can make your skin look saggy.
- Wear your compression garments. Compression garments help your skin compress over the area where the fat used to be, leaving smooth, tight skin.
- Continue exercising (with the go ahead of your doctor) after the procedure and follow a healthy diet to maintain your body.
- Maintain gentle activity for two weeks after the procedure. This will help in removing fluid deposition in the surgical area and prevent complications.
- Do not take anti inflammatory medicines like aspirin or ibuprofen as these medicines may cause bleeding complications. They also harm the body's immune system, which is detrimental to recovery.
- Do not smoke or drink while recovering as Nicotine disturbs normal skin growth, which may lead to permanent scars, while alcohol interferes with the effect of some medicines.
- Don't lift heavy objects or bend down immediately after the surgery. Your doctor will give you a more specific timeline as to when you can pursue such activities.
- Don't expect results from day one. You will see results after you have recovered from the surgery.
- Do not opt for liposuction specifically for weight loss. Liposuction is chiefly a procedure for shaping and contouring the fat in your body to give you that shape you always desired. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.