Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vijeyapal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. VijeyapalYour feedback matters!
I hv pimples on my face before but it left small hole all over my face how I cn cure plzz give some advice.
Problem ye hai ki mai khata peeta hu but healthy nai hu, So aap mujhe koi product ya tips btaeye please.
I had gas formation from many days at least 1 months, and feeling dasiness for 1 sec then it get normal, can you help me for this why I am feeling chakkar for 1-2 sec then I get normal, I had cervical spondylitis also,
I am 23 year old and I am very worried about my hair fall problem. My hair is continuously falling over 3 years. This leads to frustration, please help me in this regard.
I am a 25 year old male. 170cms and 85kg. About 2 weeks ago i started experiencing a lower back pain when i woke up from sleep in the morning. It was so intense that i could not even bend over to wear bottom wears. I applied some pain balm and took ibuprofen for about 3-4 days and the pain felt like it has come down to the right hip joint and became less intense day by day. But i am still experiencing a kind of radiating pain from the back of the right buttocks till the calf. I am not feeling it when i am sitting or lying down but i feel it when bending over with knees straight and also when i stand for more than 5-10 minutes. Is this a serious condition? What am i supposed to do?
My mother is 60 years old, diabetic patient since 12 yrs. From past three months she is suffering with l4-l5, l5-s1 disc prolapse with left sided radiculopathy. Even after giving physiotheraphy and setoid injection the pain has not reduced and she was not even able to sit or walk. Now she is undergoing ayurvedic treatment. After 17 days of treatment, now she is able to sit for 30secs to 1 min. But according to doctors here she would have been walkig by now. Can you please let me know what will be the perfect treatment for her and why none of the medicines/treatment is giving expected results on her.
I am underweight? How can I gain the weight. My age is 22 years and my height is 6 feet but my weight is only 58kg. What should I do to gain the weight?
Since ages, meditation has been placed on a pedestal for its far reaching benefits. While on one end, it is known to bridge the gap between one's outer and inner self, on the other hand it is believed to be a pathway to enlightenment. Meditation has been scientifically proven to affect one's health positively. For a balanced lifestyle and a sorted outlook in dire circumstances, you must make meditation a part and parcel of your daily life.
The benefits of meditation can be laid down as follows:
- The way you respond to pain can be altered through meditation: Meditation makes you stronger and perhaps, more tolerant to body pains and aches. It empowers you to somewhat control how your brain feels the actions and processes in your body. People who face conditions like fibromyalgia, migraine or osteoarthritis problem can fight against the discomfort for a longer span of time through regular meditation.
- Meditation can improve your cardiovascular health: A healthy heart can make you enjoy more than a couple of advantages. Meditation is known to regulate blood pressure levels; while your heart rate decreases, the amount of blood circulated into your heart increases, thus ridding you of acute stress. A happy heart has more potential to exercise to further maintain its well-being.
- It will shun away your fears: The threat of a fear or a phobia can resist you from delivering to the best of your abilities. Fears are crippling. Meditation dwells on the principle of maintaining equilibrium between one's mind and body. A person is therefore endowed with the ability to deal with his or her personal problems. Meditation enables you to keep your fears on a leash.
- Creativity and determination can be your key features: A person who meditates regularly will have wider access to his or her talents. Meditation is known to hone your softer skills by making you more creative and innovative. It gives you clarity of thought and thus you will find yourself more focused on your goals.
- It makes you relax more and worry less: Meditation soothes the brain neurons. It prevents you from being anxious. Meditation makes you so very engrossed in the moment that fretting over the future will slip your attention altogether. You live a happier life if you meditate regularly.